No announcement yet.

JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine With some Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I was wondering if both hands count as on rep on the v-jelqs as well.

Comment

How late notice should one session of this generally take

Comment

Sorry how long should a session take I meant

Comment

Originally posted by Drekko View Post
          Sorry how long should a session take I meant

It depends on what you are doing, but some report it taking around 30 to 45 minutes.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan M View Post
            Hey, I was wondering if both hands count as on rep on the v-jelqs as well.
            One to 10 O'clock.
            One to 12 O'clock.
            One to 2 O'clock.
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
              One to 10 O'clock.
              One to 12 O'clock.
              One to 2 O'clock.
              All of those combined count as one rep or do they all count individually?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan M View Post
                All of those combined count as one rep or do they all count individually?
                Combined.

Comment

Thanks for this, will be starting on Monday. Hopefully I will get some gains by the end of the 90 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Slumber View Post
                    Thanks for this, will be starting on Monday. Hopefully I will get some gains by the end of the 90 days.
                    Good luck!

It would be a good idea to start a log in the Progress Forum, to stay motivated, and track your progress.
                    MrB8
                    Member of the Month Nov 2013
                    Last edited by MrB8; 11-26-2014, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Hey guys

Sometime I dont have time to do this every night, as I am busy or with people..

If I do this consistently about 3 times a week would that still benefit?

Comment

Hey guys Sometime I dont have time to do this every night, as I am busy or with people.. If I do this consistently about 3 times a week would that still benefit?
                        Better than not doing it at all. You may also consider splitting the routine so you do your stretches early in the morning and jelq at night.

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                          Better than not doing it at all. You may also consider splitting the routine so you do your stretches early in the morning and jelq at night.
                          Cool, yeh so I dont need to do all of them in one session, just warm up b4 both right

Comment

Cool, yeh so I dont need to do all of them in one session, just warm up b4 both right
                            Yes, you are right.

Comment

Hey, thanks for the helpful article. I have some questions about the routine, which are not clear to me.

1. What should be the rest time between different directions when doing stretches. I mean should I do helicopter shakes/left(for example) stretch/ circle stretches, then rest before next set?

2. I have to hold the grip all the time, during stretches and circle stretches ?

3. I don't have lube, so is it ok to use olive oil, or other kind of oil.
                              Started in 2014-12

BPEL: 5.75
                              EG: 4.1

:training1:

Comment

Originally posted by brainless View Post
                                Hey, thanks for the helpful article. I have some questions about the routine, which are not clear to me.

1. What should be the rest time between different directions when doing stretches. I mean should I do helicopter shakes/left(for example) stretch/ circle stretches, then rest before next set?

2. I have to hold the grip all the time, during stretches and circle stretches ?

3. I don't have lube, so is it ok to use olive oil, or other kind of oil.
                                1- No rest necessary between sets, just go on to the next.

2- You better maintain your grip/hold for the duration of the stretch.

3- Yes, you may use natural lubricants for jelqing.

Go natural for lubrication

EVO Oil.

Comment

Working...
                                X