why do doctors say pe impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pe_ZEN View Post
    haha no worries, we are so on the same page then. We are also PE psychologists, life coaches, etc.
    That's a great way of looking at it
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Wouldn't it be nice if we could get a medical researcher and a set of test subjects and using the strictest of scientific methods do a study of JonPop's or other beginner routines and report results?..Hopefully seeding a cascades amongst others to redo the same. Then the scientific community would have to lay down its arrogance and actually take interest in this.

Comment

Originally posted by NSF001 View Post
        Wouldn't it be nice if we could get a medical researcher and a set of test subjects and using the strictest of scientific methods do a study of JonPop's or other beginner routines and report results?..Hopefully seeding a cascades amongst others to redo the same. Then the scientific community would have to lay down its arrogance and actually take interest in this.
        It would be great, but it wouldn't be easy. The folks that stand to lose money from this (phalloplasticians, certain financial entities that troll this forum, etc.) would be against it. I believe their losing though- slowly but surely. That's why the studies you're starting to see being posted in medical journals proving PE are from large PE-related entities like the extender companies. Recently, these groups are now allowed to sell extenders in retail stores and through medical plans in Europe.

For those of you who don't necessarily depend on medical studies, there's an entry in the Guinness Book about PE.
        Big Al
        Administrator
        PEGym Editor
        Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Big Al; 04-18-2015, 02:21 PM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I think doctors, beside all the need of a technical background, are waaaaay overprotective. I injured my back 3 years ago, and a orthopedist said I should never be able to weight lift hard again. He said to go light, and never go into bodybuilding, but more of some light exercises. Guess what? He was totally wrong. I restarted weight lifting 2 weeks after the exams, and today, I can say I could never be healthier and feeling well-being, and I do some serious weight lifting. He said a minor extra force to hold my spine could lead to an hernia. Well, if 500lbs of squats isn't extra force, then I don't know what is then! The dorsal and lumbar muscles are the strongest and toughest muscles in the body, and protect the most valuable structural bones in the body, the spine. When you're being kicked in the ground, whats the first thing you do? You crawl, protecting your stomach, and taking the hits on YOUR BACK. I guess it's pretty much explicative.
          Same happened to my knee, after squatting in good form, my knee actually got better lol

Anyway, it's the same with PE. Doctors make it's like your body is super ultra fragile, that could hurt, deform, stop working forever. How long does it take for a cirrhosis to appear, or some lung emphysema because of smoking? or how mine workers take years to develop back problems? It's nothing that 1, 2, 5 years will suffice. Same with PE, it would take a couple of years to reach your goal, and that's it. The body can change, and NO doctor would EVER NEVER approve scarification for example, or body mutilation, like splitting your tongue or your penis head in two, enlarging your earlobes, etc. It's all about overprotection. I few doctors, like I saw a documentary other day will say "use this 8lbs weight on your penis 20 minutes daily, so you can gain length, then we will see how to go for girth later". Will take many years until the new era of doctors, with open minds and fresh ideas follow along

Comment

There have been some experiments about natural penis enlargment when I come to think about it, not by a certified urologist though! But of course not a lot evidence that this actually works or why it works... Maybe in upcoming years there will be doctors looking into this stuff more deeply, experiment with this in a medical point of view and PE will be brought to light.

At least in Norway there aren't any evidence, statistical information or anything at all to back the theory of PE up. Just think about all those people who really have problems about their size and gets thrown in the face a comment about "there is nothing you can do." I really hope people find this site, it will help a lot of people. Not only that, it will really give out the idea of PE to the public. I mean if 200 000 people says it works, why wouldn't it work??

Kasper.
            I'm Working On A Dream.

My Journey:
            Kasper's Progress Log

Comment

I think the major issue, with regards to enlargement, is that there wouldn't be any research grants which would be towards penis exercise. I'm sure there are some with a business interest against it, but the major issue is that making your penis bigger doesn't save lives. Money invested in medical research goes to vital organs and curing disease. They are interested in preservation of life, not enhancement of sexual organs.
              Started Dec 2009: BPEL 6.25 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.0
              Top Feb 2010: BPEL 7.15 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.45
              Current Nov 2013: BPEL 7.0 EG 4.5 BPFSL 7.3 (I stopped in summer 2010, starting up again)
              Goal: 8 x 6
              My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-2-2009-a.html

Comment

It has to do with money more than anything.

How much money is made off of pills? Millions of dollars for something that does basically nothing. Sure, they help more blood flow there, but that's it. They also help the money just flow right out of your wallet. How much do you think it actually costs them to produce those pills? Not much probably, but they sure do sell them for a high price. Not to mention I have to endure those stupid effing commercials. I think Bob needs to stop smiling and go fuck off. Also gotta love how most of them say "For maximum results take the product for 6 months" yet offer a 30-120 (that was the best I saw while researching) money back guarantee.

How about tools like pumps? They are awesome! They work great for about 20 minutes, then your penis can actually go to being smaller than before! Then you will get mad and either try to return it and deal with that BS or pump your peeper 'till it pops.

Surgery? It works great. I mean all you have to do is shell out anywhere for 3-10 grand (don't know the exact price). And I don't know if you have seen the pictures, but god damn, those deformed looking cocks. Just want to wank those all day, and I'm strait. Plus you get the added bonus of your dick not working anymore. It happens quite often with surgery.

Now if you're like me, you didn't know about FREE PE. I paid to learn how to do the exercises. Dumb, but hindsight is 20/20. After doing much research on the subject I came across a few pay sites, found a higher rated one that was not super expensive and had a money back guarantee. Well now, if you can't tell by my signature, this shit works. Doesn't matter if you paid for exercises or not, it works. You don't need pill$. You don't need any type of device$. And there is no need for any type of risky $urgery.
                Money can be, and has been made off of the exercises. If it is published in a medical journal after a clinical study, all those other options will go away. No more pill companies, why buy an expensive pill when PE its free? Why buy a worthless device when PE is free? Why get EXTREEMLY costly surgery when PE is free? You won't.

Kinda repeditive there, I know. Everything, in the end, is about money. Better but more expensive body armor for the troops? Nah, costs too much. Lives aren't worth that. Medical marijuana helps those going through chemotherapy and those who are AIDS wasting? And it can actually stimulate the growth of new brain cells? And it helps those with glocoma to keep from going blind? AND IT HELPS PEOPLE WHO HAVE SCEVERE NERVOUS AND BRAIN DISORDERS FUNCTION SLIGHTLY BETTER? (honestly couldn't remember the name of the disorder, but I saw someone who had something like cerebral pulsy and smoking a J helped him calm down and have less involuntary spasms) Why not give that to the public? Oh wait, it's 100% natural and they could grow it themselves or buy it for cheap. No money to be made, no way. Just examples, but it holds true in this case as well. Why let people know something that is natural, good for them, AND FREE exists? Money can be made if they don't know....

That saying 'No good things in life are free' is bullshit. The form of PE that works can be 100% free. But why help another human being for free? That's just fuckin' stupid.
                Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

those willing to try an explication for 'why pe work' give me a hand with these: during training
                  VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

They know the pills dont work any real doctor will tell you that. Thats just common sense we do not have that type of technology yet for a miracle pill.They just make you harder, higher your sex drive and stuff like that and thats only if you take the right kind.They also try to say you can not make the body more flexible and that yoga is a waste of time physically which is not true.I praticed yoga stretching and could not touch toes at first.Months later I was palming the ground and much more flexible.Science is not always right personal experiements can prove it wrong they think they know everything.

Comment

Originally posted by hhorner50 View Post
                      I think the major issue, with regards to enlargement, is that there wouldn't be any research grants which would be towards penis exercise. I'm sure there are some with a business interest against it, but the major issue is that making your penis bigger doesn't save lives. Money invested in medical research goes to vital organs and curing disease. They are interested in preservation of life, not enhancement of sexual organs.

Some research is downright dumb. The Fed's have spent 30 million of your tax money in the past decade on bovine flatulence and burping. This was ostensibly to prove that cows were contributing to alleged climate change. Perhaps these grants were goaded on by the likes of Fat Albert Gore or a group of militant echo vegetarians. The research is meaningless, since the number of domesticated bovid's no where equals the number of buffalo that once ranged the continental US and Canada.

Approximately 25% of flatus is Methane, five times more potent as a greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide. We have in an unscientific study concluded the backers of the failed theory of Global Warming and its son Anthropogenic Climate change are more flatulent than normal people that are sceptics. So to all that believe in this I say: Put a cork in ace.
                      Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
                      2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
                      2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
                      2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
                      Goal 7"

Comment

Originally posted by frb3 View Post
                        Some research is downright dumb. The Fed's have spent 30 million of your tax money in the past decade on bovine flatulence and burping. This was ostensibly to prove that cows were contributing to alleged climate change. Perhaps these grants were goaded on by the likes of Fat Albert Gore or a group of militant echo vegetarians. The research is meaningless, since the number of domesticated bovid's no where equals the number of buffalo that once ranged the continental US and Canada.
                        Agreed, a ton of research is terrible and a waste of time. However, this research still falls under "preservation of life" not enhancement of sexual organs, which is in line with what I said before. You can't convince people to research penis enlargement because it will save lives. However, you can convince people to spend money on researching CO2 emissions from cows, because people are scared of climate change killing everyone. I'm not going to argue if it's true or not that it does, but it's definitely more important to investigate than penis size.

Real medical doctors don't make any money from enhancement pills, they can't give a prescription for them. Penile surgery has risk involved in deformities, so it costs a lot of money, and there isn't any money being spent on trying to reduce that cost or improve the technique. However, on the other side, people do spend money on trying to make flu vaccines more efficiently and for different strains.

I'm not going to argue anything about marijuana, that's a whole separate bag.

I don't want to anger people here, you all have been very helpful to me. Yes, it is about money. People don't spend a lot of money on penis research.
                        Started Dec 2009: BPEL 6.25 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.0
                        Top Feb 2010: BPEL 7.15 EG 4.50 BPFSL 7.45
                        Current Nov 2013: BPEL 7.0 EG 4.5 BPFSL 7.3 (I stopped in summer 2010, starting up again)
                        Goal: 8 x 6
                        My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-2-2009-a.html

Comment

Originally posted by hhorner50 View Post
                          ...Yes, it is about money...
                          You guys are absolutely correct on this.

Comment

Honestly... PE has a chance to be 100% free. Although there could be some kind of business as a personal penis trainer.... but I digress... Why would someone who makes money off of the expensive and worthless ways to enhance the penis want people to know about the free way? They wouldn't. That's exactly why it's not well known or dismissed. Yes, no large studies have been done. Why would they? Why pay money to study something that could end up being free in the long run?
                            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Exactly RB. Too much bogus stuff out there. Too many rip-off artists for them to substantiate a proper claim. I don't really care though, it just means that us lot will have the biggest dicks! LOL!!!
                              Start: 9/12/2010
                              NBPEL - 6.85"
                              BPEL - 7.5"
                              MSEG - 5"

28/1/2011
                              NBPEL - 6.85"
                              BPEL - 7.5"
                              MSEG - 5.25!! (been working girth only!)

Comment

What's ironic is that the free/low cost methods seem to be safer and more productive. At the other end of the spectrum, you have phalloplasties that cost into the tens of thousands of dollars and often leave the penis with an unnatural appearance along with less-than-spectacular gains- and that's if nothing goes wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X