No announcement yet.

Best routine to gain length...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can jelq overhand or underhand. I like overhand better because it feels more controlled, but it gets uncomfortable. Do what feels right.
    Initial BPEL: 7" (june 16, 2009)
    Girth: 5"

BPEL: 7.4" (Dec. 11, 2009)

Current BPEL: 7.75" (Jan 1, 2010)
    Girth: 5.2"

Goal NBPEL: 8"
    Girth: 6"

Comment

wants9by7, what have you noticed after doing that many kegels? That is thoroughly NOT advised on this site nor the book, but if it works for you...

Let me know what that much kegeling is doing for you, or supposed to do at least, because from what I have read, the PC muscle is very susceptible to over-training.

Comment

Originally posted by White_Hawk View Post
        Ok thanks for the help! BTW, I read somewhere that jacking off after a jelq session will make you feel like exploding or something... Is that true, or recommended?
        One way to make sure you're not over training is to make sure you can get a good hard erection after your routine.
        HotRod
        Last edited by HotRod; 06-13-2011, 06:15 PM.

Comment

To those concerned about the Kegels, I failed to mention that I only do it every OTHER day, and so far, I have maintained good penile erections for longer hours than before, though there is not much difference with my EQ.

Thanks for the concern, guys.
          What I've learned in my previous experiences in losing motivation in fitness and in PE is that I shouldn't think of them as added activities I am required to put extra effort in finishing, but as part of my daily life and I'd be happy to accomplish them.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
            One way to make sure you're not over training is to make sure you can get a good hard erection after your routine.
            Thanks for the info... Appreciated.

Thanks for the videos, Stumpy. I was doing the V-jelq wrong all along... I'm glad I just saw the videos. Is it me or does the guy doing the V-jelq in the video looks like he's 100% erect?
            HotRod
            Last edited by HotRod; 06-13-2011, 06:15 PM.

Comment

And by the way... In addition to JP's routine, should I add another excercice to help me gain even more length? What do you guys think....

Comment

If you're just starting out White Hawk, I'd suggest stay with the basic routine for a little while.

There's a real tendency to want to do more but you're better off if you just progress at a nice measured pace with JP's routine 'cos:
                • you won't over-train;
                • you won't damage your unit; and
                • you won't get sick of it quickly and give up.
                See how you feel after say, 30 days. If JP's routine is going well and you think your unit is conditioned to the exercise, then maybe add some manual stretching exercises at the opposite end of the day to the beginner routine.

Good luck ... and keep us posted!!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

And by the way... Which is the better way to jelq? over grip or normal grip? I know someone said that it does'nt matter...but does it really not matter? lol just want to make sure cos I want to choose the best way to jelq

Comment

Regarding the grip used to jelq ... work out what is comfortable for you. But yes, the over-hand grip will have your palm and thumb facing down. With that over-hand grip your thumb and pointer will form an okay circle / sign right at the base of your penis and flush up against your body / belly. The over-hand grip also tends to make it a little easier to get right down low at the base of your penis ... instead of maybe a half inch or so further up as with other grips, so that you jelq the full length of your shaft.

But experiment ... and see what you think gives you the best 'pump'.

Cheers
                      I can probably only repeat my previous response to you on this one White Hawk. But ...

The primary purpose of the jelq (in my words) is to move blood up into the spongy tissue and expand/stretch the penis. Any grip will let you do that ... so no, there is no universal better way to jelq. Another but ...

An overhand grip tends to allow you to get closer to the pubic bone and jelq the full shaft ... which means you expand/stretch pretty much all of your penis ... so that gets my vote. And a final but ...

We are all built differently ... different arm size and strength .... pot bellies or wash-board abs ... and all of that is going to have an impact on your ability to comfortably and effectively carry out any pe exercise. Which simply brings me back to where I started. Go with JP's routine ... check your 'form' on the videos ... 'listen' to your penis ... and do what feels right to you. You really can't go too far wrong.

Good luck ... and keep posting!!

Comment

Careful with the Kegels. Last year i screwed myself up by holding a kegel for 5 hours each day. I couldn't poop for a few days and it was a struggle for a few weeks while I deconditioned.

Stupid? Yes.

But it just goes to show that you can overdue the Kegels my friend
                        Initial BPEL: 7" (june 16, 2009)
                        Girth: 5"

BPEL: 7.4" (Dec. 11, 2009)

Current BPEL: 7.75" (Jan 1, 2010)
                        Girth: 5.2"

Goal NBPEL: 8"
                        Girth: 6"

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy View Post
                          I can probably only repeat my previous response to you on this one White Hawk. But ...

The primary purpose of the jelq (in my words) is to move blood up into the spongy tissue and expand/stretch the penis. Any grip will let you do that ... so no, there is no universal better way to jelq. Another but ...

An overhand grip tends to allow you to get closer to the pubic bone and jelq the full shaft ... which means you expand/stretch pretty much all of your penis ... so that gets my vote. And a final but ...

We are all built differently ... different arm size and strength .... pot bellies or wash-board abs ... and all of that is going to have an impact on your ability to comfortably and effectively carry out any pe exercise. Which simply brings me back to where I started. Go with JP's routine ... check your 'form' on the videos ... 'listen' to your penis ... and do what feels right to you. You really can't go too far wrong.

Good luck ... and keep posting!!
                          Thanks man, just finished week 3 of JP's routine... So far so good...

Comment

Originally posted by the spencer View Post
                            Careful with the Kegels. Last year i screwed myself up by holding a kegel for 5 hours each day. I couldn't poop for a few days and it was a struggle for a few weeks while I deconditioned.
                            wow that's physically impossible.

Comment

Ok, just wanted to give a little update. I just finished week 7 of Jpop's beginner routine. I'm 50 days in... so far, I can tell that I did gain a little girth. But no length yet. I wannttt that length lol!! After I finish the 90 day workout routine, what do you suggest next for maximal length gain?

Thanks!

Comment

Finish your 90 days. Then think about doing a stretch-only routine or getting an extender/ADS. Maybe hanging too.

But finish 90 days first.

Comment

Working...
                                X