Help me I'm new!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me I'm new!

He is just signed up yesterday and I was trying to post a pic to get you guys opinion on my size but idk how to post pics. My mid shaft girth is a pitiful 5.1in and my base shaft is 5.5in. My length is about 7.3 from the top but u have a slight left curve so I measure from the side with tape and I get about 8in even. Am I doing this correctly. What do you guys think about my size?

Originally posted by Growth88 View Post
    He is just signed up yesterday and I was trying to post a pic to get you guys opinion on my size but idk how to post pics. My mid shaft girth is a pitiful 5.1in and my base shaft is 5.5in. My length is about 7.3 from the top but u have a slight left curve so I measure from the side with tape and I get about 8in even. Am I doing this correctly. What do you guys think about my size?
    Your huge.

Now get out of here. serious. The mental anguish of exercising your penis 2 hours a day and measuring it weekly and looking at every penis you see guessing its size will destroy you, its not worth making it like .25 inches longer.

I am at 6.75x4.5 and now let me tell you THAT is a pitiful girth, and the only reason I am here.
    TAKE IT FROM ME, you penis is LARGE, now go use it, do not develop some penis obsession. (this post is probably going to get deleted since they probably want new members but I want you to read this for your own mental health)

Comment

Thanks man but trust me I am not huge and if I posted in the wrong place it's because I'm new to this. But can I ask you something...is measuring from the side with tailor's tape the correct way to get an accurate measurment? And how do I post pics

Comment

Bone pressed erect length is the correct way to measure length. You grab a ruler and press it like .5-1 inches above your penis, and push into the pubic bone.

Someone else will need to answer about pics.

Comment

OP: See START HERE (top left, blue bar) for instructions on how to take correct measurements. Upload pics by going to profile and starting an album. SIZE MATTERS...especially with pics here !....You will have to re-size your photos to a max of about 93.0 dpi in order to post them! So, you see,...the PE GYM is somewhat of a conundrum from the get-go! ....We're ALL ABOUT BIG DICKS...but small pics!

Comment

If you think your dick is small you have mental problems. If you want to make it bigger thats fine, but do research and you will find you are on the large side. Not huge, 6" is huge but you have plenty. Get over it.
            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Working...
            X