Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maxz View Post
    <Snipped>
    As an example you can also find studies that shockwave (or gainswave) treatment cures ED (and even venous leak) but in real life all men who have tried shockwave will tell you that the treatment is total crap and waste of money.
    Stating ALL who have tried ?
    Such a generalized statement to support your 'debate stance' is dangerous, at best.
    Do you have a source for this claim ?
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 01-09-2021, 03:57 PM.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

How exactly is this venous leak thing diagnosed? Ultrasound?

I apologize but I find OPs diagnosis to be bullshit.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Maxsz... you researched a lot.. How is an erection created and maintained..?
        How do the muscles of the Pelvic floor assist in keeping and maintaining an erection?
        How and When is blood leaking out of the penis and

If you have Venous leak since birth.. how did that happen? How does it happen for other people?
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Ok so Maxz you have been shown the studies that show guys geting over vl with pf exercises . There are more with other interventions like hormone improvement .

What you say simply does not ring true; if you are determined to wallow in negativity then you will find negative .

Comment

....The only way to know which approach to cure the ED works or not, is to get reports of those men who have gone through the method described.
            Better yet, the best approach would be for individuals to test these methods on their own.

As I said already I have never read a report of a man who has cured venous leak by doing Kegels.
            The publications state just that, though. If you believe them to be falsified for whatever reason, that's on you. Providing evidence to the contrary about a study also puts the onus on you to show evidence of falsification.

To be clear, you stated before: "...and there is not any similar documentation from this century" in reference to these studies. Seeing as how you've been shown to be incorrect about this, perhaps you should reconsider your perspective along with the possibility you may be wrong about your assumptions as well.
            Big Al
            Administrator
            PEGym Editor
            Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by Big Al; 01-11-2021, 03:20 PM.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
              Exercises, pills, injections, and pumping with (VED), usually in that order, should all be tried first before opting for an implant.
              Medical intervention may be a good idea of exercises aren't producing results.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Ok so my view is to find out the underlying cause after that you can look at treatment . So hormone issues can they be dealt with by natural methods ,if not hrt might be necessary . Pelvic floor related often responds to training ,keep in mind the physio are moving forward with their understanding and treatment in this area .
                Then as not2big describes .

Comment

On thread I have the theory that ic is particularly involved with VL . Now this may be from weakness or from spasm

Comment

Working...
                  X