Pelvic exercise can fix venous leak ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaniAlman View Post
    Reverse kegels, hindu squats and all yoga stretches did nothing. I can get full when I bend my knees. For somewhat anatomical reason ? but I don't know what is that anatomical reason ? ligament ? nerve ? muscle ?
    actually i also have same problem as yours..i can get fully hard when my knees are bend .but can't get full hard when my knees are not bend..i wanted to know if yours condition has improved or if it has been cured..

Comment

Guys one last question regarding pelvic floor, what exactly is levator ani syndrome ? I cannot find much info besides being pelvic floor tighteness ?

Comment

The only honest answer any of us can give you is that we cannot help you.

You are systematically going down a list of possible injuries, you have no clue what is wrong and neither do we.

There are no internet answers. Many of the injuries you are inquiring about have different symptoms. You need to go see a medical professional because until you have an actual diagnosis you stand a greater chance of making things worse than you do of improving your condition
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post

You are systematically going down a list of possible injuries, you have no clue what is wrong and neither do we.

There are no internet answers. Many of the injuries you are inquiring about have different symptoms. You need to go see a medical professional because until you have an actual diagnosis you stand a greater chance of making things worse than you do of improving your condition
          Agreed: 100%!

The following is highly recommended reading on this subject: The Perils of Self Diagnosis
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post

It is sad because this guy simply will not listen. His mind is all made up!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

The original question was that can pelvic exercise fix venous leak. The answer is no it can't. The only cure for venous leak is penis implant. You can cope with the issue with pills and injections some years but in the end they will stop working and only thing that is left is an implant.

Comment

Yes PF exercises can help and possibly fix it.

Originally posted by Maxz View Post
                The only cure for venous leak is penis implant.
                b.s and highly irresponsible. Salesman for implants?

An implant is for very unfit people who can`t fix the underlying issues. Often going along with diabetes issues or cell and muscle issues that come along with age and/or unhealthy lifestyle. Or arterial health problems will also have an impact on the penis.

"Venous leakage" happens to all organs. Organs are provided fresh blood via arteries and the veins transport it away. Normal!
                Same goes for the penis. It's literally the function of veins to "leak" blood out of the organ. The penis is full of veins to do that. Or else the penis would die due to stale blood.

Special case with the penis is that it occludes the veins that transport it out of the CC's to keep the blood to maintain an erection for a limited time.
                Basically 2 ways the penis does it..

First, the inflow and release of chemicals during arousal opens the smooth muscles that sit below the tunica and allow fresh blood to flow in via the penis arteries.
                The pressure and expanding smooth muscles push the tunica to until it can't expand anymore. That leads to the veins that transport the blood out of the smooth muscles to be closed of by the hard tunica. The veins that thread through the tunica are now closed off.
                There's still blood moving out of the erect penis but the blood moving in is more.

Second the ischiocavernosus muscle is grabbing/squezzing onto the CC's that split into the "inner penis" behind the pubic bone which keeps the veins from leaving there increasing the systolic pressure.

Both mechanisms work together. A failure at any of these, including the arousal chemicals, will lead to the penis not shunting off the outflowing veins properly.
                If that is due to the tunica or PF being "faulty" due to injuries that can't be fixed then maybe an implant as guy above that is the last resort. Same goes for chemicals being so off that they can't be fixed.

Sedentary persons with bad arterial blood flow will also have low blood flow to the penis and chemical imbalances. So everything comes together there.
                A healthy human uses the legs a lot. The legs are downstream the penis which and both basically us the same "arterial circuit".

If your PF is tight or cramped it will prevent the arteries from letting blood flow in enough amount and pressure. An imbalanced PF will also prevent the IC's from doing their work on the CC's.

The good ol Reverse Kegel can open the arterial pathways into the penos while. A trained IC can hold more blood in the penis than an untrained IC.
                A really hard full front RK can increase the pressure too. If the tunica is healthy and the IC works properly that pressure is also kept up by the function of tunica and IC.
                Running will move the blood and workout the arteries AND will help the chemicals.

Imo "venous leakage" of the penis is a symptom downstream of other problems. Some very easy ways like RK, Pf training, relaxation, healthy lifestyle(sleep, food, training legs) to fix these before going the operation or implant route. It's still a lot of work to do. Maybe some rather do an operation like people doing the stomach narrowing operation instead of diet and sports.
                DickerSchwanz
                Member of the Month Sept 2015
                Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 01-07-2021, 11:49 AM.
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

The original question was that can pelvic exercise fix venous leak. The answer is no it can't. The only cure for venous leak is penis implant. You can cope with the issue with pills and injections some years but in the end they will stop working and only thing that is left is an implant.
                  This is incorrect. See: Pelvic floor exercise versus surgery in the treatment of impotence

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I guess it all depends on the cause of the venous leak. As a diabetic, pills and injections stopped being effective after five years and exercise had no effect. However, medical grade pumping worked and an implant, as a last resort, would probably work.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

All those who have venous leak and use Google are familiar with this old publication about pelvic floor exercise and venous leak. That document is almost 30 years old and there is not any similar documentation from this century. I have discussed with hundreds of men on different ED net sites who have venous leak and everybody is aware of Kegels. Almost everybody has tried those but no one has been able to get rid of the leak. There have been some very minor improvements but no real success. Kegels might help those who have ejaculation problems but they will not help with venous leak. I have suffered about venous leak all my life. I don't have any diseases. I was born with the leak. Currently I am thinking about the implant but I am also waiting new treatments for ED.

Comment

First thing if you have vl what are the results of your hormone test the actual numbers?

The study Al linked has not been challenged rather follow up studies useing pelvic floor exercises for ed have supported it . An issue here is that vl is a rather vague term and it's specific use haphazard . However if you want a more recent study that specifically refers to vl here is a reference.

How to cite this article:
                        Al-Helow MR, Abdul-Hady H, Fathalla MM, Zakaria MA, Hussein O, El Gahndour T. The role of biofeedback in the rehabilitation of veno-occlusive erectile dysfunction. Egypt Rheumatol Rehabil 2014;41:179-86
                        How to cite this article:
                        Al-Helow MR, Abdul-Hady H, Fathalla MM, Zakaria MA, Hussein O, El Gahndour T. The role of biofeedback in the rehabilitation of veno-occlusive erectile dysfunction. Egypt Rheumatol Rehabil 2014;41:179-86
                        There are significant numbers of men that are helped by pelvic exercise , more are helped by hormone improvement and more by various other treatments . An implant is a last ditch treatment suitable for a small % .
                        Pegasus
                        Administrator
                        PE Gym Editor
                        PEGym Hero
                        Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                        Last edited by Pegasus; 01-08-2021, 10:25 AM.

Comment

All those who have venous leak and use Google are familiar with this old publication about pelvic floor exercise and venous leak. That document is almost 30 years old and there is not any similar documentation from this century. I have discussed with hundreds of men on different ED net sites who have venous leak and everybody is aware of Kegels. Almost everybody has tried those but no one has been able to get rid of the leak. There have been some very minor improvements but no real success. Kegels might help those who have ejaculation problems but they will not help with venous leak. I have suffered about venous leak all my life. I don't have any diseases. I was born with the leak. Currently I am thinking about the implant but I am also waiting new treatments for ED.

If you have a severe leak- especially something congenital- this is different from the case of most men with mild to moderate issues. If you've attempted kegels and have failed, this is no reason to assume others who aren't in your situation wouldn't benefit.

The age of the study should bear no relevance to the content, especially with a valid study of 150 men involved.

With all due respect, you are incorrect in stating there's been no further research done on kegels & VL. Here are some more modern studies on the subject:

The role of biofeedback in the rehabilitation of veno-occlusive erectile dysfunction Al-Helow MR, Abdul-Hady H, Fathalla MM, Zakaria MA, Hussein O, El Gahndour T - Egypt Rheumatol Rehabil

https://academic.oup.com/ptj/article/94/12/1731/2741899

Another issue which can contribute to VL is low T (see: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18599885/ )

Many have reversed their issues with the help of exercises like kegels, and a responsible medical professional or anyone with genuine concern for a patient's well being will recommend attempting the least invasive methods first.
                          Big Al
                          Administrator
                          PEGym Editor
                          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by Big Al; 01-08-2021, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                            I guess it all depends on the cause of the venous leak. As a diabetic, pills and injections stopped being effective after five years and exercise had no effect. However, medical grade pumping worked and an implant, as a last resort, would probably work.
                            This is true. Medical cases need to be examined on their individual merit.

There's not always a simple solution, but the most sound way of proceeding is to test out the least invasive methods first. Be VERY wary of any entity who insists on such a dramatic action as an implant without attempting the less invasive methods first!

Comment

Exercises, pills, injections, and pumping with (VED), usually in that order, should all be tried first before opting for an implant.
                              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

The world is full of documents of different kind of exercises done with patients who have erectile dysfunction. The link above of the Egyptian study of biofeedback does not convince me at all. The only way to know which approach to cure the ED works or not, is to get reports of those men who have gone through the method described. As I said already I have never read a report of a man who has cured venous leak by doing Kegels.

As an example you can also find studies that shockwave (or gainswave) treatment cures ED (and even venous leak) but in real life all men who have tried shockwave will tell you that the treatment is total crap and waste of money.

Comment

Working...
                                X