Ballooning 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scythe View Post
    The more I balloon, the less sensitive my dick becomes.
    Is this the desired outcome scythe? I don't want a damn numb dick, man!

Comment

I can't balloon, the only super sensitive part of my dick is the frenulum. I must be some sort of freak or something
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

No millia that is normal, especially if you are cut. I have a very large pronounced frenulum, and amny say I am very lucky to have it being cut and all!

Why can't you balloon millia?

Comment

Ballooning is honestly the best PE exercise I have ever done. I simply masturbate normally, and even though I dont directly stimulate the frenulum it is being stimulated by the movement of the skin, and then balloon near orgasm. I have gotten really good results with this so far.
          My goal here is to provide ideas and insight on methods for improving or eliminating mild erectile dysfunction.

Comment

My dick has no sweet spots to do ballooning.
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
              My dick has no sweet spots to do ballooning.
              For those who can not find a sweet spot you can move onto erect kegel jelq after you have done PE for at least 3 months.

Seriously though, edging comes in 3rd, balooning 2nd, and erect kegels comes in first.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Why shouldn't you rub the underside of your glans when trying to balloon? What is the explanation? I don't get it.
                Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I was wondering where this thread was buried, I'm glad Waylander added it to the useful links list (or I am blind because I didn't see it there before).
                  blink2000
                  Last edited by blink2000; 08-16-2010, 09:29 AM.
                  My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

just curious here, but have anyone tried to do an erect kegel and reverse keel at the same time? or basically combining the workout. by shitfting? Im not so familiar with the term og kegel, but i have done some yoga exercises wich have three muscles. the anus, the area between scrotum and anus, and at the pubic bone, wich also can lower and raise the testicles i think.... while flaccid, i can suck up thighten and push these muscles, but I`m currently learning to seperate them.. sometimes i can`t and sometimes I can. while erect, I can tighten the pelvic muscles without moving the dick, or i canb tighten them with raising the dick. i guess the reverse kegel is to tighten without raising, right?

and btw: have any of you tried to focus on the penis head. or testicles. there def. are muscles that both raises and pushes the testicles down. I`m not so sure about the penis head, but it is a nice point to focus. i feel that i work out the entire penis. It feels like pulling your penis head towards the butt or raising it towards the stomach..

Comment

Originally posted by Vortex View Post
                      just curious here, but have anyone tried to do an erect kegel and reverse keel at the same time? or basically combining the workout. by shitfting? Im not so familiar with the term og kegel, but i have done some yoga exercises wich have three muscles. the anus, the area between scrotum and anus, and at the pubic bone, wich also can lower and raise the testicles i think.... while flaccid, i can suck up thighten and push these muscles, but I`m currently learning to seperate them.. sometimes i can`t and sometimes I can. while erect, I can tighten the pelvic muscles without moving the dick, or i canb tighten them with raising the dick. i guess the reverse kegel is to tighten without raising, right?

and btw: have any of you tried to focus on the penis head. or testicles. there def. are muscles that both raises and pushes the testicles down. I`m not so sure about the penis head, but it is a nice point to focus. i feel that i work out the entire penis. It feels like pulling your penis head towards the butt or raising it towards the stomach..
                      Have you tried thr forbidden glans rub, if you do them you will kegel like mad.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

no.. what is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Vortex View Post
                          no.. what is that?
                          While erect lube up a finger and gently rub the glans slowly a couple hundred times. Try it, you might like it.

Comment

Since I have a 3 on 2 off routine, when should I balloon and edge, like, every other day during the 3 days?
                            I'm a beginner so ballooning once a week should be okay, right?
                            I'm sorry if these are stupid questions but do you really need to warm up for edging and ballooning? I'm under time constraints these days I just want to edge / balloon during morning and PE at night.
                            Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanma View Post
                              Since I have a 3 on 2 off routine, when should I balloon and edge, like, every other day during the 3 days?
                              I'm a beginner so ballooning once a week should be okay, right?
                              I'm sorry if these are stupid questions but do you really need to warm up for edging and ballooning? I'm under time constraints these days I just want to edge / balloon during morning and PE at night.
                              Those are very good question. Balloon or edge when ever you have the urge. That may be twice a wek or four times a week.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                                While erect lube up a finger and gently rub the glans slowly a couple hundred times. Try it, you might like it.
                                Or your head might explode
                                premE FAQ

Comment

Working...
                                X