Erection Meditation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Messerschmidt View Post
    I think just simple zen meditation, eyes closed, legs crossed, just focusing on achieving a quiet mind, is a fine way to go. I think time is a major factor, for me if I keep my meditation under 3 hours then I know my mind will never quiet enough for things to start getting weird. Beyond that, my mind starts giving up on the rational world and it starts traveling to strange places. I imagine the time it takes for that would vary based on the person and their level of experience.

You could also try keeping your eyes open during meditation and focusing on a candle or something. I took some classes in open eye meditation and apparently one of the reasons some do that is to avoid altered states.
    Didn't mean to quote last, thx for the tips I'll come back to this thread If I don't remember the name zen. Yeah are brains can't handle the universe yet, Too much going on all around to process , infinitely variable. Yeah I basically do the open eye meditation thing, lol never knew it was done by others I sort of fell into it, it's like being of the world not in it if you know what I mean, an old technique I used was imagining someone else looking at me like I was looking at myself, that was temporary relief tho

Comment

Sounds interesting, going to try this tomorrow before my session!

Comment

I can't say I've had a lot of those experiences, I have had extended periods without sleep and long-lasting periods of clarity, but the rest is definitely interesting. Glad you're getting something out of it, but that's pretty intense.
        Yeah it was mental, but after it's like I'm terminator head lol I just look around without thinking about shit totally sane( that was a joke I don't move like terminator , the idea of processing without thinking about myself), well fucking loony if you look at it in another way. I love looking at people in the eyes now in busy streets and letting them know I'm ok with them with a smile on my face, even big groups of scummy blokes get smiled at and they get all weird like they ain't effecting me, it's defiantly like I'm changing people around me hehe. None of this shit really crosses my mind at all any more I'm too busy living ,just like this now like I trained myself.
        wannabeast
        Banned
        Last edited by wannabeast; 04-05-2011, 09:38 PM.

Comment

P.s i saw the title of this post and when ready Brek posted about OOBE I needed to let that out, sorry for the ramble and diverting the thread. And to all my good mates who have been told about PE and this website( bout 15 people) on a few occasions but say they have never looked at it or want to or would do it, yes it's me and you now know my profile name( if u asked I would have told) will be interesting if anyone comes out the woodwork xx haha
          wannabeast
          Banned
          Last edited by wannabeast; 04-05-2011, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Just did a little 15-minute penis meditation, felt good, got a few nice erections, and as always after a meditation, I now feel quite bright and lucid. I recommend it.
            This is exactly what I want to achieve. Looks like it might take me some time though lol. But now that I know you guys are experienced with this, I know who to go to if I need any help lol.
            Starting (january 05, 2011):
            BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
            Current:
            BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
            My Log

Comment

Originally posted by wannabeast View Post
              P.s i saw the title of this post and when ready Brek posted about OOBE I needed to let that out, sorry for the ramble and diverting the thread. And to all my good mates who have been told about PE and this website( bout 15 people) on a few occasions but say they have never looked at it or want to or would do it, yes it's me and you now know my profile name( if u asked I would have told) will be interesting if anyone comes out the woodwork xx haha
              haha don'tt about being off topic, your story was a good read!
              Starting (january 05, 2011):
              BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
              Current:
              BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
              My Log

Comment

Originally posted by wanthis View Post
                haha don'tt about being off topic, your story was a good read!
                Hehe thx man. Gotta go bed , gotta be up early, been typing for hours on iPhone . Best thing about iPhone , PEGYM on minimise baby haha. Reminds me to get humungus chop, plus I like reading about something that isn't fact, but it might as well be lol. Going sleepy poos nn

Comment

Well I used to do meditation a while back but I don't bother with it anymore, I honestly don't see the point of it because I reached a point where my mind (inner voice) stopped. I have been in this "No Mind" state since. I guess I had an "awakening" in a way. When your mind is totally clear anxious thoughts shouldn't even come up (In my own opinion and from what I experience).

Cheers
                  UKGuy
                  Last edited by UKGuy; 04-06-2011, 09:39 AM.

Comment

I found this article that may help a lot of people dealing with psychological ED.Most of it is related to stress and anxiety and meditation seems to be an effective technique in treating those problems. Actually you don't even need to have a problem to practice this. Here's the case study: Erection Meditation

I'll just summarize the method really quickly:
                    1. Find a comfortable spot to relax and make sure there are no distractions
                    2. Focus on your breathing so that you can start to let go of other thoughts and ideas that constantly break your concentration
                    3. After a couple minutes of doing this, or once you feel completely relaxed, start to focus on your genitals and meditate on the experience of pleasant sensations and radiation warmth down there. Continue to do this for about 15 minutes or as long as you possibly can and make sure you don;t tighten any of your pelvic muscles.
                    4. Most of you might achieve an erection while doing this and that is a good sign. Over time you might be able to get an erection at will while in this relaxed state
                    5. Do this twice a day for 15 minutes and be consistent with it.

I definitely recommend reading the case study to understand how this works and what kind of results you may expect.
                    WOW...this is actually pretty amazing i'm gonna add an additional Post that will help with your "Sexy Thoughts" (as it is called) AND will include your post bro...Great one!
                    "The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci
                    Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-progress.html

Comment

My two cents to the discussion in this thread. I support the meditation as a good way of enhancing your body and mind. I have done it occasionally myself as a beginner. However, what I have read on kundalini yoga is that one should not do it without proper preparation and instructor. When dealing with (waking up) the kundalini energy one is actually tapping on the sexual energy (serpent) coiled below one's pelvis. It is the strongest form of energy in your body and if handled without proper precautions it can release in your body and mind with destructive efftecs (insanity being one of the potential symptoms). It is up to everyone to believe in this or not, but I am sure many of us have experienced the overwhelming power of sexual energy....

Comment

I found this article that may help a lot of people dealing with psychological ED.Most of it is related to stress and anxiety and meditation seems to be an effective technique in treating those problems. Actually you don't even need to have a problem to practice this. Here's the case study: Erection Meditation

I'll just summarize the method really quickly:
                        1. Find a comfortable spot to relax and make sure there are no distractions
                        2. Focus on your breathing so that you can start to let go of other thoughts and ideas that constantly break your concentration
                        3. After a couple minutes of doing this, or once you feel completely relaxed, start to focus on your genitals and meditate on the experience of pleasant sensations and radiation warmth down there. Continue to do this for about 15 minutes or as long as you possibly can and make sure you don;t tighten any of your pelvic muscles.
                        4. Most of you might achieve an erection while doing this and that is a good sign. Over time you might be able to get an erection at will while in this relaxed state
                        5. Do this twice a day for 15 minutes and be consistent with it.

I definitely recommend reading the case study to understand how this works and what kind of results you may expect.

Hey all, I'm new to this website. But I wanna post here because this meditation is exactly what I'm looking for. I just wanna chronicle my experience with this meditation for myself and others.

I've actually done this before, about a year ago or a little shorter. I didnt stick with it that long, and I only did it once a day. I got to the point where I could sometimes induce a soft erection (like 50-60%), but I dropped off. I'm not sure if it affected my actual sex life, but I think it helped it.

I've just restarted this meditation and meditation generally. I don't have too much experience with consistently meditating, but i've been on retreats and it has been an inconsistent habit of mine.

For the past 5 days I've been doing this and I've done it twice most of the days. About three sessions ago i managed to induce my first erection (only around 40%, still pretty soft). Strangely, i had extreme trouble just feeling the genital warmth two sessions after that first erection, though I'm started to feel the warmth again. Sometimes I concentrate on my pc muscles too,

I'll keep posting my meditative progress.

Comment

Hei!
                          I tried that yesterday! After 17 minutes got semi-erect (60%)! WOW.
                          Thanks!
                          MARCH "11_____MAY "11______OCTOBER "11_______6 month progres__
                          EL = 5,51" > EL = 5,31" (- 0,2) > EL = 5,9" (+ 0,59") >>> -0,2 + 0,59 =+ 0,39"
                          EG = 4,72" > EG = 5,12" (+ 0,4) > EG =5,19" (+0,07") >>> 0,4 + 0,07 = + 0,47"

Comment

any updates on this..? did anyone continue with the meditative techiques..'?

Comment

I will begin this technique today!

I'm not english native speaker, so i have a question:
                              What exactly is a "pleasant sensation and radiation warmth"? - it is the feeling you get, when having you penis in her vagina or what exactly is it?

And do any of you have any experience with Yoga (Birkam) or Binaural Beats with regards to ED?

Please do share

Comment

Working...
                              X