No announcement yet.

fear from penile scarring after jelqing, please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Big Al hit another one out of the park.UKguy let's look at the information you provided us. One thing that stands out to me is the stress you have.Stress will not only kill an erection but it will kill you at the same time! Studies that I'm familiar with conclude that stress is 6 times more likely to kill you as compared to drinking and smoking!It not necessary for you to know all the ramifications of that but it's true and it will. You don't think it's depression or stress because you get nocturnal erections here and there and depression doesn't affect you when you're alseep. Oh it doesn't? You think that once you've gone to sleep a mind suffering from depression simply stops being depressed? Wrong!
    Let's look at the few nocturnal erections you have. Oh yes you have them and they wake you up and then it goes limp.Men get those erections in the very deepest level of sleep, so deep that depression does not affect the thought process but that is just a small part of the sleep cycle.Did you ever think of how long you've been erect for before it wakes you up? Years ago when I was a bit younger I was awoken by one of those real good ones. I looked down and saw that I made a nice tent with the blankets. I glanced over at my wife who was lying on her side (looking quite beautiful I might add) staring at me. I asked what she was smiling about and she looked down at my nice tent and said"that". I asked how long she had been looking and she said "oh about 20 minutes." So how long were you erect for before you woke up? You simply don't know. You could have been like that for a while but you just don't realize it.Once you woke up, and your brain got invloved, you went soft because that's what you and you mind expected to happen.
    You seem to take comfort in saying your impotent. You even told your dad. Are you proud of it? Being impotent does seem to get you out of a lot of things; you don't have to socialize,you can be a loner if you want, there is no fear of rejection by woman and so on and so on.If you want to live the life of a loner that's fine;many people do and enjoy the lifestyle but make it your choice and not one forced upon you because of some"condition".
    You mentioned as well that you can't give woman what they want.You really think that woman want your dick?Wrong again. They want company, companionship,laughter, a shoulder to lean on and to cry on at times.Your dick, my dick or anyone elses' dick is the last thing on their mind.They "tolerate" it because it comes with most guys! You also don't like your size because you're just about 5 inches. THEY DON'T REALLY CARE AND I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAYS!. Well since you re "impotent" than you have no fear of embarassment because no woman will see it, you won't get rejected or laughed at.Bull.You know their are perfectly good woman out there that marry guys in wheelchairs that have no hope of functioning at all. They still marry them because a realtionship isn't just a dick! And let me tell you a woman will take a well trained tongue over a big dick 9 out of 10 times. Your tongue still works doesn't it?
    So what do you want to do UKGuy? Do you want to be impotent and blame it on some jelqing injury. Well if that's your choice than it's yours. If not than what's the alternative.Let me tell you what I would do if I was you. I would go out and have some fun.I would socailize, get invloved in clubs, maybe join a co-ed softball league just to get me out in the world.If I met a girl fine.If the relationship seem to progress well then before the sex I would be honest with her . I would say, "you know dear I just want to let you know that sometime my dick just doesn't want to dick. It has nothing to do with you. He just gets a bit tempermental at times. But I do think I can please you in lots of other ways if you don't mind". Maybe the first time you're with her or the 21st time but sooner or later mr happy will come back to be mr happy all over again.You've got to get rid of all the excuses, stop being" oh woe is me my dick don't work", get out and enjoy life and have some fun. Throw the stress out the window before you let it consume your life. Come on, you're a young guy. I don't care if you hit your dick with a hammer and you think it was damaged. The thing that's damaged is your mind and YOU can change that. Sorry if I sounded harsh but maybe what I said may help. Think about it!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Thanks-

Attitude is very important in these types of things. It's quite easy for psychological ED to spiral out of control- especially if there's negative feedback (i.e.- a failure to perform with a partner).
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

UKGuy, find another urologist, and get the right tests done. For example, a stamp on your penis is useless--you already know you can get an erection. You need to have an NPT test done that will reveal the frequency, duration, and rigidity of your nocturnal erections (among other useful tests). If it were me, I'd skip the speculation and find a doctor who will do the right tests rather than making assumptions.
        11/2009: 6.25 NBPEL/6.5 BPEL, 4.7 MEG/4.95 Base EG
        current: 6.7 NBPEL / 7.0 BPEL, 4.95 MEG/5.2 Base EG
        goal: 7.25 NBPEL, 5.25 MEG

Comment

Working...
        X