No announcement yet.

PE sent me to the hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this entire thread has gone silly.

I would say that this is turning into a "my dick is bigger than yours" competition but this is an enlargement site after all...
    Ultimate Burrito
    Member of the Month Oct 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Ultimate Burrito; 08-13-2019, 05:54 PM.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

• Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      And you got your urological training where? Hey next time you can't pee ask a plumber to help you. You cast judgement with no formal medical training, no years in residency or in practice, no studying the basics and actually dissecting a penis, simply because they don't have the answers that you like. Yes there are things they don't know as in any brand of medicine because the body is a very complicated machine.Maybe they should call you; you seem to think you have all the answers. Hey can you fix jet engines on and jet? I mean you're smart right?
      I owe you an apology for the annoying tone of my message. What happens is that it seems incredible to me to think that the continuous manipulation of an organ and its possible reactions (positive or not) can be attributed in such a decisive way to stress. Think of an eye, an ear, tongue, lips, are organs that if they undergo prolonged and undue manipulation are likely to be affected and need to be healed. And you know it's true. Why exclude the penis?
      The pelvic floor has to do, it is obvious, because if you pull a rope tied to a structure you are also pulling the entire structure, or its most involved parts. Stress is obviously also a determining factor, but it is not the epicenter of the problem, at least I think so.
      As for the engine of a jet, I don't know how to repair it, but believe me I would love to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by pangolo View Post
        I owe you an apology for the annoying tone of my message. What happens is that it seems incredible to me to think that the continuous manipulation of an organ and its possible reactions (positive or not) can be attributed in such a decisive way to stress. Think of an eye, an ear, tongue, lips, are organs that if they undergo prolonged and undue manipulation are likely to be affected and need to be healed. And you know it's true. Why exclude the penis?
        The pelvic floor has to do, it is obvious, because if you pull a rope tied to a structure you are also pulling the entire structure, or its most involved parts. Stress is obviously also a determining factor, but it is not the epicenter of the problem, at least I think so.
        As for the engine of a jet, I don't know how to repair it, but believe me I would love to learn.

CUSP isn't wrong in what he's saying

pelvic floor muscles are hard wired to your nervous system, the fact you would get a boner when you see a hot girl is all the proof you need of this.

if your pelvic floor muscles are tight and dysfunctional they will hyper react to stress .

my argument is that if people never came on here and never did these idiotic PE exercises it's possible many people would of never got HF.

Comment

• Originally posted by HFrecovering View Post
          funny how people aren't warned they need a basic understand of biology, anatomy, the autonomous and sympathetic nervous system, the reptilian brain etc etc etc just in case they may injure themselves or end up with a long term dysfunction caused by practicing PE.

you're reaching here and I know that even you must realise how silly you sound.
          Actually we should warn guys they need their heads reasonably together . Oh wait we do ,
          Look all this denial that any part of hf is head issues is a symptom of hf.

Comment

• [QUOTE=CelDub;1591271]
            Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            The spectrum of issues related to HF have been covered quite thoroughly, ad nauseam. What do you feel is missing?

Well, the physical. I don’t think the advice here is enough. Like I said, none of it worked for me. Reverse kegels are a waste of time for HF anyway. Yoga didn’t change HF and I did A LOT. And fixing my head issues didn’t change anything physical, I got too a stage where I didn’t care anymore about HF and just moved on. Still had it.

I think the intentions of the forum to help are great with this condition but like I said I think DCT might have cracked the code. i’m not asking you to reprint what they have done. Just to have a look and give your opinion on it.
            I have had a look at dct asked my physio about it yada yada . It looks like it has some promise that's it . That is my conclusion .
            No about your head issues .?

Comment

• The following are infractable and/or bannable offenses as per the User Infraction guide for PEGym:

-Bashing penis exercises, in general, PEGym specifically, or men who are striving to improve their sexual health, in any form

-Insulting or harassing other members (including intentional rudeness, threatening, name-calling)/Inciting or encouraging real world violence

-Mean behavior detrimental to the goals of the PEGym (name-calling, bullying, playing off the insecurities of others, excessive questioning the stats/gains of other members, baiting, intentionally inciting others)

The above has been going on a LOT on these HF and injury threads lately and it needs to stop NOW!

There's absolutely no excuse for a lack of civil and intelligent dialog.

NOTE- The above applies to ALL members regardless of rank.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                The following are infractable and/or bannable offenses as per the User Infraction guide for PEGym:

-Bashing penis exercises, in general, PEGym specifically, or men who are striving to improve their sexual health, in any form

-Insulting or harassing other members (including intentional rudeness, threatening, name-calling)/Inciting or encouraging real world violence

-Mean behavior detrimental to the goals of the PEGym (name-calling, bullying, playing off the insecurities of others, excessive questioning the stats/gains of other members, baiting, intentionally inciting others)

The above has been going on a LOT on these HF and injury threads lately and it needs to stop NOW!

There's absolutely no excuse for a lack of civil and intelligent dialog.

NOTE- The above applies to ALL members regardless of rank.
                I feel like I’ve always kept my cool here, have been civil and have tried to have an intelligent conversation to benefit everyone here. Now I know this is aimed at everyone and not just me. But would you really ban someone for bashing PE exercises?

I never have. I feel a lot of good comes for those who it has worked out for. Better EQ and more confidence seems to be the other side of PE that men that haven’t got HF gained. But surely having an opinion and advising men not to do PE is fair and not a banable offence? Especially if it’s coming from someone who sustained an injury. Even if they practiced is ‘safely’.

Comment

• Originally posted by CelDub View Post
                  I feel like I’ve always kept my cool here, have been civil and have tried to have an intelligent conversation to benefit everyone here. Now I know this is aimed at everyone and not just me. But would you really ban someone for bashing PE exercises?
                  <snipped>
                  The ban, (either for a few days or permanent), would be a last resort measure. Advisory conversations can often defuse those situations.
                  Having the membership be helpful and positive in conversations, and be responsible for their individual efforts and sharing, is the direction we try to achieve.

Please review the site disclaimer - Site Disclaimer
                  Dangler
                  Senior Administrator
                  ☼ Wizard ☼
                  White Tiger Award 2015
                  Last edited by Dangler; 08-15-2019, 08:01 AM.
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    The ban, (either for a few days or permanent), would be a last resort measure. Advisory conversations can often defuse those situations.
                    Having the membership be helpful and positive in conversations, and be responsible for their individual efforts and sharing, is the direction we try to achieve.

Please review the site disclaimer - Site Disclaimer
                    But if someone says not to do PE exercises, calling them dangerous etc. are they likely to get a ban? Even if it isn’t a heated argument or debate?

Comment

But if someone says not to do PE exercises, calling them dangerous etc. are they likely to get a ban? Even if it isn’t a heated argument or debate?
                      PE can be done safely, the START HERE section provides everything a person needs to know to do it safely. It's okay to share your experience and what happened but to say PE isn't safe is not true at all. Everyone is responsible for accepting their own risks. You can get hurt doing any type of exercise (PE or non-PE) but to say not to do it because you hurt yourself isn't acceptable.
                      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                      Recommended Routine
                      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I never have. I feel a lot of good comes for those who it has worked out for. Better EQ and more confidence seems to be the other side of PE that men that haven’t got HF gained. But surely having an opinion and advising men not to do PE is fair and not a banable offence? Especially if it’s coming from someone who sustained an injury. Even if they practiced is ‘safely’.
                        The above bold is key and is different from "bashing". You should feel free to express your opinion, and as long as you make an intelligent argument you shouldn't have any worries.

You'd have to go really out of your way to get banned for making negative comments about PE exercises. Come across in a rude and harassing manner and this will likely get you a warning. Repeating this will likely get you an infraction. After this, repeated similar behavior will result in a ban.
                        Big Al
                        Administrator
                        PEGym Editor
                        Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by Big Al; 08-15-2019, 12:58 PM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                          PE can be done safely, the START HERE section provides everything a person needs to know to do it safely. It's okay to share your experience and what happened but to say PE isn't safe is not true at all. Everyone is responsible for accepting their own risks. You can get hurt doing any type of exercise (PE or non-PE) but to say not to do it because you hurt yourself isn't acceptable.
                          Agreed. Very often you see injury posts accompanied by comments like "I jelqed for 10 minutes and...". The "10 minute" comment appears to be the most popular, and unless one has already mastered the beginner phase of training should be anywhere near this level of volume! Combine excessive volume with excessive force and it's a good recipe for injury.

To address concerns I've added the following tomy signature file: Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!

I HIGHLY recommend ANYONE new to training review the data in the link and proceed accordingly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            Agreed. Very often you see injury posts accompanied by comments like "I jelqed for 10 minutes and...". The "10 minute" comment appears to be the most popular, and unless one has already mastered the beginner phase of training should be anywhere near this level of volume! Combine excessive volume with excessive force and it's a good recipe for injury.

To address concerns I've added the following tomy signature file: Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!

I HIGHLY recommend ANYONE new to training review the data in the link and proceed accordingly.
                            you're still missing the point that by the law of averages it is obviously going to go wrong for a certain percentage of people.

and when it does go wrong it goes REALLY wrong, as in people losing all sexual function for years and in some cases decades and developing mental health problems.

I'm going to emphasise I have never done PE, I'm just going by what I've seen for years on this forum.

Comment

• Why noone points that with "few minutes of jelqing every day" (like, maybe 5 minutes or less) he manage to get 1.1 inchs?! Seriously. He is lying or he didn't meassure right. Why me, with sets of 10 minutes jelqing with warms and breaks, for year, didn't get even 0.1? And this was back when i was still growing. Funny story. haha
                              I remember times with jelqing and clamping, trying to kill my unite, he was still there with no pain. Something fishy here.
                              fantasist
                              Last edited by fantasist; 08-15-2019, 01:16 PM.
                              Started: 01.01.2018
                              NBPEL: 5.7''
                              MEG: 4.8''

Current: 01.01.2019
                              NBPEL: 5.7''
                              BPEL: 6.9''
                              BEG: 4.9"
                              MEG: 5"
                              Below head: 5.1"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                                Controversial to say the least. There are many men on this forum that have got injured following that newbie routine.

Comment

Working...
                                X