PE sent me to the hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HFrecovering View Post
    I have not seen 1 case of someone developing a injury or either hard flaccid and them going to a urologist and resolving the problem. It's usually always a very embarrassing process where nothing is achieved.

I agree with you, I think the mental aspect pays a large part at least with HF anyway but we are not qualified to say that, we do not know that for a fact, and this is the problem with this forum. You can potentially actually break your dick and then when you ask for help you are told by unqualified people with no knowledge on what has happened that "it's all in your head"
    My urologist referred me to a PF physio and then the HANS Protocol happened...
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
      Glad I could help!
      Now, if you don't mind, can you atleast post a review in my protocol to encourage other sufferers that there is hope??
      Pretty please?
      He never said he was healed. He said he is nearly healed.

This is a very common theme with people, they get in a good mental space and they are convinced they are getting better because they are actively doing something to heal themselves, they they go on to tell everyone they are nearly healed or that they are healed when in actuality they are not. I've even seen several cases of it in the lsst 2 weeks and it's been going on for over 8 years on this forum.

Comment

This is a very common theme with people, they get in a good mental space and they are convinced they are getting better because they are actively doing something to heal themselves, they they go on to tell everyone they are nearly healed or that they are healed when in actuality they are not. I've even seen several cases of it in the lsst 2 weeks and it's been going on for over 8 years on this forum.
        Well, he said the nightmare was over...
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
          Well, he said the nightmare was over...
          And there is always a possibly he is genuine and not deluding himself but in my experience its not likely.

Comment

It shouldn't scare you, but make you want to be more aware and catious when doing PE. IT's not a race, it's a journey and it takes time and patience to get the penis you want.
            Starting Size 2/28/14: BPEL: 4.5" EG: 5.5"
            6/1/16 BPEL: 5.6" EG: 5.85"
            3-Month Goal: BPEL 5.75" EG 5.90"
            Long Term Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 6"

Comment

Ahh hah notice the good mental space and everything is ok . Of course it's hard for guys with anxiety to kee[ it together long term .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Ahh hah notice the good mental space and everything is ok . Of course it's hard for guys with anxiety to kee[ it together long term .
                I think you focus too much on the mental though Pegasus, I have zero anxiety or depression and got hit with HF although I don’t deny that it is/can be an aspect. I’ve recently posted about my improvements with DCT. I also don’t agree with Cusp about ‘if you do them correctly, you won’t get injured’. In my opinion you can do them ‘correctly’ with an already tight or imbalanced pelvic floor and I think this will lead to HF. I also don’t understand - what seems to be - resistance to DCT from the admins here (excluding big al).

A different kind of physio for the pelvic floor with the goal to permanently change muscle tissue. Myself and other have posted about improvements with it and it’s met with doubt nearly every time yet the hansprotocol (which I’ve done - a lot) is praised yet it didn’t work for me, not that I’m ungrateful for it or anything.

Comment

How does one know they have no anxiety? Does a bipolar person know he's bipolar? We love to diagnose ourselves yet that often is an incorrect diagnosis. I know many people andmany who say they have no stress or that stress never bothers them. They should see what I see when I talk to them.
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CelDub View Post
                    I also don’t understand - what seems to be - resistance to DCT from the admins here (excluding big al).
                    DCT has been monetized by some, it claims some aspects are 100% physical (at one website). PEGym does not allow its assets to be freely used to advertise. In that aspect, we monitor threads and posts, so that there is no misuse or free advertising, and adherence to Terms of use.
                    One common stunt used, is Shilling for a product; often by use of their own url, to gain points for reimbursement.

Shill - Wikipedia
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill
                    A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization. Shills can carry out their operations in the areas of media, journalism, marketing, confidence games.
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      How does one know they have no anxiety? Does a bipolar person know he's bipolar? We love to diagnose ourselves yet that often is an incorrect diagnosis. I know many people andmany who say they have no stress or that stress never bothers them. They should see what I see when I talk to them.
                      You are getting a bit ridiculous now. I agree the mental side of it is often never tackled but to claim someone wouldn't know if they are anxious is completely ridiculous.

Comment

Well maybe we just have had different life experiences.

Comment

Well maybe we just have had different life experiences.
                          Yes of course.

The issue with HF in my opinion is its a spectrum of mental and physical. So telling everyone they just need to sort there head out and do the hans protocol or some other form of physical therapy is really just over simplifying it and understating the condition.

It blows my mind that nearly 10 years of hf first appearing the pegym they have still not set up some kind of support and really tackled the issue head on. Ive made many suggestions over the year such as gathering all the people who have healed themselves and making them mods of a sub forum specifically for hf.

I've also suggested many other things. The mods just aren't interested. I wonder what it's going to take for this forum to actually start tackling this. Many people didn't even jelq wrong, they just had tight pelvic floors which set then up for injury.

Comment

You make the thread and I'll back it and post

Comment

You make the thread and I'll back it and post
                              I'm not making amother pointless thread. All it does is turn into a shit show where people panic, post lies, give shit untrue advice and often it spirals into an argument.

HF needs it's own sub forum section on the PEGYM. And people who have healed need to be mods.

This has all been going on way too long now. It's time the pegym stepped up.

Comment

Yes of course.

The issue with HF in my opinion is its a spectrum of mental and physical. So telling everyone they just need to sort there head out and do the hans protocol or some other form of physical therapy is really just over simplifying it and understating the condition.

It blows my mind that nearly 10 years of hf first appearing the pegym they have still not set up some kind of support and really tackled the issue head on. Ive made many suggestions over the year such as gathering all the people who have healed themselves and making them mods of a sub forum specifically for hf.

I've also suggested many other things. The mods just aren't interested. I wonder what it's going to take for this forum to actually start tackling this. Many people didn't even jelq wrong, they just had tight pelvic floors which set then up for injury.
                                Okay so let's look at the head issue. If you believe something is wrong then you blame medicine, especially urologist, for not be able to find what's wrong. It is their fault not the hf sufferer. In all my years here I have never had anyone say thanks to the urologist and for good reason. The urologist didn't help them other than to say there is nothing physically wrong. That causes the sufferer more anxiety whether he knows it or not.
                                Now in my dealings over the years with hf guys they have been the most argrumentive group, particularly when head issues are discussed. Very very few will admit they have an anxiety at all.
                                Now here's a newsflash for you; if you are alive and live on this planet you have stress and anxiety. Some people deal with it well, some not so well and those that don't handle it well tend to either have physical problems, emotional problems or both.
                                Now I hope you read the article I posted before but here's a bit of it;

"As anxiety is the main risk factor for development and persistence of this condition, early referral for counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) is of upmost importance in management.

The researchers list anxiety as the main issue. If you come and say you have a hf what better way to begin the help as with suggesting some sort of therapy to help you mind relax. With this syndrome you will not heal the physical without fixing the mental.

Again from the study;

"The psychosocial factors contributing to the development of this syndrome are related to the psychosexual nature of the condition. Men report deterioration or recurrence of symptoms at times of elevated stress. It is not uncommon at presentation for men to be trapped in a vicious cycle. They can often agonise about the future leading to extreme levels of stress and anxiety, triggering more sympathetic stimulation to the pelvis. Men can become fixated, performing regular attentive self-examination to the area which may be hypersensitive. This results in further muscle spasm and exacerbation of symptoms. A possible explanation why men catastrophise is that they frequently blame themselves for past events such as excessive masturbation or sexual techniques, which may be totally unrelated. Their overall perception of body image changes as they become hyperaware of their sexual organ. They feel suboptimal and this in turn results in altered libido and an aversion to sexual encounters. Over time chronically elevated levels of cortisol can lead to lowered testosterone levels which can alter libido and sexual performance. This can lead to the perception of loss of masculinity"

If you go and look at all the posts from hf guys you will see everything they write is in the above paragraph. When I read it it seemed like I had read it a thousand times before. And I have because that's what they all say. Go read my little pita friend Cd7777 posts; tell me that everything he writes is in that paragraph. You can feel the anger and anxiety from his posts.
                                No I don't think that it's a fair complaint to say some of us are wrong by mentioning the mental issue as the first line to attack. This has to be a step by step multi disciplined approach. And guess what? Some of those guys will never be cured because they don't handle life well. Some will be cured sometimes and then relapse other times due to life. It will kind of be like those with a bad back. It as been estimated by many researchers that around 70% of backaches in this country have no physical origin. Stress is 6 times more likely to kill you compared to drinking or smoking.
                                So for me the first step is to tackle the brain.

Comment

Working...
                                X