No announcement yet.

How to stop “clenching” or involuntarily kegeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its 100 percent my pelvic floor. I’ve seen countless urologists and they all said no damage, everything was fine with my dick. Have had 3 cystoscopies. So your statement is irrelevant. 100 percent pelvic floor. Addressing how to fix this is the biggest issue. Clenching and kegeling is what I’m doing, and letting go of that releases the hf. I just need to voluntarily stop doing the clenching

Comment

Big al just because your a “mod” on this site doesn’t mean your an expert on hf. First off, you’ve never had it. So u can’t relate to the pain and suffering people get . Secondly, I guarantee anyone who has hf has some sort of instability with their pf or tightness/tension. Unless there is a major injury to the penis , which should be picked up immediately by a certified urologist... hard flaccid is almost always caused by an unbalanced pelvic floor. I’ve never heard of a different case

Comment

So an oncologist needs to get cancer before he's an expert? Who would have thought?
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I’m not talking to you cusp. Stop butting into every comment I post. You are good for nothing but starting drama and arguments.

Comment

Someone who is trained in that field should right away notice any trauma or damage to a penis if it was causing hard flaccid. Notice how no one who has hf has a doctor find anything wrong? It’s pretty easy , this is why members here are getting anxiety because there are so many different people with their opinions on hf and a lot of them are wrong. I’ve had this for years, I know much more about it then the majority of the people here.

Comment

Since you know more than anyone fix yourself. Should be easy for you.

Comment

I’m getting there. Thanks for the support. Never have I heard of an injury to the penis causing hard flaccid. Ridiculous .

Comment

Originally posted by Cd7777 View Post
                  Someone who is trained in that field should right away notice any trauma or damage to a penis if it was causing hard flaccid. Notice how no one who has hf has a doctor find anything wrong? It’s pretty easy , this is why members here are getting anxiety because there are so many different people with their opinions on hf and a lot of them are wrong. I’ve had this for years, I know much more about it then the majority of the people here.
                  <url removed, search the washingtonpost com, for: myofascial-pain-syndrome-often-leaves-doctors-baffled >
                  Dangler
                  Senior Administrator
                  ☼ Wizard ☼
                  White Tiger Award 2015
                  Last edited by Dangler; 08-23-2019, 12:19 PM.

Comment

HF is a symptom of a tight pelvic floor and nothing else. saying that it is easy to fix is just ridiculous and shows of complete ignorance. I don't know why people who don't have any knowledge of HF/CPPS always have to spread false information to confuse people even more.
                    burnout
                    Last edited by burnout; 08-23-2019, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Okay who said it was easy to fix? Not me? Can you find me a quote where someone said it was easy?

Comment

please just stop it

Comment

Big al just because your a “mod” on this site doesn’t mean your an expert on hf.
                          My comment was in reference to the following:

Yeh I hear some members saying that hf isn’t associated with involuntary kegels/ constant clenching. I think it is 100 percent.
                          While this might be the cause of your HF, attributing others' HF to involuntary kegels and/or constant clenching isn't sound praxis.

First off, you’ve never had it. So u can’t relate to the pain and suffering people get .
                          How would you know this?

Secondly, I guarantee anyone who has hf has some sort of instability with their pf or tightness/tension. Unless there is a major injury to the penis , which should be picked up immediately by a certified urologist... hard flaccid is almost always caused by an unbalanced pelvic floor. I’ve never heard of a different case
                          With all due respect, just because you haven't heard of any other causes doesn't mean there are none. Case in point: how many men on this forum alone have pursued attempting to resolve their HF via "balancing their pelvic floor muscles" with no results?

Here's a good example: I've had clients with no previous HF issues get it when taking stimulants (usu. prescription drugs). Once said stimulant use ceased, the HF disappeared.

How many men with genuine physical ailments have visited uros to no result?
                          Big Al
                          Administrator
                          PEGym Editor
                          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by Big Al; 08-23-2019, 02:49 PM. Reason: Spelling
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                            Since you know more than anyone fix yourself. Should be easy for you.
                            Burnout I got you. Here cusp. You said it right here it should be EASY... Did you forget you posted it? Wasn’t really too long ago man, any more things you want me to quote you on or look up for you?

Comment

Originally posted by burnout View Post
                              HF is a symptom of a tight pelvic floor and nothing else. saying that it is easy to fix is just ridiculous and shows of complete ignorance. I don't know why people who don't have any knowledge of HF/CPPS always have to spread false information to confuse people even more.
                              No one is denying pelvic floor issues may be involved in some cases of HF. The danger is in assuming all cases of HF are to to pelvic floor issues.

Case in point: from Hard flaccid syndrome: initial report of four cases.

"Our cases included men between the ages of 22 and 34 years of age and they all reported the onset of their symptoms after a trauma during sexual intercourse or tough masturbation."

Regarding a different study focused on CPPS (https://www.urologynews.uk.com/featu...cid-syndrome)- under "Aetiology":

"The true aetiology of this condition is unknown. Like many CPPS the development of hard flaccid syndrome is thought to be multifactorial in nature. Biological, psychological and social influences all contribute to the development and severity of the condition by altering the neurovascular supply to the muscles of the pelvic floor and penis.

"Stress is a key risk factor for the development of this condition by way of causing prolonged contraction of the muscles of the pelvic floor. Stress can be triggered by an injury directly to the penis during sexual intercourse or masturbation, or stress secondary to psychosocial distress in the absence of injury."

What interesting about the above is that even in cases where CPPS is involved, the cause is noted as indirect injury or psychosocial distress (in the absence of injury).
                              Big Al
                              Administrator
                              PEGym Editor
                              Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by Big Al; 08-23-2019, 03:05 PM. Reason: Spelling; content
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

@Big Al
                                If HF is induced by drugs then it is because the pelvis was already tight in the first place. If HF is induced by PE it is because the pelvis was already tight in the first place. If HF is induced by ..... because the pelvis was already tight ......

The cases you pointed out don't say that the patients did not have CPPS before HF because they can't know it. but yes they sure already must have had a tight pelvis before. I myself didn't know that I had a tight pelvis before I got HF. Thinking back before I got HF I now know that I had some slight symptoms of CPPS.

"Stress is a key risk factor for the development of this condition by way of causing prolonged contraction of the muscles of the pelvic floor."
                                I myself got it because I had a tight pelvis and did kegels and was stressed. just proofs my point again what you quoted.

--> Everyone who got HF got a tight pelvis (CPPS) but not everyone who got a tight pelvis (CPPS) got HF. It is easy as that.

If you are saying "how many men on this forum alone have prusued attempting to resolve their HF via "balancing their pelvic floor muscles" with no results?" than it is just ridiculous because fixing a tight pelvis (CPPS) is just fucking difficult. There are no therapies out there that work 100%. The most popular therapy is the "Wise Anderson Protocol" where he charges $12.000 for a 3 day visit. He is also author of the book "a headache in the pelvis". I know no one who fixed CPPS with his protocol. Now this is what I call a scam. He knows that it won't work but still charges people for it.
                                burnout
                                Last edited by burnout; 08-23-2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X