Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gyu View Post
    Guy, my life is ruined.
    If I "convince" you or not, what is the difference?
    So life is nothing more than the ability to use your dick. How sad.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      So life is nothing more than the ability to use your dick. How sad.
      I don' t have enemies, but if I had, I wouldn't wish this for them, even for the worst one.

But I think the only way you understand my pain is if you had something similar. I hope not, really, but if it happens, I'd like to see you say these sad words.

Comment

Turning to the positive aspect of your membership here, what are your goals, do you foresee yourself contributing and being a positive influence to others ?
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          Turning to the positive aspect of your membership here, what are your goals, do you foresee yourself contributing and being a positive influence to others ?
          I don't know, I am just giving my opinion and telling my story, when someone ask.
          It depends on what you call 'positive influence'. Do you think I am a negative influence'?

Comment

A "positive influence" does NOT hijack multiple threads... that would be a "negative influence." A "positive influence" uses their experience, fortunate or not, to help others in the same or similar situation. You could be a "neutral influence", if you so choose to be, by reading through the multitude of threads and posts related to HF, asking questions, and learning how to overcome your issue (this is my recommendation, by the way).

What you have posted thus far does not do anything to help yourself or others. You have a whole forum willing to help. You have a whole history of forum members helping eachother in quite a few threads. Use it.

Until you decide for yourself whether you want to be a "positive or neutral influence" and start doing something to better your situation, you will continue to be in the rut you are in and nobody will be able to do a thing to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Yes I think a very tense pelvic floor due to modern life ,posture whatever creates a time bomb . The pelvic floor can then spasm with a small trigger . This could be a minor problem except for the cascade effect as mentioned in the above post .
              ^^ Last post relevant to this thread. Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by tank0909 View Post
                A "positive influence" does NOT hijack multiple threads... that would be a "negative influence." A "positive influence" uses their experience, fortunate or not, to help others in the same or similar situation. You could be a "neutral influence", if you so choose to be, by reading through the multitude of threads and posts related to HF, asking questions, and learning how to overcome your issue (this is my recommendation, by the way).

What you have posted thus far does not do anything to help yourself or others. You have a whole forum willing to help. You have a whole history of forum members helping eachother in quite a few threads. Use it.

Until you decide for yourself whether you want to be a "positive or neutral influence" and start doing something to better your situation, you will continue to be in the rut you are in and nobody will be able to do a thing to help.
                No

Comment

Sorry, the "no" above was just a wrong click.

Guy, I have just told my story and disagreed that HF is due to mind issues, besides an statement from a mod saying that It is Impossible to cause nerve damage due to stretch with PE. Nothing else.

I don't know why this reaction.

It looks that my bad experimence is somewhat that should br hidden, i don't know.

I have PF due to nerve damage, I did all pelvic floor treatments that I know, suplements, etc, but it is not improving after one year. If someone can help, I am opened to listen.

Comment

Start a new thread. Say what your issues are. Say what you've done so far to try to fix it. Then the discussion on your situation and a path to its resolution can truly begin.

Comment

Start a new thread. Say what your issues are. Say what you've done so far to try to fix it. Then the discussion on your situation and a path to its resolution can truly begin.
                      Ok, I'll do that soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyu View Post
                        Ok, I'll do that soon.
                        Excellent
                        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
                        X