• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they notice any scarring?

Comment

No scars nope

Comment

super88 have you noticed less resistance at the base in any direction? Or is every thing (EQ, resistance, etc...) the same as it was before the incident, besides the twist?

Comment

I have less resistance on the left side. It's very strange, when it's limp it looks like is not very attached to the left side, also if u watch at the second photo of the album you can easilly notice how it is attached lower at the pubic area than the right side. At the same time when it's erect it pulls to the left.

To sum up is like this: On the left side of the pubic area my penis seems to have something less pulling upward and something more pulling leftward.

Edit:
          EQ is the same
          Last edited by super88; 02-24-2015, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Is there decreased sensitivity on that side? Man I'm not a urologist, but I'd say it has something to do with the ligaments, just my guess.

Comment

Sensitivity is the same. You don't need to be one, i appreciate this already very much. Same thing i think, what I can't get is why is it still there after 10 months no PE.

Comment

I have damaged/torn suspensory ligament for few years and it doesnt heal at all (For me). My penis is twisting to the left and also there is no resistance to this side when im errect. I probably torn it completly because i can see and move ligaments along the shaft (one at the left side and second one at middle).

Comment

I'm not sure if this will help or not, but I have a similar issue. Mine pulls to the right naturally. Always has. Now I haven't had any known injury to my ligs, but it does seem to always want to pull right. I tried jelqing and stretching away from the curve, but hasn't changed anything. Recently I began hanging. After my first week or so I noticed that the curve to the right has gotten worse. I also noticed that when hanging straight I would feel more tension on the left side. I thought perhaps the ligs on the left side were stretching more than the right causing it to pull to the right due to shorter ligs. I then started experimenting with turning it to the left, increasing the strain on the right side thinking this will help it straighten out. After doing this a few times, immediately after my sets, the pull or twist/curve to the right was even worse. What the hell right? I thought well, maybe because I am putting more strain on the right side, the ligs are retracting in resistance to the pull. So I gave it a few more days. Sure enough, the last couple days I have noticed it is begining to straighten out. I got done with my sets last night and what do you know, its hanging almost perfectly straight now. Still has a little curve/pull to the right, but no where near as extreme as when I started. In my case it looks to be that I had uneven ligs. Now that they are evening out I will continue to try and hang with even pressure on both sides and hopefully the end result will be a perfectly straight cock. I know for you an injury may be in play here, so heal up before attempting any PE. When you are healed fully hanging (with light weight, 2-3 pounds) concentrating on extending the shortened ligs may help. Just my experience, hopefully others may benefit from it. Good luck OP, I hope everything heals up and you can get back on the horse again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mariens View Post
                    I have damaged/torn suspensory ligament for few years and it doesnt heal at all (For me). My penis is twisting to the left and also there is no resistance to this side when im errect. I probably torn it completly because i can see and move ligaments along the shaft (one at the left side and second one at middle).
                    Mariens, how much pain do you have if any? I'm trying to determine whether I just sprained it or tore it like you

Comment

ty mate but I'm starting to lose my hope. I think this damage is permanent and i won't be able to pe in the future sadly.

Comment

Working...
                      X