Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Solve This Forever

Ok so, let's be quick here.

January 2014: Start PE JP90. All good, going slow.

April 2014: Still all good and going slow with JP, have injury during PE (Stretches to be precise), feel something on the left side at pubic area sore, not much pain. Can't really relate injury to something I did, I was going so slow I doubt it will work.

Febraury 2015: Before this all happened my dick was as straight as an arrow.Since then my penis is now like this(See Pictures). That day in April it changed direction in a matter of minutes. Before that day it gave no signs of changing direction(cos it wasn't) and after that day it didn't get any better. Feel something pulling very hard to the left, the more I am erect the more it pulls, when I'm Flaccid my penis hangs straight. In the last 10 months all I have done so far was sex and masturbating(just stimulating the head, not touching the shaft at all).

Seen 3 Doctors, had Ecographies during this months, here's what they told me:
    1) It's Not Peyronie (All the 3 of them agreed on this)
    2) I have a very small pubic hernia on the left, that can't justify such deviation.
    3) I have a very small damage to the suspensory ligament on the left side, which, again, can't justify such deviation.

When I say it can't justify such deviation I mean it's what They told me of course, not what I think.

CONCLUSIONS: The more I deal with doctors, the more I think most of these Fu***rs have absolutely no idea of what they are talking about, none of them was sure about what it actually caused it, and a lot of money was spent, Whatever.

WHAT TO DO NOW: I'm here to ask you guys:
    1) Have you ever seen, have you ever had something similar?
    2) What is it? What might it be?
    ) How should I fix it?

Feel free to ask me anything, hoping some Pro will answer me since they have tons of experience.

Peace

super88

ALBUM LINK: https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...ums-wllie.html
    Last edited by super88; 02-23-2015, 10:47 AM.

I'm sorry for picture of my cock showing without anything like a "ON/OFF" button, had no idea of it.

Comment

Dick pics removed. You are not allowed them in the open forum. Please create a picture album and then post a link to it in your message.

Cheers, The PE Gym Team.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

In my experience this would be a good time to take a total break from all PE. A long break. Let things heal. When all signs of injury are gone then consider starting a beginner routine. Use a lot less force. If you are tearing the ligament and the muscles you are definitely pulling too hard. For now do no PE.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Uploaded with Album Link.

Comment

In the last 10 months all I have done so far was just having sex and masturbating, and when i do it i don't even touch the shaft, just the head.

Comment

Super88, is it painful? Does it cause discomfort? Is this the reason you stopped doing PE?

A lot of guys develop curves to the left or right, as a result of excessive strain from either jelqing or stretching. People have also amended these curves with PE concentrating on the opposite side of the curve, i.e. jelq away from the curve, only stretch to the right-hand side.

Comment

It's not really painful, maybe a bit sore sometimes, but it's reallly disconfortable since it pulls very hard when im erect. Doesn't feel like my penis shaped to the left, it's more like something is pulling and it shouldn't. Moreover if you look at the second picture you notice how twisted it is, and clearly shouldn't.

I stopped PE cos looked like the wisest thing to do, and probably was. I've absolutely no hard feeling with PE, mistake was mine. Ty both the fast answers guys.

Comment

Also consider it deviated in a matter of minutes, not months, so I highly doubt it was the result of jelqing always with the same hand or something like that. Felt like a sting on the left side of pubic area where the penis is attached, was all very quick.
                  Last edited by super88; 02-23-2015, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Maybe try something like the JP90 again but only stretch and jelq in the other direction. You will know after what the first week or so whether it feels okay or not. If there is no pain/discomfort, then hopefully this might amend the curvature. Or possibly get into some light hanging.

Originally posted by super88 View Post
                    It's not really painful, maybe a bit sore sometimes, but it's reallly disconfortable since it pulls very hard when im erect. Doesn't feel like my penis shaped to the left, it's more like something is pulling and it shouldn't. Moreover if you look at the second picture you notice how twisted it is, and clearly shouldn't.

I stopped PE cos looked like the wisest thing to do, and probably was. I've absolutely no hard feeling with PE, mistake was mine. Ty both the fast answers guys.

Comment

I might try it, sounds like a good idea . I tried PE once in a while (and what i tried was edging, not PE at all) this months to see how it was evolving. What's really strange is that i don't feel disconfort while I do PE, must be cos i don't pull or push anything at all while doing Edging. Discomnfort just rise with erection level.

Comment

Tear the other side too. Then both sides will be even and no pulling. I'm joking of course.

Anyway, when you did get the ultrasound, was it with or without an erection (chemically induced)?

Also, get the hernia looked at/corrected.

Comment

I had both, and in both cases they said there was no Peyronie. Hernia is actually under control, fact is it's very very small and the only reason they find it was because i was having this penis exams. They told me to wait at least another year before operating it because right now it's too small to do that.

What do you think about what I could have torn/damaged and what I could eventually do about it?

EDIT: great profile pic btw

Comment

Did they observe your ligament as you got the erection?

Is the discomfort you feel only because of the tension that tugs your penis against the flow? Or is it painful and sore even when you don't have an erection? What happens to the sensation of tugging when you move your penis in erect state left or right?
                            INS
                            Last edited by INS; 02-23-2015, 12:27 PM.

Comment

1) The ligament has been observed with a Magnetic Resonance, and i was at rest. Still being a Magnetic Resonance i think it has seen what it should, rest or not. About the lig they said is a bit damaged but really in small part and they don't consider it to be reason of deviation.

2) Ye disconfort only comes from Pulling/Tugging

3) Interesting question: If i try to move it to the left more i have no problems, if i try to do that to the right it almost can't move. Btw i also think this is so cos of the twist: being twisted to the left moving it to the left is like moving it upward, which is pretty natural when erect, while moving it to the right is like moving it downward, which is almost impossible if u are erect.

Comment

Working...
                              X