Avoiding turkey neck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ta53ora View Post
    Hey JITB...it's working wonders already! Thanks man!

[ATTACH]79352[/ATTACH]
    Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
    @ Tamora:

I'd suggest you talk with Sequoia Tree and get more advice!....HE's A VERY TALENTED FELLOW, into auto-fellatio, .....but I don't think you're supposed to SWALLOW your ENTIRE PACKAGE!!!
    @ Tamora
    You're doing it wrong.
    That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.
    Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
    Pre PE
    BPEL: 6.75"
    MEG: 5.125"
    Current
    BPEL: 7.75"
    MEG: 5.3"

Comment

As I progressed with PE, mine simply reduced itself... Just sayin'..
      Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
      Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
      Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

I just found this thread to make sure I avoid turkey neck, but read the whole thing and I'm seriously wondering...

Why the hell would anyone want to increase the hang or vascularity of their balls? That's literally a negative stereotype lol "old man with saggy balls". I've done PE twice before for 3-5 month runs and didn't really seem to have a problem but a few times recently I noticed excess skin when my sac was, for some reason, extremely loose and I thought it was disgusting, having them so loose/floppy and hanging low like that with all of this excess skin.

Also it seems that method posted earlier in the thread was to "Extend your hang and reduce turkey neck"....so there is no way to reduce/prevent turkey neck without also increasing the hang of your balls?

Last question is, would tunica tugs be less of a problem for turkey neck than regular stretches?

Comment

Originally posted by Pumped340 View Post
          I just found this thread to make sure I avoid turkey neck, but read the whole thing and I'm seriously wondering...

Why the hell would anyone want to increase the hang or vascularity of their balls? That's literally a negative stereotype lol "old man with saggy balls". I've done PE twice before for 3-5 month runs and didn't really seem to have a problem but a few times recently I noticed excess skin when my sac was, for some reason, extremely loose and I thought it was disgusting, having them so loose/floppy and hanging low like that with all of this excess skin.

Also it seems that method posted earlier in the thread was to "Extend your hang and reduce turkey neck"....so there is no way to reduce/prevent turkey neck without also increasing the hang of your balls?

Last question is, would tunica tugs be less of a problem for turkey neck than regular stretches?
          Some guys have really tight balls that hug their shaft, especially when it's cold or during sex. Their balls can actually be quite painful and ache or become injured in vigorous thrusting during sex. Retraining the cremaster muscles that surround your balls and cause involuntary turteling is a process many guys find helpful and even pleasurable, making their balls hang naturally between their legs and remaining more relaxed all day. I personally like the feeling of my balls hanging naturally, and my GF LOVES both how my package looks and how my balls slap her perineum or pussy during sex. She also likes playing with, sucking & licking mine during oral sex & forplay too.

I'm not recommending stretching the scrotum to ridiculous lengths, but by enhancing your testicle health through massage, training your cremaster muscles to not turtle and actually promoting larger more vascular testicles you'll get a libido boost, increase your natural testosterone and even increase your cum loads with a good diet & a few supplements.

Leather cuffs are comfortable and easy to wear all day. Available in various lengths and a couple of different designs, depending on your desired hang, cuffs when worn over a period of months and combined with my URO stretch will effectively reduce turkey neck, make your ball sac not only more full in appearance, but healthier too.

Comment

Some guys have really tight balls that hug their shaft, especially when it's cold or during sex. Their balls can actually be quite painful and ache or become injured in vigorous thrusting during sex. Retraining the cremaster muscles that surround your balls and cause involuntary turteling is a process many guys find helpful and even pleasurable, making their balls hang naturally between their legs and remaining more relaxed all day. I personally like the feeling of my balls hanging naturally, and my GF LOVES both how my package looks and how my balls slap her perineum or pussy during sex. She also likes playing with, sucking & licking mine during oral sex & forplay too.

I'm not recommending stretching the scrotum to ridiculous lengths, but by enhancing your testicle health through massage, training your cremaster muscles to not turtle and actually promoting larger more vascular testicles you'll get a libido boost, increase your natural testosterone and even increase your cum loads with a good diet & a few supplements.

Leather cuffs are comfortable and easy to wear all day. Available in various lengths and a couple of different designs, depending on your desired hang, cuffs when worn over a period of months and combined with my URO stretch will effectively reduce turkey neck, make your ball sac not only more full in appearance, but healthier too.
            Do you know if Tunica Tugs are actually supposed to cause less turkey neck than regular stretches?

Comment

Do you know if Tunica Tugs are actually supposed to cause less turkey neck than regular stretches?
              My guess is that depends on how you're gripping for tugs & stretches. Usually, tugs are more quick bursts of pulling from just behind the glans, so they might cause less turkey neck, My URO stretch with the OK grip pushing your testicles into the bottom of the scrotum while stretching the skin underneath the base of your shaft by pulling / stretching the penis upwards from behind the glans, will tighten that skin up more effectively, IMO. Just apply some cocoa butter cream to that skin under your shaft to help it stretch & heal if it becomes flaky or cracks from the stretch.

Comment

My guess is that depends on how you're gripping for tugs & stretches. Usually, tugs are more quick bursts of pulling from just behind the glans, so they might cause less turkey neck, My URO stretch with the OK grip pushing your testicles into the bottom of the scrotum while stretching the skin underneath the base of your shaft by pulling / stretching the penis upwards from behind the glans, will tighten that skin up more effectively, IMO. Just apply some cocoa butter cream to that skin under your shaft to help it stretch & heal if it becomes flaky or cracks from the stretch.
                How exactly does stretching that area cause less turkey neck? Intuitively I would expect it to cause more.

Comment

How exactly does stretching that area cause less turkey neck? Intuitively I would expect it to cause more.
                  Turkey neck is a result of scrotum skin crawling up the bottom of your shaft from jelqing (primarily). By stretching that skin back down toward the scrotum with my URO stretch, new skin growth occurs that's tighter along the bottom at the base of the shaft, and allows your ball sac to relax and hang naturally.

Comment

I will be impelementing these every other session replacing mere ball stretching! Thanks Jock
                    BPEL: 5.4, 5.6, 5.8, 6.0, 6.2, 6.4, 6.6, 6.8, 7.0, 7.2, 7.25
                    MEG: 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5

Comment

Finally subscribed. Lol
                      BPEL: 5.25,5.5,5.75,6.0,6.25,6.5,6.75,7.0,7.25,7.5,7.75,8.0"+
                      EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Hey jock I've been meaning to ask you. Have you used the weighed ball stretchers. Not hanging weights, but the metal cuffs.
                        BPEL: 5.25,5.5,5.75,6.0,6.25,6.5,6.75,7.0,7.25,7.5,7.75,8.0"+
                        EG:

My Hanging Log

Comment

Originally posted by s_t_f View Post
                          Hey jock I've been meaning to ask you. Have you used the weighed ball stretchers. Not hanging weights, but the metal cuffs.
                          No, I've never found weights necessary, but I'm not trying to make my balls drag the ground, I'm just keeping them hanging free, proportionate to my flaccid penis. I like mine just hanging free & relaxed. It keeps them cooler & therefore, healthier.

My penis hangs 6.5" completely flaccid nbp (I'm a "shower"), and my balls hang a bit less, about 5.5" naturally, so my glans is hanging below the bottom of my ball-sac about 1" or maybe a little more (see pic #002 on the Cockrings Group thread). That's an old pic from when I started PE, but it is relevant because my package is still proportional today, just larger overall, which I'm happy with.

Comment

I have not measured before but it seems that after implementing these uro stretches with testicle jelqing my sac is not turtling so much anymore. It seems to hang even lower too.
                            Considering that it is cold outside right now, I believe in the summer they should hang even better!
                            BPEL: 5.4, 5.6, 5.8, 6.0, 6.2, 6.4, 6.6, 6.8, 7.0, 7.2, 7.25
                            MEG: 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5

Comment

It's not about ladies not2big it's about us as individuals.

Comment

Pumped340 is correct.getting rid of turtle neck and having balls touching your knees or anywhere else that is not where they should be is not a cure it's a curse.lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X