Weird pimple, safe to PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird pimple, safe to PE?

So back in January, I had a weird pimple on my penis, kind of like acne (whitehead that pops then leaves a pink pimple), maybe it was actually acne. I've already had something similar happen once a few years ago (before any sort of PE). Now there is still a small, pink raised circle, like when acne pimples calm down but leave traces. Does anybody else has had something similar? Is it safe to PE? It was painful for a week or two, but now it doesn't hurt anymore.

If you shave your shaft, it's likely an ingrown hair. Quite common, just shave regularly and it should alleviate the problem.

Comment

It could also be a bug bite of some sort. Ticks and chiggers like to hide in dark, warm, tight places. Should be about the time they start re-emerging from where ever they hide in the winter time. Chigger bites will specifically get a puss head on them, although the last time I got hit with them, I had the whole extended family feast on me - 54 bites in all. One of the reasons I have to wear underwear with elastic both at the waist and the legs. They crawl up and will bite me on the elastic line. I'm petrified of a bite on my privates. They love me and my youngest daughter. My wife and oldest never get bites. I literally bathe in bug spray if I'm working outside in the spring and summer.

Comment

Working...
      X