You guys have got to see this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BryanS View Post
    I always question diet with things like this.
    Why are you questioning diet? Things like this refer to what? Injections or ED. Not sure what you are referring to.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Everyday View Post
      Are you seeing size gains from this or is it form EQ?

Thanks
      I have not been using the combined protocol long enough to determine if I am gaining size. I am using the Testim and injections primarily to achieve an erection capable of penetration (the Trimix has definitely taken care of this problem). Any growth will be a benefit and most likely a result of the extender and ads.

As far as chemical penile growth is concerned, I am missing one of the key components - the potentiator (Relaxin, paroba, or IGF-1), which promotes the genitel cell growth. I will look into the possibility of adding this to my protocol; however, since Iguana posted that after 6 months of chemical PE, he felt it was a waste of time, I will proceed with caution.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I just started my chemical PE routine today; 5 IUs quadmix along with 10 IUs (70 mcg) IGF-L3. Later this week will pick up some igf-RH and switch to that. I will go 1 day on, 1 day off as to not dull the igf receptors. I have massive supplies so I can try for several months. I may even throw in some Andractim topically. Will keep everyone posted best I can, anyone with comments/questions welcome.

Comment

no way I dont buy this at all. Also almost all of the post pertaining to Chem PE and "Cycles" are incorrect and inefficent. Don't expect much or anything at all from these cycles. It may even be probable that these drugs could hinder future gains. Yes these peptides sound really great and ground breaking. I mean how cool would it be to inject something and then wham bam big dick. Sadly thats not how it works and its not how the body works. Don't get distracted by how complex and intresting these chemicals sound and seem the reality is their is really no scientific proof to back any of this up and in my opinon Peptides in general have very low potential in general for causing any gains.

Really think and research before jumping into a Chem routine, i think with careful consideration you will come to the same conclusion that at this current moment in time, Chem pe really is non existant (im speaking on growth not ED)
          Discipline777
          Last edited by Discipline777; 04-10-2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

I wish I had read this last year. I just saw it and it makes real sense to me. I have been using PGE-1 for over 15 years. Poor blood flow probably due to plaque in the penis blood vessels. I have used it on average of 3 times a week for that period ( more 15 years ago less now) as a senior. I never got any gains and in fact I lost lenght IMO due to scar tissue from the injections, but I don't know for sure.
            I have hung weights also for several years and also never achieved any results. My erections would be rock hard for at least 3 hours and given a pretty high degree of athelitic ability, I was always the last to leave the "party".

But I noticed that the penis was much more pliable when it was not rock hard say 50/60% for about an hour. My experience is that the hardness is definitly related to the amount injected.

This makes much sense to me and I can see cutting my injection in half 3 times a week for a comfortable walk around "leaner" about 40% engorged +-. That is doable for sure, but the number of injections do concern me given the potential for scar tissue. I am going to give this some serious thought and maybe try it for a while to see if its doable ie I can't sit around all day with a rock hard hard on and live any kind of life. BUt.40/60%, for sure can be done and would probably look pretty sporty in the right kind of pant...he he

Comment

I can't sit around all day with a rock hard hard on and live any kind of life.

I think sitting around rock hard all day would be the best kind of life

Comment

Originally posted by sam2591 View Post
                I don't understand why people are using Igf 1 Lr3 it is unproven hence the term research chemical unlike IGF 1 rh which is actually in use as a medicine for hormone replacement therapy. Price would not steer me away form a proven chem to one that is currently being tested.
                A lot easier to get probably. IGF 1,3 DES seems like a much better choice to me.

I think some of the key pieces missing in failed chemPE is jelqing or some other form of more intense "damage", this usually upregulates IGF receptors in muscle, and ADS/ANS.

There's a guy ronielle (or something like that) that has a blog on it, he's had amazing results (if you believe them), but also at the very extreme end of dedication with the thing. He suggests 15 hrs of week of chem induced erections.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  but penile androgen receptors downregulate after puberty.l
                  Do we know for sure that everyone's Androgen receptors downregulate after puberty? Do we know what causes the downregulation? Can they be upregulated again? Can you point me to any scientific papers that deal with ARs and penis growth during puberty and the resulting downregulation after? Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by ethan_hines View Post
                    Do we know for sure that everyone's Androgen receptors downregulate after puberty? Do we know what causes the downregulation? Can they be upregulated again? Can you point me to any scientific papers that deal with ARs and penis growth during puberty and the resulting downregulation after? Thank You
                    Here are some references:

Pediatric Gender Assignment: A Critical Reappraisal, Volume 511; D.A. Hussman
                    pp.45-46: "Animal Model for Micropenis: Cessation of Penile Growth (Rodent versus Human)

Androgens and Androgen Receptor: Mechanisms, Functions, and Clinical Applications; Chawnshang Chang
                    p.294

It should be noted that this is considered "controversial", and not all scientists agree with this finding (note that one of the scientists listed below also authored one of the above publications):

J Urol. 1996 Aug;156(2 Pt 2):775-9.
                    The effects of androgen administration on phallic androgen receptor expression.
                    Levy JB, Seay TM, Tindall DJ, Husmann DA.

Some men have noted an increase in penis size when using topical androgens applied directly to the penis. Whether this is due to EQ restoration or because of some other mechanism (or a combination of factors) is the question.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Here are some references:

Pediatric Gender Assignment: A Critical Reappraisal, Volume 511; D.A. Hussman
                      pp.45-46: "Animal Model for Micropenis: Cessation of Penile Growth (Rodent versus Human)

Androgens and Androgen Receptor: Mechanisms, Functions, and Clinical Applications; Chawnshang Chang
                      p.294

It should be noted that this is considered "controversial", and not all scientists agree with this finding (note that one of the scientists listed below also authored one of the above publications):

J Urol. 1996 Aug;156(2 Pt 2):775-9.
                      The effects of androgen administration on phallic androgen receptor expression.
                      Levy JB, Seay TM, Tindall DJ, Husmann DA.

Some men have noted an increase in penis size when using topical androgens applied directly to the penis. Whether this is due to EQ restoration or because of some other mechanism (or a combination of factors) is the question.
                      It's been awhile since I've personally done any research in this, but during some spare study time I can across some interesting follow ups to this subject. Before I proceed, please let it be known that this isn't being posted for anything but informational purposes only! It's not an instruction guide, and any interest in this type of self-treatment should be done with the assistance of a qualified pharmacologist- if at all.

The following rat study shows how the chemical "R-1881" can cause an upregulation in penile androgen receptors in rats: Up-regulation of the levels of androgen receptor and its mRNA by androgens in smooth-muscle cells from rat penis. - PubMed - NCBI

R-1881 is also known as "Metribolone".

How this would work for humans in theory and practice might be something worth studying.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Dr. Runels is involved with pharmaceutical PE. Search for username "DrRunels" for his posts.
                        Hey Al isn't that the same guy who invented the P-shot? Been reading up on that a little, because there's a doctor at an Oklahoma men's clinic that is interested in using my device as a post shot traction device to maximize potential gains from the shot.
                        -Foldus,
                        L.G. Hanger,-
                        Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
                        www.lghangerllc.com
                        PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                          Hey Al isn't that the same guy who invented the P-shot? Been reading up on that a little, because there's a doctor at an Oklahoma men's clinic that is interested in using my device as a post shot traction device to maximize potential gains from the shot.
                          It appears so.

My own communications with him have been infrequent and brief, so I'm not too familiar with his background.

Comment

Working...
                          X