Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Knights were told to go below and change out of their battle clothes.

Dame Batwoman entered the Knights quarters holding out her armored vest. She said, "I have 5 crossbolts stuck in the armor of this jacket, anybody have more?"
    Sir Waylander said, "I have two." Sir NP said, "I also have two." All of the Knights checked their gear and every Knight had at least one crossbolt embedded in their kevlar.

Sir Bret came into the quarters and said, "There will be an individual debriefing in King Arthur's cabin with Sir JonPop, starting in 15 minutes. I suggest that you determine which order you will go. Meanwhile, get showered and dressed. The cook has prepared a smorgasbord for us tonight and he will start serving in about 20 minutes."

Batwoman turned to leave and with a laugh said, "I guess I got stuck more than any of you big, bad Knights?"
    As she exited, she heard a lot of yelling, "I'll stick you more times than that, and......come here and jump on this big, bad dick." And more hoots and jibes.
    The adrenalin was still quite high and the testosterone was overflowing.
    Dame Batwoman was feeling rather randy herself, but decided she had better just go and shower.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

The debriefing went smoothly both on the Far Search and the Phallic Avenger, with King Remek and Captain Pirate.
      The Knights were brought in individually and were asked to recount the operation from their viewpoint.

What had happened that was unexpected, what went right and things that could have made the mission succeed quicker.
      Most answered that the enemy was stronger than they had anticipated and showed no fear.
      The unexpected strength of the control room and the amount of sick and injured prisoners.

The soldiers told much the same story adding that the amount of spammers was astounding.
      That their leadership was excellent and recounted the bravery of the Knights and their fellow soldiers.
      The soldiers also asked about their missing comrades and were assured that they would be reunited in a very short while.

As each was debriefed, they were sent to the lower deck where the cook had laid out a large table for those that wanted to eat. Chicken, beef, fish, fresh loaves of bread and large pots of gravy.
      Some were very tired and just picked, or grabbed a sandwich and headed off to their bunks.
      Most of the Knights, sat and ate ravenously and talked about the battle.

It was decided that between the two ships, that Sir Cusp, with seven bolts embedded in his vest was the winner of the bragging rights and was awarded a miniature bronzed kevlar helmet from Captain Slanker.
      A five man watch was posted on all points of the two ships, including the crows nest and everyone hit their bunks for some much needed sleep.
      JonPop
      Retired Sr. Administrator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by JonPop; 07-18-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Sir Unit's eyes popped open, he wasn't sure what had awakened him. Then,
        there it was again, a sound that was coming from above deck.
        He slipped out of his bunk and made his way to the stairwell. It was
        shouting. There had been no alarm sounded, so he thought maybe there was
        some horsing around going on topside.

Still in just his tights but wanting to see what was going on, he hurriedly
        climbed the steps.
        He emerged into a gray dawn, the sun just trying to break through the mist
        that hung over the harbor.
        As he stepped out on deck, a crossbolt, just missed his left shoulder and ricocheted off the wall of the forecastle.
        He saw Knights and soldiers, ducking for cover. Sir Bret was passing out
        cross bows and clips of arrows and those that could, were returning fire.

He grabbed the arm of a passing soldier and spun him around and said, "What's happening here?" The soldier said, "The spammers have surrounded us in small boats and are firing at anything that moves." Sir Unit said, "Wasn't the shield activated?" The soldier replied, I don't know Sir Knight, I just know that there are arrows flying everywhere." Sir Unit got as low as he could and peered around the corner, to see many wounded lying on the deck. He saw several Knights firing from a concealed position behind a closed portion of the railing. He dropped down to all fours and started crawling toward where he saw Captain JonPop.

Arrows were raining straight down and coming from every direction, skipping off the impervious hull and railings.
        He managed to get to Sir JonPop's side and asked, "How are the arrows getting through our shield?" Sir JonPop picked an arrow off the deck and handed it to Sir Unit and said, "Look on the shaft." Sir Unit looked and could see a small device attached to the crossbolt shaft and said, "What is this? Sir JonPop said, "The spammers have come up with something that negates our force field, they still can't come aboard, so they are just trying to pick us off with random shots."
        JonPop
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by JonPop; 10-03-2011, 10:42 AM.

Comment

King Arthur heard all the shouting, opened his cabin door and was greeted by a bunch of crossbolts flying in and skipping around his cabin. He slammed the door shut and heard arrows continue to bounce off the cabin.
          He grabbed the shielding device and looked and saw that yes, it was activated.

He tried to summon Captain Slanker and got no response. He knew if he tried to exit the cabin, he would be killed so he sat down at his long table and tried to make sense of what was happening.
          King Arthur lamented the fact that Captain Slanker when building the Far Search and the Phallic Avenger, had overlooked the need for communication devices in the King's and Captains cabins.
          He was isolated to what was happening to his ship.

Comment

King Arthur jumped up, startled as Captain Slanker was suddenly sitting across the table from him.
            Captain Slanker said, "We are going to move all your people on both ships, below decks to the Knights quarters. I will see you shortly." And was gone.

Suddenly, King Arthur was standing in a very crowded Knights quarters full of Knights and soldiers.
            Everyone was trying to talk at once.
            Captain JonPop was banging on the side of the stairwell trying to get attention. He said, "SHUT UP!"

Everyone started to quiet down and Sir JonPop continued, "As you all are now aware, we are under attack by the spammers. They have affixed a device to their arrows that allows them to penetrate our shield defense.
            They still are not able to physically board either of our ships as the repelling field will not allow them to cross the barrier.
            As long as we remain below decks we are safe. King Arthur, do you have anything to say?"

King Arthur said, "I was just a moment ago, visited by Captain Slanker. He got me out of my cabin where I was trapped. He said that he would join us shortly. He has moved us all here to safety."

Comment

Sir Unit yelled out, waving his hand, "Sir JopnPop, has anyone done a head count? I saw several wounded on deck when I was trying to get to a place of cover."
              Sir JonPop said, "I don't think so, Sir Unit. I was just a minute ago, trying to get a shot off at a boatload of spammers without taking a crossbolt between my eyes and then I am here. Sir Bret, conduct a roll call of the Knights, Captain of the soldiers, account for your men and then both of you report your findings. Has anyone seen Dame Batwoman?"
              Everyone turned to look around and he heard several no, not me.

Suddenly, Captain Slanker was standing on the Knights dining table and said, "Gentlemen, this has been an unexpected turn of events. The spammer nation is much larger and stronger than we anticipated. We thought that by taking out their central control facility that we could deal a severe blow to their ability to continue their activities.
              Their ability to construct a device to penetrate a shield as powerful as the ones on both these ships lead us to believe that they have access to technology not of this time period."

Captain Slanker held up his hand to quell any questions and continued, "As far as the wounded, the unlucky ones that were caught in the open during this surprise raid by the spammers, they have all been transported to our hospital ship and will rejoin you in a little while.
              Meanwhile, I have been in several meetings with my superiors. They are pleased with all of your efforts to rescue the prisoners, as all eleven of the people on our list were returned to health and are doing well in our sleep pods. But they view this new development as an ongoing threat that must be dealt with using extreme measures."
              King Arthur stepped forward and said, "Captain Slanker, what are we going to do about this immediate problem with the spammers? We can't show ourselves above deck and therefore we can't get our ships underway."

Captain Slanker said, "We are going to move the Far Search and the Phaillic Avenger out of the harbor to a distance of 3 kilometers, you'll be able to at that distance, witness the event.
              We have several teams working amongst the general population as I speak, moving all of the people and their personal possessions to towns at least 20 kilometers from this site.
              They will all be given the memory that they had voluntarily left the area, as an army of Turks were approaching to lay waste to everything and would kill every living thing.
              History will show that a large meteor struck this area on this date. Destroying everything within a 2 kilometer radius. The historians investigating this site will also be puzzled at the amount of heat generated by such an impact that had turned much of the area into glass.
              So, gentlemen, as soon as the ships are moved, I will again appear before you with further instructions".
              JonPop
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by JonPop; 10-03-2011, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Engineer HotRod appeared in the Knights quarters and told all of those in
                the crowded room, "
                King Remek, gentlemen and Dame, you can ascend to the upper deck now.
                Captain Slanker has moved the Phallic Avenger and the Far search to a safe
                distance so that you may witness an event that hopefully will put an end to
                the spammers threat. Captain Slanker is delivering this same message right
                now aboard the Far Search."

The Knights and soldiers gave out a yell and quickly climbed the stairs for
                some fresh air.
                King Remek, Captain Pirate and First officer Sir Big Al, went to the bridge
                and looked at the shore line. They saw that the Far Search was about 200 meters off their port and her sea anchors were deployed. They were also facing the shore with their bows pointed forward.
                They could barely make out the still smoldering ruins of the castle.

A voice that they recognized as Captain Slanker, came from all around saying, "Move to the rear of the ship, to the highest point.
                All of you, turn away with your backs to the shore, There will be a loud
                explosion, do not look when you hear the sound. I will announce when it is
                safe to turn around. There will be an extremely bright light that you must
                not look at or you will be blinded.
                Turn around NOW!"

Captain Slanker and HotRod appeared on the bridge. HotRod leaned over and whispered to Captain Slanker, "How much of this are they going to be allowed to remember?" Captain Slanker whispered back, "This is up to the council."

Captain Slanker began counting down, "5..4..3..2..1" Suddenly there was a deafening explosion.
                JonPop
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by JonPop; 10-11-2011, 11:59 AM.

Comment

The flash of light was brilliant. King Remek could see it even with his
                  eyes tightly shut.
                  The explosion was unlike anything he had ever heard or experienced.
                  There came a mighty wind and he could feel heat on his back. Captain
                  Slanker said, "Turn around, gentlemen. What you are witnessing has never
                  before been seen on this Earth."

They saw a great ball of smoke rising over the land and felt a blow on their chests that made even the biggest among them take a few steps back. The cloud was filled with rolling smoke and flashes of red and purple lightning as it rose into a what could only be described as a mushroom looking cloud.
                  They saw a great wave coming towards the ships and Captain Slanker said, "Hang on men, it's going to hit the bow."
                  The wave hit with enough force to raise the bow of the Far Search and the Avenger to almost a 20 degree angle before settling down into the trough with the next smaller wave crashing over the bow.
                  Captain Slanker said, "Damn, now that was exciting, I haven't seen one of those in a very long time."

Most of the crew and soldiers were ashen faced and several went to the railing and were sick.
                  Captain Pirate said, "Is this over now Captain Slanker?" While clenching his teeth tightly together.
                  Captain Slanker replied, "Yes Sir Pirate, continue to watch something that will not be seen again for several centuries. I hope that this puts an end to the spammer ambitions. I will return later and assemble all of the officers from both ships in King Arthur's quarters and we will discuss preparations for your return voyage."
                  JonPop
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by JonPop; 12-22-2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

The day was bright and warm, the sun shown brilliantly through a cloudless
                    blue sky.
                    The Knights were in a very good and humorous mood, grabbing ass and singing,
                    albeit some out of tune,
                    "What do you do with a drunkin sailor?"

All of the soldiers and the Knights including Dame Batwoman that had been
                    wounded during the initial barrage of arrows from the spammers, had been
                    returned and everyone was happy that they were on the return voyage home.

Captain JonPop had pleaded with King Arthur to find an island that they could relax and unwind from their battle with the spammers. King Arthur was a little hesitant remembering his dream, but agreed that it would be a good idea for everyone to be able to have some time to unwind and prepare for the return home. Besides, they needed to restock their supplies.
                    He added, we still don't know what we will encounter on the trip.

Comment

• Three days sail from the spammers destroyed compound, the lookout in the Crows nest yelled. "Ahead and to starboard. I see a lifeboat with some men aboard."
                      Sir Pirate yelled up, "Thank you Dame Tink, I'll have a look."
                      Captain Pirate walked to the bow of the ship and looked through his spyglass.
                      Indeed, he saw a lifeboat that was in pretty bad shape and thought he could make out two men slumped against the gunwales.
                      He instructed Sir Milla to turn starboard 3 degrees.

Captain Pirate gave the order to drop sails and deploy a sea anchor. As they pulled alongside the lifeboat, Sir Big Al threw a rope to the men, but they were too weak to try and catch it.
                      A rope ladder was deployed and Sir Pegasus descended and pulled the boat closer and secured it with a line.

He then stepped aboard and checked the pulse and heartbeat of the two men and yelled up, "They are alive, barely."
                      The longboat boom was swung around and a net fastened. The men were raised one at a time and laid on the deck. Water was brought and the men were tilted up and able to drink a small amount.
                      The men were badly dehydrated and sunburned with swollen lips and peeling blistered skin.

Captain Pirate, even though he didn't know who these men were, knew that without Captain Slankers help, they would soon die.
                      He turned to King Remek who had been watching the rescue and said, "My Lord, do you think Captain Slanker would help, if you contacted him?" King Remek said, "I will try. I'll be in my cabin."
                      JonPop
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by JonPop; 12-24-2011, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Captain Slanker appeared in just a minute or so. King Remek, startled, jumped backwards and said, "Captain, I didn't expect you to respond this quickly." Captain Slanker said, "I was aboard the Far Search talking to King Arthur, he was asking me about a particular island he was thinking about seeking provisions. What can I assist you with King Remek?"

"We have some castaways aboard that are in dire need of medical assistance, do you think you could help them?" Captain Slanker said, "What are their names?" King Arthur said, "We don't know, they are too weak to talk and beyond our physicians capabilities to save them."
                        Captain Slanker went to the men and said, "I will see what I can do." And vanished. Within a matter of seconds, the two men also disappeared.

Comment

• King Remek had turned to go back to his cabin when suddenly the two men and
                          Captain Slanker were standing on the deck in almost the same spot they had vanished from.
                          Captain Slanker looked around at the startled faces of the Knights and crew members that were there and said, "My apologies gentlemen, I know this always catches everyone by surprise.

Let me introduce my two friends here." Indicating the two men who were hail and hearty, dressed in pantaloons, cotton pullover shirts, and knee high black boots. "I'm sure you don't recognize these men, as the last time you saw them they were on the verge of death.
                          We have miraculous facilities aboard our hospital ship and after several
                          months of intensive care, you see before you, two healthy men. I will now let them speak and introduce themselves and tell you their remarkable story."

The taller of the two men stepped forward, held out his hands, palms up,
                          bowed his head and raised it to look everyone in the eye. He said, "My name is DemOne, I was a Knight's Templar in the service of King Richard.
                          My friend here and several others had quit the order and escaped from the clutches of King Richard, just before the battle that claimed his life.
                          We were captured by the French and imprisoned on a slave ship to be taken to Normandy for trial. We were set upon by two pirate ships and myself and four others were able to cast a lifeboat into the water during the battle in which the ship was boarded and all aboard were killed.
                          We were very fortunate that we were not spotted." He paused and looked back at his friend.
                          He stepped forward and said, "My name is BigO. I too was a Knight of the
                          order of Templer. We had become increasingly leery of King Richards
                          barbaric quest for power and had planned for many weeks to escape his
                          service. When the chance came seventeen Knights, including myself and Sir
                          DemOne had planned on making our way to the coast and commandeering a ship, to carry us back to England, but our freedom was short lived as we were surrounded in an ambush and taken prisoner."

"The other three men died one by one over the next weeks we were adrift, and myself and DemOne were just about down to our last breaths when you rescued us." He got down on his knees as did Sir DemOne and said, "Thank you God almighty and thank you to our fellow Knights for saving our lives."
                          JonPop
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by JonPop; 03-16-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• King Arthur, Captain JonPop and Sir Bret had been brought aboard the Avenger
                            by Captain Slanker in time to hear the two men's stories. King Arthur
                            strode forward and pulled both men to their feet and said with an angry
                            voice, "The Knights Templar are our enemies, why should we believe anything
                            you say?"

Captain Slanker spoke up and said, "While they were in sleep, while healing,
                            we verified their stories. These men, indeed, are who they say they are and
                            will pledge their undying loyalty to the Kingdom of Betterman and their
                            service to King Arthur. They swear this as fellow Knights.

We delved deep into their character and find them to be honorable men and I
                            believe that their oath will be upheld."
                            King Arthur released the arms of both men, stepped back and said, "Do you
                            swear your loyalty?" Both men dropped to one knee in front of the King and
                            said, "Yes King Arthur, we swear."

King Arthur smiled and said, Then welcome Sir DemOne and Sir BigO. You
                            shall be fully instated as BetterMan Knights of the Round Table. Now, King
                            Remek, I would like to adjourn with you to your cabin with these two men and
                            my officers to discuss what duties they will be assigned and to hear more of
                            their stories."
                            Captain Slanker bowed low to both the Kings and vanished.

Comment

• There came a knock on the wall besides JonPop's bunk. He wasn't sure if it was a knock or maybe the wind had blown something against the cabin wall.
                              There came a faint knock at the door, this time. Captain JonPop roused himself out of bed, looked at the clock mounted on his table, saw it was close to 2:30 am, rubbed his eyes and said, "Come in."

The door opened and shut quickly, JonPop could see a figure but couldn't make out who it was. Suddenly, dread filled him as he thought that maybe this was an assignation plot. He crouched down behind his table, wondering if he could get to his dagger and said, "Who is it?

A very small feminine voice said, "It is me, Batwoman."
                              "Batwoman? What is wrong?" She said, "Nothing is wrong, JP." She had moved around the edge of the table until she bumped into JP. She was on him like a woman possessed, kissing him wildly and running her hands up and down his body. JP, very surprised at this, pushed her away and held her at arms length and said, "Avast, slow down woman, let me get my brain functioning. Tell me why you have come to my cabin at this hour and made my cock stand up like a belaying pin."

She said, Oh Captain, I cannot take any more of feeling like I want to fuck everyone aboard the Far Search.
                              I am surrounded by handsome Knights that are driving me wild with their smell. I find myself staring at crotch bulges and fantasizing wildly. Several times I have been caught, memorized over the Knights bulge and when I make eye contact again, I can also see a hardening of the mans cock from me looking at it. This is when I break off all contact and walk away. I sense the frustration in all of these men and can see the lust in their eyes as they stare unabashedly at my breasts.
                              Sometimes I am actually a little fearful that I might be raped, but generally trust all of the knights, to have honor, although I must admit, I have fantasized about rape.
                              I have thought many times while lying awake in my bunk, that I would just select one and bring him into my bed. But alas, who to choose? How do I justify not giving the other Knights my pleasure?"

She stopped to take a breath, all the while caressing Sir JonPops wrists and forearms.
                              She resumed, "I couldn't. But I must have a mans cock inside me, as masturbation is no longer giving me the release I seek.
                              I have chosen you, as we are isolated up here and my moans of pleasure will go unheard. Please, take me...NOW!"

The Captain, released his grip on her shoulders and pulled her to him. She melted into his arms and they begin to kiss, deep, passionately....
                              JonPop
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by JonPop; 12-22-2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Batwoman looked at her clock and saw it was almost 1:30 am.
                                Since she had been returned from Captain Slankers hospital ship, she felt different, no longer invincible. She had fought sleep for many nights now.
                                She lay in her bunk, her wrist resting on the large mound of curly pubic hair, fingers between her open legs, trying desperately to have an orgasm, some relief that would allow her to sleep.
                                She tried to bring up a familiar fantasy of being ravished by one of the handsome Knights, but her mind would not go there.
                                Rubbing her clitoris, her mind wandered back to when she had first applied for Knighthood. How Sir JonPop had taken her under his wing, became her sponsor and mentor. Taught her the skills and how to use the weaponry. He had made her work months on just the 5 lb studded mace. She had practiced for hours until she had acquired the strength to use the weapon to Sir JonPop's satisfaction.

There had always been a sexual tension between the two from the beginning. While Sir JonPop had been very professional with her, she could feel the lust that he had. She remembered a time, when they had been dressing in their armor to go do some practice jousting.
                                They were both wearing just their tunics and tights. She caught him staring at the rounded lips of her vagina and her nipples had become very hard. She felt the wetness start as she looked at his huge cock, worn down his right leg with a very pronounced ridge. They had both taken a step forward and Sir JonPop raised his arms as if to pull her to him. She stepped back turned, and the back of her hand brushed against JonPops now semi erect cock. She looked back over her shoulder as if to apologize, but instead just smiled.

Her greatest desire in life was to become a Knight, to sit at the round table as an equal to all of the men.
                                She knew that if she had one act of indiscretion, that she would never be treated as a fellow Knight.

She arose from her bunk, again looked at the clock and it was almost 2:30. She knew that if she went to Sir JonPop's cabin, that there would be no turning back.
                                Her fantasies with the Knights could never be fulfilled, a close knit family such as this, there would be no keeping a secret and her standing as a respected Knight of the Round Table would be compromised.

She slowly opened her cabin door, she could hear heavy snoring, which didn't bother her as her Father and Brothers were loud snorers. She quietly shut the door, and made her way to the stairwell. Wearing only a thin silken sleep shirt, she stepped on deck and felt a slight chill. She looked around and saw that the aft watch was asleep. Thinking that she should report this, she thought, no. She made her way up the stairwell and around the side of Captain JP's cabin, where she lightly knocked.

Comment

Working...
                                X