Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
    Maybe look at importing one.
    Buy one on ebay's auto site. They have a new service to deliver it right to your front door!

Comment

If your wanting it to last you 6-7 years, then the suggestions of the honda civic and suburu are good ones, IMO. Ford Fiestas have some aftermarket options and seem to be fun to drive. At least that's what a buddy of mine says that bought is teenager one before he started college.
      An older ford mustang would be a good choice but I would have to have the GT to make if really feel like a sports car but then the insurance would get you prob.
      Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
      Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
      4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

My first new car was a 1977 Pontiac Trans Am . It had a 400 cu.in. small block v-8 and a Rochester quadra jet 4 bbl. carburetor.
        I wish I still had it. !!!
        I loved drive in movies to go see Smokey and the Bandit. I was king then. Hahaha

Comment

By the way ; I have a 2004 mustang convertible gt. Insurance price is fair and gets 22 mpg around town !

Comment

I'm really looking for Subys, Camaros, and if all else fails a stang. I don't want to be that typical teenage douchebag in a loud stang. :P
            Start March 26, 2015 NBPEL: 6.3" MSEG: 5"
            When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
            Sid's Diary

Comment

Originally posted by sidneycrosby View Post
              I'm really looking for Subys, Camaros, and if all else fails a stang. I don't want to be that typical teenage douchebag in a loud stang. :P
              Well, nothing like aiming high for the money you got to spend. I love my 05 BMW Z4, 6 speed manual, that means another pedal son, a clutch. So fun to drive, my brother in law took her out last week and couldn't stop laughing in glee. He so wants one. Mine last year was 17 g's with 29K miles, probly worth 14k now. It gets lots of chick attention.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Then follow Jock's suggestion. If Subaru's are that rare in your neck of the woods then it should hold it's value pretty well.
                The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Check out the Impreza RS. Non Turbo, plenty quick and corners like a Porche with a suspension upgrade and Michelin Pilots. Heard they race them in Australia!

With a performance intake and exhaust you"ll get 30 plus mpg.

Bought one from CarMax, 2 years old with 8k miles on it. Lady that bought it died and it sat in a barn for a year and a half. Radio still tuned to the Church stations.
                  “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by akaTrex View Post
                    Check out the Impreza RS. Non Turbo, plenty quick and corners like a Porche with a suspension upgrade and Michelin Pilots. Heard they race them in Australia!

With a performance intake and exhaust you"ll get 30 plus mpg.

Bought one from CarMax, 2 years old with 8k miles on it. Lady that bought it died and it sat in a barn for a year and a half. Radio still tuned to the Church stations.
                    Not the old only drove to church on Sunday's BS. LOL
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

A 2000 Stang 3.8L with 128k on it is the frontrunner atm. Here's to hoping it doesn't have any rust or cosmetic.
                      When you replace "wand" with "penis" in Harry Potter: "We'll soon find out, won't we?" Snape said smoothly "Penis out Potter!"
                      Sid's Diary

Comment

Anyone remember what the original 1964 &1/2 hardtop model Mustang sticker priced with a standard shift in the console?

Answer: $2,495.00
                        convertibles cost $500 more!

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                          Anyone remember what the original 1964 &1/2 hardtop model Mustang sticker priced with a standard shift in the console?

Answer: $2,495.00
                          convertibles cost $500 more!
                          I wish I could find a decent car for a decent price :P the Stang I was going to look at when I had time sold a day after being posted!
                          Sid's Diary

Comment

I wish I could find a decent car for a decent price :P the Stang I was going to look at when I had time sold a day after being posted!
                            ....HE who hesitates...is LOST! keep looking, Sydney...you'll find a good car in your price range. Have you checked e-bay or individual listings near your province in Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                              ....HE who hesitates...is LOST! keep looking, Sydney...you'll find a good car in your price range. Have you checked e-bay or individual listings near your province in Canada?
                              Yes, I've been frequenting kijiji and ebay for two months now. Nothing great seems to be popping up. But always by the time I can get a day off work I get a message saying sold!
                              Sid's Diary

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                                Man I'm really old I guess. I see these kids with there hopped up 4 cylinder cars that sound like loud sewing machines and they think it sounds awesome. My high school ride was a 1970 GTO with a 400 hp big block V8. There is nothing like the raw power sound of a big block V8.
                                Ah if only I could afford a GTO or GSX. My dream of a '67-'69 Wildcat is pretty much diminished by now too.
                                Sid's Diary

Comment

Working...
                                X