No announcement yet.

ethics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pegman You wrote this. They actively refused to part with the info when directly asked face to face. Of course this is only a minor example of their thought process I could give others.

So my answers go along with this or perhaps you who cant see that, its against the doctors ethics to do that and I would say it could also be an illegal act.

So what I put is not off track.

NOWHARD

Comment

Originally posted by NOWHARD View Post
      Pegman You wrote this. They actively refused to part with the info when directly asked face to face. Of course this is only a minor example of their thought process I could give others.

So my answers go along with this or perhaps you who cant see that, its against the doctors ethics to do that and I would say it could also be an illegal act.

So what I put is not off track.

NOWHARD
      To part with scientific knowledge is not against the law though it may be against their ethics . If that is so then I say their ethics are poor . Of course now dna kits are sold on the net and blood type genetics are irrelevant .

That must hurt you greatly believing as you do that deceit and fraud should be encouraged.

What relevance what you wrote had I don't know unless it is to demonstrate their hypocrisy . Tell me how what you read in the link relates to what you wrote .
      Pegasus
      Administrator
      PE Gym Editor
      PEGym Hero
      Admin of the Month Mar 2015
      Last edited by Pegasus; 11-30-2017, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
        Anyway it takes more than a sperm cell to be a father. And some things are better not known.

If you found out say your 10 year old daughter wasn't yours, would you make you love her less or even not at all?
        I don't even consider my sperm donor/"biological didn't bother" my father. That title went to now deceased godfather of 24 years.

If I found out one of my children wasn't biologically mine I wouldn't treat them any different. It's not their fault and to tell them would probably mess them up for life.

I would have some words for the mother after this, but finding out your wife or girlfriend cheated on you a while back is not the end of the world.... Been there done that got the t shirt. What's more important is dealing with feelings of insecurity or jealousy.... Leaving a bad relationship if you must, keeping a worthwhile relationship if you can, and ot getting hung up on the past
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          To part with scientific knowledge is not against the law though it may be against their ethics . If that is so then I say their ethics are poor . Of course now dna kits are sold on the net and blood type genetics are irrelevant .

That must hurt you greatly believing as you do that deceit and fraud should be encouraged.

What relevance what you wrote had I don't know unless it is to demonstrate their hypocrisy . Tell me how what you read in the link relates to what you wrote .
          Perhaps some of us have far more trust in our doctors than you will ever have.

NOWHARD

Comment

A basic act of ethics is to pay attention to the breath.

Comment

TRust in docs is a declining thing . A large part of that has been the actions of docs themselves .

To this day their understanding of ethics seems to be driven by being sued .

Comment

Working...
              X