No announcement yet.

Milliennial Sex Lives..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, if anything based on individuals I know, I'd say millennials have fewer actual relationships vs just sex...seems a lot of them would prefer meeting someone on tinder and screwing them 20 minutes later, vs actually getting to know them and seeing if there is something there beyond the physical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLoRPielarA
    Original/Current Stats:
    2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
    2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
    Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
    Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
    Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
      Also, if anything based on individuals I know, I'd say millennials have fewer actual relationships vs just sex...seems a lot of them would prefer meeting someone on tinder and screwing them 20 minutes later, vs actually getting to know them and seeing if there is something there beyond the physical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLoRPielarA
      yes!

isnt this what people have wanted for always?

I tell my wife all the time she is the LAST serious relationship I will ever have. I am fine growing old and dying alone if I have to. I will never do this again. To many self sacrifices and such. Love is a bitch, but as a man I dont fall for woman like boom. It took me years and years to really love my wife. Should something happen I will never play this game again.

Comment

Originally posted by gms585 View Post
        isnt this what people have wanted for always?
        Maybe some but not all. Granted nothing wrong with wanting a few FWBs from time to time, but at least in my case I do want to meet someone I actually connect with. Even in the case of FWBs, I only want to be with someone I at least like as a person...meanwhile 90% only seem concerned with what people look like...they could have an IQ of 20 and eat puppies or babies...but that is secondary to them. This is why Tinder still confuses me...I still want to get to know the person a bit before I'd ever sleep with them. Almost makes Tinder look like "dial-a-f*ck", but I guess in some ways that's what it is.

In a world where everyone just wants to sleep with a model and go on their way, it is getting harder and harder to find someone who wants some level of an actual relationship. Especially considering those who don't have already settled down, and/or had a kid. Those who haven't...it seems dating has pretty much gone the wayside in favour of meetups that get more superficial with every passing day (those under 6' or with a single freckle on their body need not apply).

The same could be said the other way (90% of guys only want a size 0 with DDs), but I do get the feeling finding someone for sex or a relationship is easier for women than it is for guys these days. It's also because of that fact girls will raise their standards up to near unobtainable levels, then complain there are no men for them in this world.
        Phoenix7672
        Member of the Month Oct 2015
        Last edited by Phoenix7672; 08-05-2016, 12:30 PM.
        Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

Originally posted by gms585 View Post
          You guys know we have tinder and bumble

Plenty of fish

Those with social skills hook up via the phone. Getting laid as a millennial is cake.
          Just "Joshin" u youngin's, lol.. POF I have a profile ready but not up.. If that doesn't workout, then it's just going to be another "DTF" profile and that will be it for me.. I know the size of the sword I wiled now so I can be confident in it's use.. IF I felt like it, I can always date the old fashioned way by chatting them up as they seem to do that now without me looking for it.. Amazing what 48 lbs off can do!!!

Hang in there Donny, someone will give u a hook..
          Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
          Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
          Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

I think I'm at that cross roads now at 35.. I ether find someone to have kids with, OR forget it and just do the shallow hook up deal.. I'm not getting younger!!! BUT The thing is I can bang 20 YO's for another 15 years or so, IF I wanted.. They all seem to be looking for the sugar daddy to buy them sh*t, the big di*k is a bonus..

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
              I think I'm at that cross roads now at 35.. I ether find someone to have kids with, OR forget it and just do the shallow hook up deal.. I'm not getting younger!!! BUT The thing is I can bang 20 YO's for another 15 years or so, IF I wanted.. They all seem to be looking for the sugar daddy to buy them sh*t, the big di*k is a bonus..
              I suppose that means at 55 I should have stopped 5 years ago!
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Maybe some but not all. Granted nothing wrong with wanting a few FWBs from time to time, but at least in my case I do want to meet someone I actually connect with. Even in the case of FWBs, I only want to be with someone I at least like as a person...meanwhile 90% only seem concerned with what people look like...they could have an IQ of 20 and eat puppies or babies...but that is secondary to them. This is why Tinder still confuses me...I still want to get to know the person a bit before I'd ever sleep with them. Almost makes Tinder look like "dial-a-f*ck", but I guess in some ways that's what it is.

In a world where everyone just wants to sleep with a model and go on their way, it is getting harder and harder to find someone who wants some level of an actual relationship. Especially considering those who don't have already settled down, and/or had a kid. Those who haven't...it seems dating has pretty much gone the wayside in favour of meetups that get more superficial with every passing day (those under 6' or with a single freckle on their body need not apply).

The same could be said the other way (90% of guys only want a size 0 with DDs), but I do get the feeling finding someone for sex or a relationship is easier for women than it is for guys these days. It's also because of that fact girls will raise their standards up to near unobtainable levels, then complain there are no men for them in this world.
                I can respect that. For me I want kids and I want them to be with someone I like and have feelings for. Once I have kids... well it wont be as pressing, but I do love my wife and have no intention of leaving her. Should she stray, or something else I need no emotional connection. Just someone I am attracted to who I physically can be compatible with. I just dont feel a need for a "life" partner. I got me.

Comment

I think the over-abundance of "princess syndrome" in current 18-20something women is due in part to:

1. Too many desperate, thirsty dudes.

2. Bad parenting

3. Superficial, materialistic culture; being humble is not valued in the western world, people can't keep their ego in check, lack of self-awareness, inability to see themselves from others' point of view, etc.
                  Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                  Pre PE
                  BPEL: 6.75"
                  MEG: 5.125"
                  Current
                  BPEL: 7.75"
                  MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Originally posted by Sequoia Tree View Post
                    Superficial, materialistic culture; being humble is not valued in the western world, people can't keep their ego in check, lack of self-awareness, inability to see themselves from others' point of view, etc.
                    Hmm...NOT just limited to millennials, IMO....Donald Trump comes to mind...just sayin'...

Comment

I think the over-abundance of "princess syndrome" in current 18-20something women is due in part to:

2. Bad parenting

3. Superficial, materialistic culture; being humble is not valued in the western world, people can't keep their ego in check, lack of self-awareness, inability to see themselves from others' point of view, etc.
                      I'm not saying you're wrong, because you're not, but I don't like being tarred with a brush because of age/gender/ race etc, and I don't like to do the same to others, young women included. That's true for a lot of them, the Princess Syndrome(though personally I think it's more of a millenial thing thing amongst both genders).

I think the points you're alluding to aren't specific to young women, young men or whomever. I think it's an online thing. I've used online dating before, and to say it was a bit of a bomb would be an understatement, because I found many people on them to be slightly narcissistic. It's only a theory, but I think many people use the likes of Tinder/POF more for validation rather than finding a mate. Beautiful women want to be complemented, so they upload photos where they look great and let the comments flood in. The same could be said for ripped men, who could upload a shirtless photo for the same purpose. And the search for validation isn't just exclusive to those sites, there's Instagram, Youtube, countless numbers of ways to get eyes on someone who wants it.

I might be going off topic here, but since people are talking about the downsides of online dating I'd thought I'd throw in my 2 cents. Meeting people of he opposite sex in social situations(bars, nightclubs etc) was a breath of fresh air after trying online dating. People are just more receptive, and you can make a much better impression than with a dating profile without even trying. The reason I think online dating will forever be lacking compared to real life is that even with a few photos and a block of text, you wouldn't even scratch the essence of who someone is, and it's on those photos and text which people will make their judgment most of the time. People won't get the chances they would get otherwise.

Anyway, sorry for the rambling, incoherent mess.

Comment

2. Bad parenting

Like said below I don't believe this fits for 100%, but it does for a lot or most. Combination of women thinking their vagina is made of gold given its 'value', and the fact everyone seems to try to live beyond their means these days. I'm still baffled when I hear news stories of the average non-mortgage & non-car payment debt is around $20,000 per individual. I can't even fathom living that way.

As for the parenting...I worry for future generations as well. Seems so many try to provide a billion things for their children these days (eg. piano lessons, soccer, hockey, extra learning outside school, etc), almost overloading their child, and then telling them they are always special, and giving them prizes for just competing because 'everyone is a winner'. The problem with telling a kid that they are special is that it means they are 'better' than everyone else, and by overloading them, you are setting an unrealistic bar for them later in life.

Dunno, I was born just as we entered the millennial generation (1982), and I don't fit most of the molds...if anything I identify more with Gen X before it. Also most of my life although my parents are loving, provided a bed, food, shelter, etc they didn't shower me with gifts, and if I wanted anything I had to save my own money and get it. Friends got brand new luxury cars when they turned 16, and I only technically got my first car when I was around 19, once I was handling 99% of the repair bills for one of our 10 year old cars (basically became mine when it needed a new engine, which was $2500, and the car was worth that much, at best).
                        Original/Current Stats:

Goals:

Comment

Originally posted by resistor View Post
                          I'm not saying you're wrong, because you're not, but I don't like being tarred with a brush because of age/gender/ race etc, and I don't like to do the same to others, young women included. That's true for a lot of them, the Princess Syndrome(though personally I think it's more of a millenial thing thing amongst both genders).
                          Just to clarify, I'm 25. And yes, it's definitely just as much of a mens' problem (if not more so). The online disparity does strike me as a bit strange though. I wonder if there would be as much disparity if men were not traditionally the approacher and women the "approachee", but both sexes were equal initiators.
                          Sequoia Tree
                          Member of the Month July 2016
                          Last edited by Sequoia Tree; 08-05-2016, 03:10 PM.
                          Well-endowed is a state of mind.

Sequoia's Wood Log!
                          Pre PE
                          BPEL: 6.75"
                          MEG: 5.125"
                          Current
                          BPEL: 7.75"
                          MEG: 5.3"

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                            I suppose that means at 55 I should have stopped 5 years ago!

2. Bad parenting

Lol, Tamora.. u know what I mean, .. I wouldn't want to be 55 or 60 chasing a toddler or 5 yo.. Ether do the family thing now, or don't bother once in the 40's..

Spot on Sequoia.. As far as the younger girls are it is "princess syndrome" but the dudes are just as shallow.. Wanting more stuff, what they can get, validation of "am I pretty"?? etc. This is were some of the older dudes become more "attractive" to them.. "I bang him cause he buys me stuff"... "He's old enough to be my dad, but he has cash so I guess it's ok" talk and it seems to be a rather big joke with them... Once these girls hit 35-40'ish whether they admit it or not, they will be in for hell of a shock!!!
                            master-gauge
                            Member of the Month May 2016
                            Last edited by master-gauge; 08-05-2016, 05:02 PM.

Comment

I'm not the best looking (average at best), but I've had better luck getting dates in person than online. Most online sites have at least 2-10 guys for every girl, and at least imo girls tend to be extremely picky when it comes to online due to the ease of it. I also figure a lot of us would be too if we could post a profile and get 200 messages a day from it.
                              I'm picky too, I'd pick all of them. Do you think that's too picky?

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
                              Hang in there Donny, someone will give u a hook..
                              Just gotta wonder if I'll get hooked early, like some fish, or do I become that legendary monster in the river that fisherman warn as you pass by going "Ain't none caught Dontrike, but beware he don't catch you first" as he spits into a bucket with his pet crocodile nearby.

Comment

I blame all the social media bullshit. So many people need to validate you before they give you the time of day. They want to see pictures, who are your friends and what your hobbies are etc before they want to go on a date. That's the stuff I wanna talk to her about when we're on said date!

Talking to a girl and having a giggle. Ask for a number or a date and she drops the 'hit me up on facebook' line. Yeah, I don't have a facebook. And suddenly I'm some kind of creepy rapist with no friends. I mean I know I'm creepy and lonely, but I ain't no rapist damnit!
                                Started
                                01-02-2015 BPEL : 7.25", EG : 5"
                                19-08-2015 BPEL : 7.75", EG : 5.2"
                                Goal : BPEL 7.75", EG 5.75"

Comment

Working...
                                X