No announcement yet.

Milliennial Sex Lives..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ I agree, things are only getting harder in the future.. Banks loaning money that doesn't exist is the major problem as is telling them they have to go to University Rack up massive debut, only to come out and be qualified to work the cash a Walmart.. Like I said in one of the other examples, I will work with that 20 YO anytime, he had the drive..

I thinking more to the early 20 somethings more all the time myself dmizzle..
    Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
    Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
    Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      I shudder every time confidence is brought up onsite and "true inner confidence " is mentioned as though it is a common thing .
      The reality is the vast bulk of confidence is forced to some extent or other in people with normal pysc profiles .
      Part of what makes guys from the dark side of human nature attractive to many as their very plausible confidence .

So just personally when I see someone who exudes great confidence I start looking for abnormal pysc profile .
      To be sure, many are here to improve their confidence. There's a marked difference between true confidence and the facade of it (cockiness).

What's not always easy is to transition from a state of non-confidence to confidence. That takes courage, work, and discipline. Sometimes this is forced upon us- other times, we take it upon ourselves to do so.

EVERYONE has the potential to develop confidence. Compared to the rest of the mammals, no other has the capacity for [developing] endurance that humans do. We've evolved the way we have because we're tough. It's only relatively recently in our history that we've been afforded the luxury of being able to not have to work so hard for sustenance.

Still, there's something within us that like to work towards a challenge- and the advantage of not having to channel our energies into mere survival allows us to channel those urges into abstract and even internal endeavors. What other creature has the ability to bootstrap their evolution in this manner
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
        Humor is important- as long as it isn't a cover and isn't used to further repress feelings which should be dealt with.
        I don't know if I am covering anything up. I tend to be pretty honest about those parts of me. I've been doing pretty well by not repressing and instead accepting those parts. Sure I still think I can't change them, but accepting them definitely has been an improvement.

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
        I'm going to post this guy from YouTube for u Donnie to watch.. Donnie I would strongly recommend u do watch some of the subjects the Elliot speaks.. They may help guide u to some of the answers u are looking for.. Also I know he comes off as aggressive or arrogant, but please see thru this and pay close attention to the message..

https://www.youtube.com/user/elliottsaidwhat
        I watched a couple and I must say that he has some points, although he should really take a step back away from the camera.

Originally posted by resistor View Post
        I remember reading something in a book(I think by Mike Cernovich, Gorilla Mindset) where he states that if we were to talk to our friends the way we talk to ourselves, we wouldn't have any friends, and I think that might be your problem Dontrike. Nothing wrong with self-deprecating humour, but if you're the butt of every joke that you make, that will make people perceive you differently.
        Oddly enough those that know me don't think of me less because of it, and they tend to laugh quite a bit at jokes pointed and a moment later telling me to stop while they are still laughing. The only times where my type of humor has been far from beneficial was during the few relationships I had.

Comment

Master gauge if you 35 technically you are a millennial. Sorry for the bad news.

Well technically you could be gen x or millennial.
          gms585
          Last edited by gms585; 08-13-2016, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gms585 View Post
            Master gauge if you 35 technically you are a millennial. Sorry for the bad news.

Well technically you could be gen x or millennial.
            Not really sure, when does the Millennial thing start.. Born after 1990 isn't it?? Or as far back as 1984?? Mine was the first generation to see the first of the internet in school.. So I know what it is to be pre internet.. I still remember rotatory phones and party lines..
            master-gauge
            Member of the Month May 2016
            Last edited by master-gauge; 08-14-2016, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
              Not really sure, when does the Millennial thing start.. Born after 1990 isn't it?? Or as far back as 1984?? Mine was the first generation to see the first of the internet in school.. So I know what it is to be pre internet.. I still remember rotatory phones and party lines..
              From what I see on Wikipedia, many consider Millennial to be between 1980 and 2000.

Comment

Interesting, that covers me by 1 year.. I'm one of the lively ones then.. I remember not having Internet access til about 1996.. We waited for like 15 min once to get a Baywatch pic of Pamela Anderson to DL, lol.. The good ol' days.. I also remember running around the local bush in the 80's here with my cousin's pretending to be "Sly" and "Chuck Norris", haha..

Comment

Originally posted by Dontrike View Post
                  From what I see on Wikipedia, many consider Millennial to be between 1980 and 2000.
                  Like anything there seems to be a 'grey' area at the start and what I guess would be the end. I'm 1982 and I don't identify with millennials at all...if anything I identify more with Gen X before it.

The only thing that maybe I do have a bit more in common with millennials is surrounding technology...I work in IT, so I need to stay more abreast of things. That said, I still have the mindset that technology should make life easier...use it to work for you, vs you working for it. I still shake my head at those who probably risk their life to save their phone, or live life one battery charge at a time.

That said, my sister is 1986, and pretty much fits a lot of the stereotypes. We talk/are still fairly close, but completely different in terms of ideals and views on the world/life overall (I joke if you looked up hipster in the dictionary you'd see a picture of her and her friends, lol)
                  Phoenix7672
                  Member of the Month Oct 2015
                  Last edited by Phoenix7672; 08-14-2016, 05:44 PM.
                  Original/Current Stats:
                  2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                  2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                  Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                  Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                  Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                    Like anything there seems to be a 'grey' area at the start and what I guess would be the end. I'm 1982 and I don't identify with millennials at all...if anything I identify more with Gen X before it.
                    I find myself being similar. Born in 87 I find a lot of the things that Millenials do is mind numbing , and yet also know I cause some of that irritation.

Comment

Working...
                    X