Milliennial Sex Lives..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dontrike View Post
    I agree with you on everything, but #5 here is a good thing, the problem is that after #5 has been said they never said "Except when their actions are terrible. Never judge someone by their skin, but by the value of their character."

Accepting everyone is fine, but when they do horrible shit then fuck them in the ass with a rusty pitchfork.
    1 out of 9 is good odds still

Comment

Originally posted by gms585 View Post
      In one breath were scared weeklings. In the next the violence in the streets is out of hand. Must be a bunch of 40+ guys out there selling all the drugs. Please.
      Masculinity shouldn't be assessed by the lowest common denominator. It's quite possible and even advantageous to develop both masculine capacities and the mind. The two are far from being mutually exclusive.

If one develops the mind along with their masculine capacities then they develop mental fortitude. This allows one to not only to be resistant towards negative influences but also aware enough to see it coming- and to deal with it appropriately.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I would actually bet large sums of money no one could find me a date within a week.
        No offense intended, but this is likely why you're having problems with dating. If YOU see yourself negatively, other will pick up on it and act accordingly.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          No offense intended, but this is likely why you're having problems with dating. If YOU see yourself negatively, other will pick up on it and act accordingly.
          I can agree that it isn't a good thing, but it is something I am good at. Oddly enough I make more people laugh by making fun of myself than anything else.

I would be willing to bet money though, might be a good way to make some cash to get the car to get the dates.

Comment

I can agree that it isn't a good thing, but it is something I am good at. Oddly enough I make more people laugh by making fun of myself than anything else.

I would be willing to bet money though, might be a good way to make some cash to get the car to get the dates.
            Humor is important- as long as it isn't a cover and isn't used to further repress feelings which should be dealt with.

One of the first things you can do is to stop placing conditions on yourself. Work within your means to the best of your capacity. That way, when things begin to improve for you you'll be able to0 manage the increase accordingly.

Comment

I'm going to post this guy from YouTube for u Donnie to watch.. Donnie I would strongly recommend u do watch some of the subjects the Elliot speaks.. They may help guide u to some of the answers u are looking for.. Also I know he comes off as aggressive or arrogant, but please see thru this and pay close attention to the message..

https://www.youtube.com/user/elliottsaidwhat
              Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
              Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
              Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

I remember reading something in a book(I think by Mike Cernovich, Gorilla Mindset) where he states that if we were to talk to our friends the way we talk to ourselves, we wouldn't have any friends, and I think that might be your problem Dontrike. Nothing wrong with self-deprecating humour, but if you're the butt of every joke that you make, that will make people perceive you differently.

There's a lot to be said for irrational self-confidence. I don't mean irrational as if you shouldn't have it, because you probably should, many men beat themselves down for no reason, especially with the over-influx of information and the ideal body and ideal personality and all this bullshit(again, a very millenial problem) but because we perceive it to be irrational. If you're irrationally confident long enough that'll turn to rational confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by gms585 View Post
                  You guys are ridiculous. My generation has more combat veterans then any generation since Vietnam. I guess they're all pussies?

In one breath were scared weeklings. In the next the violence in the streets is out of hand. Must be a bunch of 40+ guys out there selling all the drugs. Please.

The millennial you think we all are is the man bun, art student, hipster. They're like 25% of us. It's just all anyone talks about. There were more dirty, useless, peacenik, draft dodging pussy hippies then we have hipsters. But we're the feminized ones. Jeez us.

Warning: These comments will likely Piss a few of the Millennials off on here.. I'm not trying to be offensive to u or personally attack u.. So chill.. These are observations, I apologize in advance for stepping on your toes if offended..

Well I'm not that old I'm told at 35.. My body says different.. The younger Military Vet comment.. What of it?? I know a few young Vets, some are not here now.. MY generation was the "911" generation.. Fresh outta HS when that happen.. I know a few less people now because of that fu*king sh*t hole over there, the last decade thank u!! These were real men, cannot dispute that fact!! Not the "man bun" boys I see walking around today..

U seem to be taking this a little personally and definitely should not gms585.. What u described above, "sandal wearin' hipster in a man bun".. Yes, that is what is seen by myself, and others over 30, when out to the mall and stores and just in general.. It cannot be denied.. And if u're being honest with yourself, it's more then 25%.. "It is a generalization.. NOT the rule".. This goes for everything in existence, not just this subject..

I will give a great example of the opposite to the argument.. Last fall I had a chance to work with a young fella.. 20.. I was on a larger construction project and I was cringing at the though of get paired with and working with him because up to that point.. Anyone under 25 I worked with in the past was as useless as t*ts on a bull, none wanted to actually move or do work..

To my pleasant surprise, he showed up on time, work like a dog beside me and was willing to learn jumping right in, as it was his first job in this trade.. I was impressed.. If more were like this I would say there was hope.. But, he would be the exception and not the rule.. I'll work anytime with him..

Someone else that see's this too.. Young women in the early 20's.. Why do u think the "boys" are getting passed over all the time for guys in my age range (30+)?? Maturity level for one.. Most have that dumba** Hipster over with, and don't chase that fu*king Pokémon around.. The fact that by now we are set up in life and there is usually some stability there.. Plus chances are she will hook up with one that is willing to go to work everyday and get it done.. Whether the younger women know it or not.. Subconsciously they are craving Masculine Men, the 20 somethings can't provide this because that has been "bred" out by modern society, and the Fem-Nazi's influence..

Also, u will not see me encouraging my kids (if have any) to take one of those stupid "participation" medals just for showing up.. U ether place 1,2, or 3rd.. Or u don't get one, it is that simple.. EARN IT!! I earned every one of mine, and they can do the same.. Even if it is just a piece of tin.. Earn it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marlon LGHanger View Post
                    Go to any Elementary (kindergarten - 6th grade) pubic screwl here in the United States and you'll find that the teaching staff is primarily comprised of women, with a scant number of men teachers. Almost all of these female teachers are ill equipped to handle young boys. Being on a school board for many years, I would hear complaints from numerous parents that the teachers were all telling parents that their son's had "behavioral problems", that in their opinion they had ADHD or some kind of other mental issue that prevented them from learning and paying attention in class. Their solution was ALWAYS to medicate these young boys with drugs such as Ritalin. That is pure unadulterated BS! Why is it that year after year I can coach young boys 8 - 10 years old in Little League Baseball and have no difficulty with getting them to pay attention and behave? The reason is because I understand how to discipline!
                    That's right.. Most father figures are not in the home anymore in the modern setting.. It's up to the women to raise their "boys" and that can be a challenge.. Women really don't know how Males work mentally.. Little boys that are inattentive etc..

A women will say "Didn't u just hear me speaking to u now"?? Boy: "No mom I was doing....." Whatever he was doing.. He really didn't hear her, because he is so focused on what he is doing at the time and ignored her.. This comes off as a behavioral disorder or lack of discipline, ADHD.. It's not.. It's a boy being a boy..

Girls are different they are more of a multitasking brain then boys.. The girl will pay attention when asked because of this and are seen as less of an issue that way...

Comment

Originally posted by resistor View Post
                      I remember reading something in a book(I think by Mike Cernovich, Gorilla Mindset) where he states that if we were to talk to our friends the way we talk to ourselves, we wouldn't have any friends, and I think that might be your problem Dontrike. Nothing wrong with self-deprecating humour, but if you're the butt of every joke that you make, that will make people perceive you differently.

There's a lot to be said for irrational self-confidence. I don't mean irrational as if you shouldn't have it, because you probably should, many men beat themselves down for no reason, especially with the over-influx of information and the ideal body and ideal personality and all this bullshit(again, a very millenial problem) but because we perceive it to be irrational. If you're irrationally confident long enough that'll turn to rational confidence.
                      The above is good advice. There's a difference between cockiness, false confidence, and true self-confidence. The ability to persist is key in the development of real confidence.

Comment

I shudder every time confidence is brought up onsite and "true inner confidence " is mentioned as though it is a common thing .
                        The reality is the vast bulk of confidence is forced to some extent or other in people with normal pysc profiles .
                        Part of what makes guys from the dark side of human nature attractive to many as their very plausible confidence .

So just personally when I see someone who exudes great confidence I start looking for abnormal pysc profile .

Comment

^^^ Elliot discusses this in one of the videos on his YouTube channel.. It's The Alpha Video I think.. Basically if u have to go around and be cocky and state I'm Alpha.. Then, u are actually a Bata Male.. Being confident-Alpha is being comfortable in your skin, being more humble, etc.
                          , being fair and treating others well.. U should not go around thumping your chest stating I'm "lead dog".. Be a leader by setting examples and basically not being a di*k.. That is being an Alpha..

Comment

God I hate the word "Alpha" the Pua have ruined this word.

Comment

There are plenty of good people in all generations. The Millennials get a bad wrap as being lazy. As I said, I date one and she is one of the most amazing women I've ever dated. There are slackers in every generation, but most are hard working successful people.

My only issue is the lack of social interaction due to the internet. Guus don't even know how to talk to women. They surf the net for questions that should be answered by life. Like, is my 6x4.6" dick big enough? My life sucks. And they have never touched a woman.

Every generation gets looked down on by older generations, but we still succeed. Im 38 and I'll fuck a 40 year old, 30 year old, or 20 year old. They all have great things to offer.
                              Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

I worry about the coming years. Success in this world is going to be harder for a lot of them. Not to mention all of the planet's catastrophes colliding together.
                                There's a lot of uncertainty.
                                Toadstool
                                Last edited by Toadstool; 08-12-2016, 07:44 PM.
                                "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                                Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                                Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                                As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
                                X