No announcement yet.

The Sun, Growing through the Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well then tell me about the radiation the sun gives off that ends up killing folk? Are you going to tell me that Ultra Violet radiation, which is a known carcinogen, does not have any bad influence on people that only eat veggies and fruit?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Certainly we can agree that the sun is vital to life, but overexposure can cause burns or worse. Lifestyle choices and environment do play a role in health- as does genetic predisposition to certain diseases.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Oh yes the sun is vital; so is water. Why not live in water then? Some plants, animals and bacteria live so far under the sea that light never gets there; ever! Yet they live.

The point I am trying to make is the extremes are never good. Too much sunlight, like too much rum, is never good. To basically make a religion out of it brings it to the level of excess. The damage the sun will do now, other than a sunburn, will only show up years later.Aging skin, skin cancers, cataracts; the list is long as to the problems the sun will cause when in excess and veggies won't make it better.

Comment

I don't know if it's just me,,,,but I love to be bare nearly anywhere,,,and I definitely crave it outdoors. I used to "stand up tan" in planet fitness and I loved the uv on the private parts. Although I'm far from being where I want and need to be health and fitness wise, I certainly still know where I need to be though.

Thanks to the OP for his topic and all the typing.
          Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Oh yes the sun is vital; so is water. Why not live in water then? Some plants, animals and bacteria live so far under the sea that light never gets there; ever! Yet they live.

The point I am trying to make is the extremes are never good. Too much sunlight, like too much rum, is never good. To basically make a religion out of it brings it to the level of excess. The damage the sun will do now, other than a sunburn, will only show up years later.Aging skin, skin cancers, cataracts; the list is long as to the problems the sun will cause when in excess and veggies won't make it better.
            Yes, life can live anywhere, it adapts to the environment that it is in. If it is in extreme sunlight all the time, it adapts. If it is in extreme cold all the time, with less fruits and vegetation, it adapts. What is extreme to some life may not be extreme to other life, based upon what they are adapted to. And we can adapt to anything. Its no coincidence that in the more hot parts of the Earth there are fruits and vegetables abundant and then as you get further and further from the heat of the sun you see less and less water filled foods growing. For me personally, being in the sun for hours at a time is not excess...it actually feels great and i do feel that eating plant based plays a big part in that. This has nothing to do with religion. Its simply about growth.
            https://youtu.be/mF2rH9GCZfo
            Here is an older man on a plant based diet and getting tons of sunlight. Video is 8 minutes long. He has NONE of the problems that u mentioned come along with alot sun exposure. And i believe this man is 47 today still doing great...and ill also add that most life naturally devolves or deteriorates over time whether u are exposed to the sun or not. And infact, i feel a plant based diet with much sunlight will slow down that process.
            Growing. Growing. Growing. Grown. Repeat.

Comment

First off never quote youtube to me. That makes you lose IQ points.

So, in your theory,nature set it up that those that live in the northern latitudes where veggies and fruits don't grow will all die sooner because they only eat meat fish and eggs.

Now where do you get your vit B-12 from?

Comment

Funnily enough, seaweed produces more oxygen on the planet than trees do.

Still not convinced about a vegetarian diet...otherwise surely we'd be all gummy like cows.
                The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by SunGiver View Post
                  <ridiculous video link removed>
                  Here is an older man on a plant based diet and getting tons of sunlight. Video is 8 minutes long. He has NONE of the problems that u mentioned come along with alot sun exposure.
                  Again, oh please. First of all 41 is not an "older man" - calling him that just shows your youth and inexperience.
                  Secondly, I'm older than he is in the video and I look younger than he does. I eat a mainly meat based diet, and honestly I stay out of the sun as much as possible. The sun and I have never gotten along well.

Comment

Everyone should be a vegan; leaves more of the good stuff for me!

Comment

First off never quote youtube to me. That makes you lose IQ points.

So, in your theory,nature set it up that those that live in the northern latitudes where veggies and fruits don't grow will all die sooner because they only eat meat fish and eggs.

Now where do you get your vit B-12 from?
                      Well the video is an older man sharing his experience with some of the same things im talking about. Id rather share someones experiences rather than an artical or scientific studies. But ill keep in mind never to quote through youtube with u.

And no... A person in colder wouldnt necessarily die sooner. As i said all life adapts and balances out. When living in the cold less bacteria can grow withn u. So alot of residues and toxins in the dead food wont grow and spread as easy as if they were in a hot moist environment. The body would hsve to work harder to stay at temperature, thst extra work would keep the metabolism blasting away the meats, where as in a sunny environment the meat would sit longer, decaying in the body causing all types of different bacteria to manifest from it.

Ive never had a problem with b12 deficiency ...or my hair and teeth falling out. I dont supplement it. Docters say it a nutrient or vitamin we can only get from cereals, fish, meat and eggs or ofcourse a supplement. But there are plant based foods like spirlina and sea weed, tempeh that have it said to contain it as well. Ive heard natural practic healers say we can produce the vitamin naturally. Also ive heard its a bacteria, not necessarily a vitamin. But as ive said ive never had a problem being deficient in it.

Comment

Vitamin B-12 is essential for brain and nerve health and no plant has it. It only comes from fish, meat and eggs to the extent that it is needed by the body. Without it you will do harm.
                        Now the living in cold and less bacteria can grow in you thing;. doesn't the body have a normal temperature? So you take these cold dormant bacteria and put them inside your body and they get happy. Sorry not scientific.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                          Again, oh please. First of all 41 is not an "older man" - calling him that just shows your youth and inexperience.
                          Secondly, I'm older than he is in the video and I look younger than he does. I eat a mainly meat based diet, and honestly I stay out of the sun as much as possible. The sun and I have never gotten along well.
                          First. The man is older than i, i didnt say an old man. I said an OLDER man. If he was 26 i could have still said an older man...he is older. Im 23. He's 41....he's older.

Second. Everyones body is different. We have become so acustomed to altered lifestlyes that we very well could be better off eating death or blood foods and hiding from the sun, vampire stlye, than if we were to eat plant based and living in the sunlight. But being as the sunlight is what gives all life and growth in general, i choose to put my body in situations where i can best thrive with it. Plus it helps my penis enlargement recovery and exercises. Do as you please ofcourse. Im just giving info that many may not be aware of. Its helped me, maybe it will help others.

Comment

One thing I got to say about this guy, even though I picked on his theories. You have to admire his passion. Okay his ideas are kooky but who cares? He has a passion for what he believes in and it's wonderful. He is like a breathe of fresh air. Maybe some of us have forgotten what it's like to be that passionate about something. We can all learn something from his passion.

Comment

Vitamin B-12 is essential for brain and nerve health and no plant has it. It only comes from fish, meat and eggs to the extent that it is needed by the body. Without it you will do harm.
                              Now the living in cold and less bacteria can grow in you thing;. doesn't the body have a normal temperature? So you take these cold dormant bacteria and put them inside your body and they get happy. Sorry not scientific.
                              ...😐

I dont know if u understood. Living in cold environments its HARD for bacteria to GROW and function. Its hard for life to grow period...

and yes there is vitamin b12 in plants...where do u think the meat we eat gets it b12 from? But as ive said i dont eat none of what docters claim have b12 and ive never been deficient in it. Alot of naturalpractic healers think b12 deficiencies were pushed out to get people to eat more meat, dairy and eggs, which all have been proven to cause cancers, thus helping the medical industry make more money. Tho im not sure, i have links but idk whether are not my iq will drop for sharing them with u. Lol.

This educational argument has changed courses a few times. At one point u were saying we dont get energy from other life, u were saying we create our own energy. Now ur saying if we dont consume the energy in dead meat, fish and eggs it will do our body harm. We are switching topics alot.

Comment

First look at the post above what you just wrote so you know where I am coming from.

B12 in Plant Foods

by Jack Norris, RD | Last updated: October 2015
                                Summary
                                In the published research, one plant food, chlorella, has been shown to have vitamin B12 activity in humans; there are caveats that you should be aware of before relying on it (see below). The only other plant food that has been tested is nori, which did not have B12 activity.
                                A number of foods, arguably, warrant further attention. But unless these foods are shown consistently to correct B12 deficiency, vegans should not rely on them for vitamin B12.

Comment

Working...
                                X