The Sun, Growing through the Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunGiver View Post
    I never said that sun for animals is wrong. In fact, ive repeatedly said the sun is great for all life. Its the source of all life...

The sun is not bad for humans...it gives life to all...when our bodies chemical balance isnt right ofcourse it will cause adverse reactions. Setting vegetable oils out in the sun causes the oil to sizzle and pop, even explode. Many peoples bodies are overly saturated with oils like these and others. Carbonated drinks, alcohol, wheats, and many more, are things that cause the body to react negatively under the sun. Naturally the sun gives us life. It gives everything life. When we follow the natural human diet the sun does not harm us. We dont need protection from the giver of life. We get darker because we our being fillled with the sun...the same way plants get darker as they are being filled with the sun. That darkness is a clear way to tell how much energy that life has in it. We all kno dark leafy vegetables are thevmost nutrient dense food we can eat. We also kno dark fertile soil brings foward better quality of life than sand. There is brown rice, and white rice. Brown rice is more nutrient dense than white rice...same with white bread vs wheat bread, brown suger vs white suger, brown eggs vs white eggs...we see the same thing in all life. These things arent brown to protect themselves frim the sunlight....they are brown because they hold more life, more nutrients, more sunlight. Its simple. I dont have to quote science for anyone to understand that.

You seem to quote a lot of scientific evidence that proves the sun [the giver of life] is harmfull to humans. I will say that scientists and docters put out alot of false claims to better support the sells of medications and "radiation" treatments, meats and eggs which all have been proven to cause cancers. Plenty of people kno about this, and there are many whistle blowers out there. Its all aboutvthe money and control. They do this to steer people away from simple, natural healing techniques that are practically free. And force them into a life of medications and illness. Started by their diet recommendations. Ending with the "medications" that they claim cure the illness that their diet recommendations started.

Humans are darker near the equator simply because they are closer to the sun. Which is the giver of all life. Their darkness isnt protecting them from the sun...it is absorbing energy from the sun. The darkness absorbs the heat, the energy. How would getting blacker be a protection from the heat of the sun when we all kno the darker something is the more it absorbs heat...

I dont speak on theories, everything i say you can see plainly with your eyes. Its not complicated and it applies to all life. Not just humans. We are the only species on the planet that does not eat its food raw or natural. Nature made everything able to eat their foods raw. Fruits, vegetables and nuts are clearly things we can easily eat raw and enjoy. Ive never seen a man eat an animal raw and enjoy it, eating eggs raw...no one enjoys that. Eating fish raw...ive seen but it didnt look enjoyable my bro. If u look at the full picture of life in all aspects maybe u can see where im coming from. I appreciate your detailed argument none the less. 
    want what he's drinking, smoking or whatever!
    I
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

to often we follow other mens thoughts without thinking for ourselves. ... for me to say what i speak is right and correct just because another man says it is as well, does not seem like "proof" in my eyes.
      There is far more to know and understand than the average human has time/capacity to know; thus specialties like oncologists, biologists, physicists, anthropologists.

I asked to see your sources to better evaluate what research it is based on. In the discipline of science, a theory is only as good as the evidence that supports it. If you can make the claim to "know" without evidence, then I must bow to your super-human abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        But all cancers can be prevented with a proper, natural diet to begin with. Ill see if i

That is just so wrong it really is scary. You have now found the cure to what mankind has spent billions of dollars looking for; the key to preventing cancers. Fruits and veggies. Now we are being silly but it is fun to talk about.
        Hes right to a degree. Most cancer comes from lifestyle choices.
        July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
        bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
        meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Not really. Humans have gotten cancer before there ever was lifestyle choices. Same with animals.

Comment

Not really. Humans have gotten cancer before there ever was lifestyle choices. Same with animals.
            Is there any evidence to support that?

So you dont think that a guy who eats fried food everyday and drinks every night has a highrr cancer risk?
            July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
            bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
            meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Current research in cancer is still all over the map. We do have predisposing factors that can increase the risk of cancer but no real proof. It seems like the most likely determinant is genetics.

Here's something odd to say; smoking does not cause cancer. All smoking does is increase the risk factors that may induce a cancer but many people have smoked for a long time and never died of cancer. My wife's aunt was a 2 pack a day Camel smoker and she died at 96 of plain old age. Without the right genetic predisposition some people luck out.

Now does the sun cause cancer? Well in all due honesty to the sun god well no it doesn't. The radiation that the sun emits, just like smoking, causes the risk factors of getting cancer to increase. Please don't tell me that all these people getting basal cell carcinomas removed from their face is because they didn't eat enough veggies. That's just stupid.

So bottom line is we still don't know what really causes cancer. We do know what will increase the risk of getting it but if you don't have the wrong genetic makeup you'll be spared. Te problem is we just haven't figured out the right genetic makeup yet.

Now if eating deep fried wings and having a bit of rum causes cancer well hell I'd be dead a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by feelsgood View Post
                There is far more to know and understand than the average human has time/capacity to know; thus specialties like oncologists, biologists, physicists, anthropologists.

I asked to see your sources to better evaluate what research it is based on. In the discipline of science, a theory is only as good as the evidence that supports it. If you can make the claim to "know" without evidence, then I must bow to your super-human abilities.
                Yes, i basically said this already. But life in general is my evidence. We can learn from what men say or we can learn from what life shows us everyday in everyway. And as ive said, men are corrupt. People say things all the time just to make money. They make the truth seem complex when its all simple. All life works in the same way. In understanding how life in general works, we can understand how anything works. But thats my opinion. Instead of learning things ourselves we pay other men to do those things for us. Pay other men to heal us, build our houses, make our clothing and even get our food. Im just the type of man who needs to think for learn and do for himself. Its got me a long way.
                Growing. Growing. Growing. Grown. Repeat.

Comment

Much of the available data shows a rapid year-to-year increase in the percentages of people getting cancer. Diet is a huge factor- as is environmental influences.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I feel i should say....

Im talking about mainly growth here. Doing things that will better stimulate growth withn the body. When our bodies arevgrowing properly our penis is growing/healing properly. Anything that negates growth is ,in my eyes, a cancer to the body. Smoking disrupts growth...deep fried foods clogg the the body with acids, which disrupt growth....the sun clearly stimulates growth...fruits and vegetables stimulate growth. Anything that stimulates growth is a plus on our pe journey.

Ofcourse you can all do what you please. But we are all here for dick growth i assume. We are all trying to find ways to grow our dicks. In a nutshell thats what this thread is about...growing. Lets look at the whole picture when it comes to growth.

Comment

Yes, And as ive said, men are corrupt. People say things all the time just to make money. They make the truth seem complex when its all simple. All life works in the same way. In understanding how life in general works, we can understand how anything works. But thats my opinion. Instead of learning things ourselves we pay other men to do those things for us. Pay other men to heal us, build our houses, make our clothing and even get our food. Im just the type of man who needs to think for learn and do for himself. Its got me a long way.
                      Well. NOT a LONG WAY, really....you're young!..There's a LOT MORE for YOU to learn....just sayin'....
                      Dangler
                      Senior Administrator
                      ☼ Wizard ☼
                      White Tiger Award 2015
                      Last edited by Dangler; 08-16-2016, 07:21 PM. Reason: remove users age

Comment

But there has always been lifestlye choices...

Comment

But there has always been lifestlye choices...
                          Skin Cancer Risk Factors
                          Increases risk ('sufficient' or 'convincing' evidence) May increase risk ('limited' or 'probable' evidence) Decreases risk ('sufficient' or 'convincing' evidence) May decrease risk ('limited' or 'probable' evidence)
                          • Solar radiation
                          • Ultraviolet-emitting tanning devices (malignant melanoma)
                          • Cyclosporine (NMSC)
                          • Coal tar pitch and distillation
                          • Mineral and shale oils
                          • Soot
                          • Arsenic and inorganic arsenic compounds[a]
                          • X radiation, gamma radiation (BCC)
                          • Azathioprine (SCC)
                          • Methoxsalen plus UVA
                          • Polychlorinated biphenyls (malignant melanoma)
                          • Ultraviolet-emitting tanning devices (SCC)
                          • HIV type I (NMSC)
                          • Creosotes
                          • Nitrogen mustard
                          • Petroleum refining
                          • Selenium supplements
                          • Retinol supplements (SCC)

Read more at Skin cancer risk factors | Cancer Research UK

Yep...the sun is your friend!

Skin cancer risk factors | Cancer Research UK
                          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Tamora View Post
                            Skin Cancer Risk Factors
                            Increases risk ('sufficient' or 'convincing' evidence) May increase risk ('limited' or 'probable' evidence) Decreases risk ('sufficient' or 'convincing' evidence) May decrease risk ('limited' or 'probable' evidence)
                            • Solar radiation
                            • Ultraviolet-emitting tanning devices (malignant melanoma)
                            • Cyclosporine (NMSC)
                            • Coal tar pitch and distillation
                            • Mineral and shale oils
                            • Soot
                            • Arsenic and inorganic arsenic compounds[a]
                            • X radiation, gamma radiation (BCC)
                            • Azathioprine (SCC)
                            • Methoxsalen plus UVA
                            • Polychlorinated biphenyls (malignant melanoma)
                            • Ultraviolet-emitting tanning devices (SCC)
                            • HIV type I (NMSC)
                            • Creosotes
                            • Nitrogen mustard
                            • Petroleum refining
                            • Selenium supplements
                            • Retinol supplements (SCC)

Read more at Skin cancer risk factors | Cancer Research UK

Yep...the sun is your friend!

Skin cancer risk factors | Cancer Research UK
                            Of course the sun is our friend...
                            Most everything on that list "which u quoted from other men" is a direct result of what MAN has done to make money... altering natural life, we have always been corrupting ourselves and our environmenet to create unnatural ways of living. But NATURALLY is the Sun our friend? Yes. It is friend to all life...in my eyes it MORE than just a friend.

Why are we so quick to say how bad the sun is... voicing thoughts as if the sun is our enemy...but slow to acknowledge all the good it does for our life, growth and development. Which can potentially help in our goals with pe...

Comment

Thread to the GYM.
                              It was at first written under the guise of penis enlargement, however it wandered to other topics.

Dangler
                              Sr Admin.
                              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Of course the sun is our friend...
                                Most everything on that list "which u quoted from other men" is a direct result of what MAN has done to make money... altering natural life, we have always been corrupting ourselves and our environmenet to create unnatural ways of living. But NATURALLY is the Sun our friend? Yes. It is friend to all life...in my eyes it MORE than just a friend.

Why are we so quick to say how bad the sun is... voicing thoughts as if the sun is our enemy...but slow to acknowledge all the good it does for our life, growth and development. Which can potentially help in our goals with pe...
                                Listen! Nothing you have stated so far has convinced me that laying out in the sun with my todger exposed to the sun for countless hours on end is gonna make it bigger!

Like most things in life it is a question of moderation. To even consider a celestial body as some sort of "God" is delusional nonsense at the very least. Not only are you being irresponsible by encouraging others to ignore scientific data with regard to increased risk of melanoma due to over exposure to the sun, but you are coming across as a deluded idealistic romantic that isn't in touch with reality and incapable of listening to reason.

Ever known anyone close to you that died from malignant melanoma caused by sun damage?
                                The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Working...
                                X