This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to add to my thankful list today. :-D

In addition to being super-thankful for all the active members that post here in the forums (you all are like my extended family!), I'm also thankful for the thousands of lurkers we have here at PEGym!

It warms my heart to know that there are literally thousands of people reading, learning - and hopefully getting inspired!

The reason I joined the PEGym team was because of this site's commitment to truly helping men improve and enhance their lives. I love reading the success stories, because that's proof-positive that we're doing good in this world! But, just knowing there are so many of you who may not feel comfortable talking on the forums, but you're hear listening. And, that's awesome, because I know that's doing good too!

Love all of you - lurkers and active members alike!!
    Kimberly
    PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

I am thankful for the wide range of information on the site. Since I joined in July 2014 I have enjoyed encouragement and advise I have found nowhere else. Thank you!
      Big D

Comment

So, we're in Thanksgiving week! What else are you guys thankful for?

Even if you're not celebrating Thanksgiving, focusing on the things you have good in your life is a great way to stay positive! I'm a firm believer that what you focus on in life becomes your reality.
        Kimberly
        PEGym.com

Comment

I used to feel the same way but then I quit drinking. Wait! I've never quit drinking.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            I used to feel the same way but then I quit drinking. Wait! I've never quit drinking.
            So, basically, you're thankful for rum! :-D
            Kimberly
            PEGym.com

Comment

Thankful I live in a time where what would have been terminal illnesses in the past can be cured.
              The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by tamora View Post
                thankful i live in a time where what would have been terminal illnesses in the past can be cured.
                love!!!!!!!!
                Kimberly
                PEGym.com

Comment

I am discovering after having cataract surgery/ Intraocular lens implant, that I am so thankful for the latest 'eye' technologies that exist.
                  What they have available in Laser/Lens/Medical-Surgical procedures; man it is awesome!
                  Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                  Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                    I am discovering after having cataract surgery/ Intraocular lens implant, that I am so thankful for the latest 'eye' technologies that exist.
                    What they have available in Laser/Lens/Medical-Surgical procedures; man it is awesome!
                    I can't help it...I see you as this now Dangler:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfxswTfscSs
                    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Several incidents reminded me of JP today, so I'm thankful for having had him as a friend and adviser!

Peace be with you, JP!
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

It's not thanksgiving, but that doesn't mean I can't be thankful. There is a lot for me to be grateful for and it's good to, on occasion, give voice to it.

I'm thankful for my friends. I have some really amazing friends who stand by me and help me to do better. I have one friend who's teaching me how to play around and invest in the markets. With his help, I might be able to have and even higher income. I have other friends who just accept whatever stupid shit I do - if I want to spray paint on walls, they're cool with it. Being accepted and supported like that feels pretty awesome.

I'm thankful for the country I live in, Canada. I love this place. The opportunities that are in my reach, and everything that is available is just mind blowing. Anyone can do or become anything. It's a very exciting and privileged time to be living in.
                        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I'm so Thankful for my wife and two children. My wife has stayed with me, only God knows why for almost thirty years, I love more now than I ever have, she's my Queen, in and out of the bedroom. My son and daughter have grown up to be fine adults, I'm so proud of them.
                          A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I know why she stayed with you. You're a Party
                            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I'm thankful for modern medicine helping me still be around, I'm thankful for music, I'm thankful for my creative abilities to write songs, I'm thankful for my mom and dad regardless of their parenting mistakes whilst raising me, I'm thankful for food, water, the roof above my head.

I'm thankful for a lot of things, even if that list had some things that sounded negative lol.
                              09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
                              04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
                              03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

I'm Thankful for still living in Greece for the time being, I'm thankful for finding my dog Duke he has been a real blessing for me, after losing a dog in the UK, run over by a twat cost me 3000 to fight for her and lost, so the last bit not so thankful.

Thankful for all the great 60's music it keeps me sane, and as hard as some try will never be replaced.

Thankful for having a good wife and three good children that are now adults.

Thankful for all the fishing I did, lots of hours bank sitting, and drowned lots of maggots, but caught lots of fish and won a few matchs.

So now its just thankful for still being on this lovely earth.

NOWHARD

Comment

Working...
                                X