Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure this is an old post, and probably nobody is gonna see this, but anyway this is how I feel, and there's not much I can say that I am thankful for......Lately it has been pure hell... Saw some pretty disturbing shit right when Covid hit...When I say hell, I'm not talking figure of speech....I'm talking about hell with a capital H....some of my family members have changed....in a negative way.....I do not like how some of them have become.....I feel it in my gut that I have made a terrible mistake, but sadly, there's nothing I can do about it. It's done, it is in the past. I regret it, I regret making this "poor" decision.... I feel really bad about it, and what's worse, this is only the beginning...I'm really scared of what's to come... I should talk to my counselor about it, but what's the point.... he will not understand... so why am I going to these appointments, it's a waste of time and money... the only thing I can think of being thankful for is, being alive.....I guess that counts for something

Comment

That I have so far, good health
      For my family
      And friends
      For my home, food in my belly and lifestyle

Comment

I am thankful of having made it to another Christmas.
        The times pass so quickly, there is so much to take for granted, so much to still be appreciated,
        so many acquaintances that come and go, and so many things in my life to be thankful for.

Seasons Greetings to All !
        ChristmasLaurel.png
        Dangler
        Senior Administrator
        ☼ Wizard ☼
        White Tiger Award 2015
        Last edited by Dangler; 12-25-2021, 12:14 PM.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I'm extremely thankful that I was born and live in the greatest country on God's green earth! Having traveled to many countries in my life, we as Americans take so much for granted. I feel like I've won life's lottery when I look at how people in other countries live.
          -Foldus,
          L.G. Hanger,-
          Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
          www.lghangerllc.com
          PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

It's hoped you all had a Merry Christmas! So thankful for all of YOU and for your presence here on this forum!
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I'm grateful for my good health and senses. My sharp mind. My mother who is the sole reason I turned out well. For still being able to work in a good place. I'm grateful for the three friends I still talk to. The void inside me makes its presence known everyday but I still have things to look forward to.
              Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

I am thankful to a simple app that has made my work very easy in office. Now I can use enhanced features with GBWhatsapp installed. My HR activities are now simpler and smoother.

<off site url removed by Admin>
                Dangler
                Senior Administrator
                ☼ Wizard ☼
                White Tiger Award 2015
                Last edited by Dangler; 03-30-2022, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X