Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Party View Post
    Wow, aren't you sounding so Modish, LOL, ok

so this is something my wife loves, Parmesan bacon onion new Red Potatos. Bacon? How can ya go wrong. Usually make this for Easter, but I'll surprise her with it a couple times a year, like a new vibe.

Well, I really don't have a recipe for this anymore, I wing it every time. But....

I guess 15-20 small new red potatoes, sliced, 8th inch, a small white onion, sliced thin, half head of garlic crushed and diced, salt and pepper to taste. To taste, I hate that in a recipe, sorry. Preheat oven to 375. Butter a casserole dish, layer potato slices, layer onions on top, salt and pepper, then add diced bacon, half pound good, Add a half stick melted butter, drizzled on top. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 min till boiling and the taters are fork tender. So add parmesan cheese, as much as you'd like, sprinkled evenly on top and remove foil. Place back in oven and cook to desired doneness. My wife likes em burnt with crispy bacon on top.
    Bacon? Yes, please!!!!
    Kimberly
    PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

I'm kinda simple and don't care for holiday sweets much, but I do look forward to one Christmas evening tradition after everyone's departed, save for my partner & me. I'll pour us a couple of egg-nogs or sometimes make us each a hot buttered rum (use the spiced rum and REAL BUTTER with cinnamon & ginger sticks) and relax in front of the fireplace in some beanbags.... a shared "desert" comes NEXT, and it's low-cal but high-energy...anyone care to guess what it is???

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
        I'm kinda simple and don't care for holiday sweets much, but I do look forward to one Christmas evening tradition after everyone's departed, save for my partner & me. I'll pour us a couple of egg-nogs or sometimes make us each a hot buttered rum (use the spiced rum and REAL BUTTER with cinnamon & ginger sticks) and relax in front of the fireplace in some beanbags.... a shared "desert" comes NEXT, and it's low-cal but high-energy...anyone care to guess what it is???
        Is it Jello?
        Kimberly
        PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Originally posted by KMWylie View Post
          Is it Jello?
          LOL!....No, but what a GREAT GUESS!!!......

Comment

Does eggnog count?

Step 1. Buy Eggnog
            Step 2. Open container
            Step 3. Grab glass
            Step 4. Pour eggnog into glass.
            Step 5. Add alcohol (optional)
            Step 6. Consume eggnog.

:P
            Original/Current Stats:
            2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
            2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
            Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
            Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
            Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Just a reminder - here's the rules...

For 12 days, I will post a new 12 Days of Christmas thread, with a question.

Answer it, and you'll be entered for a chance to win the prize listed for that day - EASY PEASY! :-D

You'll have until December 19th to enter your reply for each thread. Winners will be announced December 23rd! Winners will be picked randomly from appropriate post responses. (AKA - Replying, "Bah humbug!" will not be counted. :-D) At my discretion, I may post a couple of days early, to account for weekends, etc.

DAY 2 PRIZE - Bathmate Max Out Jelqing Serum

DAY 2 QUESTION - Share a recipe of your favorite holiday food (No links - please copy and paste or type.) and when is this food typically eaten during your celebrated holiday?
              Well, I don't make anything myself but my dad makes some great cookies.
              09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
              04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
              03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

DAY 2 QUESTION - Share a recipe of your favorite holiday food (No links - please copy and paste or type.) and when is this food typically eaten during your celebrated holiday?
                Now Im not the best cook, so you will need some general knowledge as I dont have cooking down to an exact science...The recipe is for a dessert, and its actually decently healthy too (depends how much sugar u put duh). I keep all my recipes basic, and I love this because it is very easy to make and I learned it from my grandmas. It is essentially rice and milk; Kozishack makes that and calls it rice pudding, but the homemade version I am describing is wayy better. Cook white rice in a small pot and instead of water, use milk. Dont have it boiling. As far as consistency, I like it thicker so i use less milk. Add sugar as you like. After maybe 15 minutes remove it, put in bowl and in fridge so it gets hard and you can eat it.
                2011 | BPEL: 6.2, EG: 5.1 |
                1/2016 | BPEL: 7.3, EG: 6.0 |
                1/2017 | BPEL: 7.6, EG: 6+ |
                1/2018 | BPEL: 7.8, EG: 6+ |

Follow my Log:

Comment

Working...
                X