Aussie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    This guy was on parole the police started looking for him when he tampered with his ankle braclet .
    He was a known offender and radical so there are questions being asked . Also how he and Monis got their hands on shotguns.
    Well 150 police did a raid turns out it seems the terrorist got the gun from criminals not fellow terrorists . The police made a couple of arrests and are apparently going to go for a life sentence.

Comment

Rebel Wilson wins her court case against mag publisher who called her a liar etc .

The Qld rugby league team having lost the test against NSW have made a number of changes . The forward PACK lost out to rampaging nsw big men and a new group is formed . My favourite new face is Hess he is that rare guy who made his own nickname he calls himself nobody. Well if nobody can stop the nsw big guys he will earn the nickname Ax.

In a legal loss to the nation illegal immigrants won money through the courts for inhumane treatment.
      Pegasus
      Administrator
      PE Gym Editor
      PEGym Hero
      Admin of the Month Mar 2015
      Last edited by Pegasus; 06-18-2017, 04:12 AM.

Comment

I see Tina Arena's actual name is Pina Arena . At school they called her Penis erectus and pre boob job I can well understand it . Ok I am a fan actually she is my favourite Iti/ aussie. For that matter I like the contribution the Italians have made to aussie . Oh and the Greeks and the Germans ah hell whole heap of people made positive contributions. Funny thing the colonies that later made up aussie were multi cultural before federation . The ethnicly restricted immigration policy was from federation to the second world war . In that time many people with a variety of backgrounds started saying they wee of british descent. My friend who did a roots thing thought he was of British descent turns out to be German/dutch/Irish. Another found chinese blood way back.
        Pegasus
        Administrator
        PE Gym Editor
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Pegasus; 06-17-2017, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Tina Arena can take me out to lunch any time!
          The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Current immigration will see the Australian population largely of Asian decent on the future as India is the number 1 source country for immigrants.

Comment

China number 2 country for immigrants and Syria number one current source of refugees which is interesting as it is not in our area.

Comment

Footballers going into boxing is fairly normal so I shouldn't be surprised to see a female afl star won her first pro boxing bout. At 72kg she looked quite slim then again afl are often tall.

Local fighter Horn takes on Manny P in a few days .

Comment

A friend of mine died a few weeks back she was in her 90's . A german/polish jew she survived the holocaust when her family moved her to Uk pre ww2 she lost a lot of family member . She married an Englishman and emigrated here . Vale Ursula a truly gracious Aussie .
                  Pegasus
                  Administrator
                  PE Gym Editor
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by Pegasus; 06-30-2017, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Local boy Jeff (hornet) Horn beats Pac man to take a world belt.

Local netball national champs announce 10 woman player roster remains unchanged next year as does coach . Interesting as they have an Englishwoman a south African and 2 kiwi on the team.

The governing Liberal party is stressed between its conservative and liberal parts . The conservatives or drys as the Uk might call them are influenced by US style polices . The liberals by british and aussie liberal tradition.
                    The greens are stressed between pragmatic and ideology . The far left of the greens seems to cut off it's own nose on ideology grounds.

Comment

Well 150 police did a raid turns out it seems the terrorist got the gun from criminals not fellow terrorists . The police made a couple of arrests and are apparently going to go for a life sentence.
                      The police are finding links between terrorism and crime . Gun sales are a particular point of connection. Police are going for long jail terms for illegal gun sales due to the links with violent criminal and terrorist acts.

Comment

Lot of love going around in South Australia. Uk" man of steel" buys steel company saves town of Whyalla.

Musk to build worlds biggest battery in south Australia.

Comment

Aussie has a UFC champ guy by name Whitiker I think know nothing about him . Umm did have Maori style tats I noticed.

Comment

Hey china enjoy all those queensland chickpeas helped the qld economy also the Indians for buying coal.

Prime minster Turnbull seems to be doing well at g20 he is an urbane chap got on well with the French president and smoothed some waters between leaders.

Comment

Hmm It's hard to explain .
                              If Detroit started making cars again how would you feel Cusp?
                              I grew up with league T .
                              The only time Detroit stopped making cars was when they started making tanks for ww2.

Still waiting for the thank you on that one.
                              How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                              And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
                                The only time Detroit stopped making cars was when they started making tanks for ww2.

Still waiting for the thank you on that one.
                                You can thank the aussies for their help whenever you want. The English can join in.

Comment

Working...
                                X