Share An Awkward Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
    Several years ago, I was experiencing pain in my testes so my general practitioner referred me to a urologist. He gave me a few to choose from and I called around and made an appointment with the most recommended doctor. When I showed up for the exam, I was a bit surprised when a woman walked into the room. (Her first name was Joyce but all of her business materials only gave her initial.)
    Well, I am a modern kinda pirate and I am in discomfort so I do not have a problem being doctored to by a female. She is younger than I but not a lot younger and she is attractive but down playing it. The examination proceeds professionally until we get to the prostate exam, when there is a brief awkward pause. Nothing is said, but I know the drill so I turn around and drop my drawers and bend over. She begins the exam and about the time that she is two knuckles deep in my rear end, my brand new mobile phone began to ring.
    On the second ring, the doctor says dryly "If you take that call, I am going to be very impressed."
    I let it ring.
    Yes, fond memories...

When I turned 50 my doctor (nurse practitioner) told me it was time to have a proper physical. I reluctantly agreed that it was about time I started taking my health more seriously. So we set a date and I knew that a full physical would include the dreaded first prostrate exam. I hyped myself up and convinced myself that this would be no big deal. Show up to my appointment and my nurse practitioner says that she is working with a student that day and if it was OK that they participate. I say what ever, I'm already anxious, why not double the odds.

So in I go, get the vitals taken and am told to strip down and put on the dreaded open back robe. Well, my female nurse practitioner walks in and so does this 20 something female medical student. I'm the guinea pig on this one. It is her first time so everything the nurse practitioner did, the student replicated. Including checking for testicular cancer (the first and last time 2 women ever simultaneously handled my balls) and the prostrate exam. Given the fact that the student had never done one before, she made multiple probes just to be sure and my nurse practitioner also made multiple as a demonstration discussing what to feel for. Never had so much anal penetration in my life all under the guise of "training". So, needless to say, I have little shame now as I have experienced things most men will never have to deal with.

Anyone have an exam glove and a long finger?

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
      I thought of another awkward moment.. happened about ten months ago. I went to the restroom in Frankie and Bennys.

I sit down on the loo and I hear a woman saying "hi, hello can you hear me?"

So I say "yes, are you okay?" I'm thinking she needs loo roll, unlike you guys we don't just shake after a pee.

She says "are you okay?"

I'm like "yeah, are you?"

Then she says "what you doing this weekend?"

I start to answer when I hear, "I'll call you back, someone's keep answering everything I say"....

Total awkward moment washing our hands at the same time... but to be fair who calls someone on the loo in a public restroom?!
      Ha Ha Ha. To frackin Funny. Thank you Tara. For everything.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZWoman View Post
        So, I am in the hospital 16 years ago giving birth to my second child. My husband and I had just moved to this new town a month earlier so we didn't know anyone. Hubby is in charge of #1 daughter so there is no one in the room with me except the doctor and a nurse. The doctor calls one of the other nurses in the ward and tells them to go and find my husband and to watch over my daughter so he and come and not miss anything. He can't be found as he is outside entertaining the little one. So the nurse grabs my camera on the shelf and tells me she is going record the moment for him. I give birth and am out 12 hours later and take my camera to get the film developed. When I go to pick them up, the lady behind the counter says, "Your baby is beautiful, congratulations" I say thank you and leave. I get home to look at the pictures to discover that the nurse had taken close ups of the step by step of my crotch from the head crowning to my daughter laying on my chest. There I am in all my glory. Then I remembered what the tech where I picked up my pictures said and wondered how many people have seen close ups of my privates and I pictured them passing them around. Did not go back to that store for a long time.
        Oh y'a , ZZMom. My wife is about to give birth to our second child, a girl to find out later, 24 years ago BTW. A nurse asks us, "Would you mind if a few interns and nurses watched your delivery?" Now, remeber she's in the throws of pain and delivery and I could care less. So, about 18,....18! Kids! I know, they are in their 20s but??? Watch my wife's pussy pop out my baby girlie. Live!
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Well. Scarey stories. See my Urologist Thursday. So. How many shaved clean ass and cocks do y'a think he sees at 55 years old? Hope I'm no surprise ?

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
            Well. Scarey stories. See my Urologist Thursday. So. How many shaved clean ass and cocks do y'a think he sees at 55 years old? Hope I'm no surprise ?
            Make sure to wear your prettiest panties Party. Never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Comment

^^^

I think that would be a great prank, but only if you keep a straight face lol good luck..

Comment

Originally posted by ghostringer View Post
                ^^^

I think that would be a great prank, but only if you keep a straight face lol good luck..
                As a matter of fact Ghosty, I wore my wife's tight white thong to work yesterday and got the pics to prove it.

Comment

As a matter of fact Ghosty, I wore my wife's tight white thong to work yesterday and got the pics to prove it.
                  Now I am going to have those nightmares again
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                    Never had so much anal penetration in my life...
                    I literally at that sentence...
                    closed291
                    Retired Moderator
                    PEGym Hero
                    Member of the Month June 2016
                    Last edited by closed291; 05-23-2017, 09:16 AM.
                    How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Whoa...so many in my life...

I'll tell this one...

I use to work for a high-end jewelry place as security. We would stand around observing people to make sure there was nothing suspicious. During these times we would get bored so we would talk to other co-workers. One of the managers came in with his wife who was rather heavy-set.

He stopped by to say what's up and we chatted for a bit.

I asked him out of curiosity, "So when is your wife due?"

He looked at me with a straight face, "She's not pregnant."

((awkward silence))

Me:
                      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Waking up...
                        NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                        NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                        NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                        Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

Originally posted by discreet View Post
                          Waking up...
                          Why? You worried about who you slept with that night stud?

Comment

Why? You worried about who you slept with that night stud?

I meant to say;

Waking up... on this planet.
                            NBPEL 6 1/4" EG 5 1/4" - March 2017
                            NBPEL 6 1/2" EG 5 1/2" - April 2017
                            NBPEL 6 3/4" EG 5 1/2" - May 2017
                            Goal; hard, strong, veiny

Comment

I'm with discreet. I don't think I belong here.
                              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I really think I could fill this thread.

About 8 years ago I went to Milan. Now I've travelled alot and everywhere speaks English so I'm lazy learning any foreign languages apart from two countries - France and Italy.

So we go to a posh restaurant and nothing is in English and we receive very little help from the waiting staff. I manage to order risotto and when it comes its beautiful. Apart from the shards of brown (gritty on the outside) flakes, which I pick out and leave on the side of the bowl.

They clear the table and all of sudden this chef comes flying into the dinning room, going mental at me in Italian. At first I don't know what's wrong but then I realise he's got my bowl and keeps pointing at the brown flakes.

I try to explain I didn't like the taste or texture but if anything this makes him worse and I realise they are in fact truffle flakes.

The whole room is silent watching the chef going mental so I stood up and start shouting back, saying I'm paying for meal and if I don't like truffles then I'm not going to eat them.

He eventually heads back to the kitchen and my husband says we'll get the bill. But I'm no I want my pudding, so we stay and have pudding.

The room remained pretty silent apart from the odd whisper, very awkward moment lol 😂
                                Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Working...
                                X