No announcement yet.

Saying goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You aren't manipulating women with practicing being social. It is mainly to overcome fear of rejection.

I've been with my fair share of women and never tried to get with any of them after the first date. I always waited. You can always ask for their number or email if you don't think you will see them again. A very bold maneuver is to ask to borrow their phone and call yours with it to get a number.

Comment

Originally posted by the_iron View Post
      The RSD guys do really teach well. Just one side effect of their teachings though is that there is very little said of love, relationships, marriage and plenty said about sex with multiple girls. So just keep in mind that in future, maybe 2years or 3years later you will have to deal with love separately. On a personal note I haven't been in love since 2013 and have slept with over 30 women during this time. As I said the last seven days was the craziest in my life with 7 girls in a 7 days period. Now I clearly see that that is a problem and I need to move past that.

The pickup guys teach and show to bed multiple women. You have to teach yourself how to fall in love and stick to love.

Good luck.
      Thanks, do you know any study resources where should I learn how to keep a good long lasting relationship? I might study that after I am able to sleep with 7 women in 7 days . BTW, how did you do it? Sounds awesome to me and out of my reality
      BPEL: 5.4, 5.6, 5.8, 6.0, 6.2, 6.4, 6.6, 6.8, 7.0, 7.2, 7.25
      MEG: 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9, 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5

Comment

But I thought you were leaving? ( stick around)
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          But I thought you were leaving? ( stick around)
          I am leaving PE workouts but I can find time for chatting about getting better with women since it is my main concern now . Especially with guys who are experienced with women. Getting personal advice from them is huge value!

Comment

I wonder how you are gonna feel when a hottie gets you hard and ready and then says nah not tonight. Hahahahaha
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
              I wonder how you are gonna feel when a hottie gets you hard and ready and then says nah not tonight. Hahahahaha
              I used to think that all the superficial things matter to girl but now I do not believe it no more. Even though I consider myself good looking.

About penis size, watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE9QSuSxIMY . Skip to 1:45. Girls do not care about you penis size. They care if you are secure with youself in the first place and they might test you to find out how secure you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantas View Post
                Thanks, do you know any study resources where should I learn how to keep a good long lasting relationship? I might study that after I am able to sleep with 7 women in 7 days . BTW, how did you do it? Sounds awesome to me and out of my reality
                You won't find one by using those RSD/PUA techniques. Trust me, the only women you'll get with those are the ones that are looking for sex and nothing more. The ones who might actually be interested in a relationship can sense those techniques a mile away and will turn you down before you even ask them out.

Comment

Totally true that you can open by not even talking. There are many exmaples. One of them is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_dVGPQ58YE
                  Forgive me, but THIS^^^is SO LAME!...What a loser, IMO. Maybe millennials think this is "new & different", but PUA have been around since the beginning of time. Trying STUPID tricks will net you STUPID WOMEN, if that's what you're seeking. Instead, just hire a prostitute, at least you're guaranteed something for your investment, and probably even a more intelligent conversation after the moaning is over!
                  jockinthebox
                  Retired Moderator
                  Member of the Month May 2015
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by jockinthebox; 07-10-2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                    You won't find one by using those RSD/PUA techniques. Trust me, the only women you'll get with those are the ones that are looking for sex and nothing more. The ones who might actually be interested in a relationship can sense those techniques a mile away and will turn you down before you even ask them out.
                    Most of those pick up teachers are in relationships lasting longer then 2 years. I just have no idea how their girlfriends let them go out and pick up new women since it is their proffesion
                    Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                    Forgive me, but THIS^^^is SO LAME!...What a loser, IMO. Maybe millennials think this is "new & different", but PUA have been around since the beginning of time. Trying STUPID tricks will net you STUPID WOMEN, if that's what you're seeking. Instead, just hire a prostitute, at least you're guaranteed something for your investment, and probably even a more intelligent conversation after the moaning is over!
                    Prostitutes are terrible! They will not fix the main cause which is personality. It is funny how many videos there are about all these arguments look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNLjvzs6KVo @ 2:25 he explains why hookers are terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                      I always think it's funny when women say things like "the only women you'll get... are looking for sex and nothing more.".
                      As though most guys are gonna think that's a bad thing.

We always apply the logic of our own gender's reproduction strategy to the other gender.
                      IMO, that is the biggest reason men and women don't understand each other.

Don't get me wrong, when a man matures he will most likely want more than sex too.
                      How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                      And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Prostitutes are terrible! They will not fix the main cause which is personality. It is funny how many videos there are about all these arguments look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNLjvzs6KVo @ 2:25 he explains why hookers are terrible.
                        OMG Mantas, must you take EVERYTHING so literally? That must be a millennial thing, too! Get off your phone/computer and GO FIND A PLACE TO PICK UP INTELLIGENT FEMALES! Librarians can be HOT!

...just be careful crossing the street....

Comment

ya no playing with phone while crossing.

Comment

I do not know any resources. I have also just recently realized that it is a huge problem for me - too many shallow relationships and not even one single deep relationship. I would also love some resources in this direction. Last week I read this and it clicked to me: https://www.reuniting.info/lazy_way_to_stay_in_love7

In this PUA thing, there always are two sides of the debate. Those that say it doesn't work, that it is manipulative, over hyped and will lead to low hanging fruit. They are right.

The other pro PUA say that it is not manipulation at all, that it teaches valuable life skills and that it helps many men who had no idea at all how to get women. They are right.

The major difference is not in the philosophy of pickup-artistry but in the results that it produces.

The Anti-Pua are almost always in a loving long term relationship, do not believe in any manipulation whatsoever and believe in having just one sexual partner - the One. Large members of this group are couples and women or guys that just want love with a woman for the rest of their life.

The Pro-Pua almost always place great emphasis on sex - it is the end goal. Sex with multiple partners is never discouraged or even labeled as harmful. Most in this group want a lifestyle of many "lays".

On a personal note I have realized, like King Solomon with his thousand virgins that he fucked, that all is vanity.

Like pick up artist says practice with any girl, practice like she is you dream girl, pull her home, get her legs spread and begging for sex and then you can just say " Ohh I am sorry, I cannot do it now." . Practice with any girl but fuck only hot ones!
                            This can really cause you to objectify EVERY woman and from my experience it makes it super hard to bond and fall in love.

My advice to you is this: Learn what you want to learn, practice what you want to practice but remember that that is not a lesson in love and relationships but in getting sex from multiple women.
                            A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenously View Post
                              I always think it's funny when women say things like "the only women you'll get... are looking for sex and nothing more.".
                              As though most guys are gonna think that's a bad thing.

We always apply the logic of our own gender's reproduction strategy to the other gender.
                              IMO, that is the biggest reason men and women don't understand each other.

Don't get me wrong, when a man matures he will most likely want more than sex too.
                              You totally misunderstand me.

If your motivation for engaging in those kinds of behaviours is just to look for sex then that's one thing. But when you're talking about "a good long lasting relationship" then that's where you're going to run into trouble. You can't take the same techniques and premises used to pick up women who are just interested in sex and apply them to looking for someone interested in a meaningful and long term relationship. It's like learning to "cook" at McDonalds and then saying you're going to get a job at a 5-star restaurant because you know how to cook.

PUA stuff is all about short term. It's shallow. It's about getting immediate results and then going on to the next one. There's nothing about establishing real connections, or conflict resolution, or relationship retention, or understanding in it. It's all about quantity. And if that's all you're interested in then that's one thing, but you can't take that stuff and then say yeah I'm going to go and get myself a girlfriend who loves me and wants to stay with me forever.

I have no problem with picking people up primarily for sex (as long as you don't have to lie and manipulate your way to doing it). Heaven knows I did enough of that in my younger days. And I learned a lot from it - mostly that sex with someone that you don't give a fuck about (so to speak), who wouldn't care if they ever saw you again, wouldn't care if you got hit by a bus 2 hours after you left, is nowhere near as satisfying as sex with someone who actually likes you. The real you, not the act you had to put on to get their attention. And I'm not even talking deep relationships here, I'm just talking someone who's actually a friend that you can have sex with. Because I'll tell you this -- when you pick someone up and it's entirely totally just about sex, then it's all about YOU. And in one respect that's great for you. But the flip side is that for them it's also all about THEM. They don't care if you have a great time. They don't care if you want to see them again. They don't care about learning what drives you wild and trying to give you a bigger orgasm or better sexual experience than last time because there was no last time, and there'll be no next time. You're just a human sex toy to them and nothing else.

And if that's the kind of person that you're setting out to pick up, then you're not going to be establishing a long-lasting relationship now are you?

Comment

Working...
                              X