Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
    I won't 😂

Tho I have seen some photographs in a gift shop in Amsterdam which would make your hair curl back in 2005.

I can't unseen those pictures!! I only went in to buy wooden clogs.
    Lesson learned! NEVER buy wooden clogs! NEVER!!
    Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
      I think you might be right. I have always been a very sexual oriented person. And trying sex with a dude. Was for me just an experiment and has turned out to be a Nice option to have in my sexlife. I believe you are right when you say that this might also be something that is easier for me in the time we are living in. If i had a much more conservative background or lived in the 50's. I would guess i would surpressed these urges. (That would'nt be to difficult btw since its just a fun thing to do and not a romantic longing)

Labels are not very useful, i second that!

i also agree that there is nobodys business what people are doing behind closed doors.

But i think its important that people should not have to feel shame about fun and Nice sexual urges or wants. ( AS long AS its between consensual adults) Thats Why i think its a cool thing that we can discuss this stuff here!
      

There was a time when i wondered if i was gay because of this. But i have no romantic pull towards the same sex. Rather a strong pull towards women. So i guess i'm dodging that "label" and then there is only the BI label left. 
      Labels are meaningless words used by insecure or jealous individuals to divide and/or shame others into compliance with THEIR points of view or way of life. It's a CONTROL mechanism intended to pigeon-hole individuals or groups of people into believing they are "different" or "don't belong" in the mainstream of society. NOTHING could be further from the truth! Being true to yourself without harming others is where you'll find genuine happiness & satisfaction in life, regardless of what others may think or say.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
        I won't 😂

Tho I have seen some photographs in a gift shop in Amsterdam which would make your hair curl back in 2005.

I can't unseen those pictures!! I only went in to buy wooden clogs.

If it made my hair curl in 2005.... what would it do today?
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
          If it made my hair curl in 2005.... what would it do today?
          Grow back??!
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Is there anything wrong with being bi?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I know what you mean Tara. I had a "bi" phase. I dunno, I was curious, I had fun. But it wasn't on the same level. I wasn't disgusted. But when I'm with women it's a spiritual experience almost. With dudes it was just like "well this can make me cum but I really have no further interest". I really just stick to women now, I have no interest in having sex with people I am not romantically interested in.
              Starting - Goal
              BPEL: 6.7 - BPEL: 8.5
              MSEG: 5.25 - MSEG: 6.25
              Current: BPEL: 7.0 MSEG: 5.6

Comment

Originally posted by Injoker View Post
                I know what you mean Tara. I had a "bi" phase. I dunno, I was curious, I had fun. But it wasn't on the same level. I wasn't disgusted. But when I'm with women it's a spiritual experience almost. With dudes it was just like "well this can make me cum but I really have no further interest". I really just stick to women now, I have no interest in having sex with people I am not romantically interested in.
                Thank you for your perspective and candor on the topic, injoker. You wisely experimented, acting on your desires, and discovered what was ultimately "right" for you in a relationship. Everyone's sexuality is personal. It's nothing to be ashamed of nor proud of particularly, IMO. I think same-sex curiosity and experimentation is actually much more common than the vast majority of people realize. What makes having a same-sex relationship "taboo" is society's indictment of those who practice sex outside "the norm", and labeling them differently. There's NOTHING fair about that!

It's no one else's business what goes on in the bedrooms of others. We are making slow progress in building better understanding of human sexuality today; but it still has a long and difficult road ahead in changing the majority viewpoint toward same-sex relationships in the main-stream workplace and in society. Thankfully laws have been enacted against discrimination against "minority's"; however, same-sex relationships (while protected), are oftentimes given a lesser priority in defense of those laws, IMO. Discrimination exists and always will (unfortunately), but in a perfect world, sexuality wouldn't even be considered a part of "discrimination" law. Sex is a human entitlement between consenting adults and should need no defense under law.

Those who support labels and insist on differentiating between humans with different sexual orientations from others are truly "the problem". As humans have evolved, so have our sexual mores; some positively, but unfortunately, mostly negatively, as those in "power" seek to dictate and control every aspect of human life & society, including sex. There's NOTHING about THAT that's normal or just, IMO.
                (RANT OVER)

Comment

There's only one way to find out if your bi.

Give us a kiss!

Kiss.jpg
                  The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Originally posted by Injoker View Post
                    You describe it much better than I did. I too have no interest in having a relationship with a woman, it's just doesn't feel the same to me as with a man.

But I'm not ashamed of my experiences with the two other women. I was really close to both of them beforehand. There was connection in that moment which made it right.

I believe sexuality is more fluid than a lot people want to accept or admit to.
                    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      Nope. You just get a lot more action!
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                        Of course not. As far as I'm concerned, as long as it's between consenting adults, it's not my business nor anyone else's what goes on in their bedroom.
                        Starting (20 JUL 2012)
                        BPFSL: 7.5"
                        BPEL: 6.75"
                        EG: 4.75"
                        Current (8/3/17)
                        BPFSL: 8.7"
                        BPEL: 8.1"
                        MEG: 5.5"
                        BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
                        8.25 BPEL
                        5.75 MEG

Comment

I'm totally bye sexual at this point. My sexuality went bye bye and when I do sneak up on some sex it is by myself.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                            I'm totally bye sexual at this point. My sexuality went bye bye and when I do sneak up on some sex it is by myself.
                            Ha,Ha, oh stop it. Laughed my arse off.
                            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Pretty common, i've had several "straight" guys who've wanted to hook up with me when they were drunk

Comment

Working...
                              X