No announcement yet.

I never realized how shallow women are!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How da fuck did you have a 6inch flaccid?
    BPEL: 7inches
    EG: 5.5 inches

Comment

Originally posted by 7inchesYo View Post
      How da fuck did you have a 6inch flaccid?
      Pe .

Mine is usually over that . Flacid gains usually precede erect gains.

Comment

I would rather be objectivised over my body than money/status is that just me?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          I believe most of us would choose being objectivised over body rather than money/status. Reason is - we got more control over our body than money/status.

Comment

I would rather be objectified over my intelligence or lack of.
            Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

My view is that while women are into things like looks etc they are less into it than men . Yes they surly do call men shallow over our interest in looks . The female equivalent is money/status . The difference is men admit to being into looks women deny being into money/status.
              Totally agree!
              Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Because a body is a person. My body IS me. And my job, money, status etc.? It's not me. I worked for it and may be proud of what I achived, but I think everybody prefers to hear "you have sexy eyes/ butt/ shoulders/ arms/ chest/ dick/ any other bodypart" than "you have a sexy car/ bank accout/ job/ title/ CV.
                The second sentence seems a hell lot more objectifying to me.
                My abosolutely favorite complement that I recived was "your eyes are so, so... blue".
                My progress thread
                29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
                Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
                Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

Comment

Well I suppose you can earn more money get a degree etc so money is changeable . The bod you can go to the gym .
                  Actually intellect (in the pure sense) is the least changeable .

Comment

I disagree with the lot of you. The woman/girl is an extremely sexual creature. Its an evolutionary advantage to be a slut and promiscuous. Girls are very interested in the visuals of other hot girls. Girls can be more sexually oriented or even sexually deviant than man.
                    "I will lick my dick"

Comment

This! Men and women both hold each other to equally high standards in different ways. It's just that women are more likely to get upset about it.
                      Vitex
                      Last edited by Vitex; 03-17-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitex View Post
                        This! Men and women both hold each other to equally high standards in different ways. It's just that women are more likely to get upset about it.
                        They lie about too . Funny enough they often start by lieing to themselves, that is they tell themselves it was just chance they went for the 6 ft 4" doctor with the dimple and flash house . They claim they don't know any storemen or labourers ,this they accomplish by making those guys invisible .

Comment

Ask me about shallow women. Honestly, it is disturbing when am with my girlfriend and they look down at my package then smile to me, bite their lips and play with their tongue, some of them are with their Bfs!! They are total bitches, they dont care about a word called respect to my Gf and their bf!!
                          I cant understand how their bf cant see their actions!!

At times, when was single(not in relationship), it feels good when you meet such shallow but beautiful women despite to be honest most of them turned to be stupid, and they just wanna get fucked by a big dick.

Their intellect is zero. Funniest thing when you first meet them and they are working as a waitress, hostess, sales...etc you ask them to bring an order or ask for info about a product, you notice their total lack of focus, they become already fantasizing about sucking my dick and getting fucked. Seriously, many times had to repeat what I want. Although when she was really hot, could not mind to repeat it 100 times
                          Length 7.7" Girth 6.4"
                          Goal L 8.3" G 6.8"

Purity and simplicity are the two wings with which man soars above the earth and all temporary nature.

Comment

They lie about too . Funny enough they often start by lieing to themselves, that is they tell themselves it was just chance they went for the 6 ft 4" doctor with the dimple and flash house . They claim they don't know any storemen or labourers ,this they accomplish by making those guys invisible .
                            Man, wouldn't it be nice if all we had to do was maintain a slim body?

Comment

Originally posted by Vitex View Post
                              Man, wouldn't it be nice if all we had to do was maintain a slim body?
                              Yep.

The amount of muscle that the current media look requires for men hmm not surprised many turn to roids.

Comment

Yep.

The amount of muscle that the current media look requires for men hmm not surprised many turn to roids.
                                Amen to that. What was perfect male body in the 50's? Like 175 lbs, 12% bodyfat? And now it's more like 225 with <8% bodyfat. Look at guys in the movies now. Thor, Superman, Capitan America are huge guys. Roided up 100%. (And yeah, I watch a lot of comic book movies )
                                My progress thread
                                29.01.18.- Comeback to PE - BPEL: 20cm (7.87)/ EG: 14cm (5.51)
                                Current size (as of 02.05.18): BPEL: 20.5cm (8.07)/ EG: 14.5cm (5.71)
                                Goal: BPEL: 23cm (9.06)/ EG: 16.5cm (6.5)

Comment

Working...
                                X