I never realized how shallow women are!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dontrike View Post

I don't know how you can have a life while working, but for me it's not possible. I'm going to work to get a car, which will force me to work more when I have it, and then that means less of a life, and at the end I die alone like the universe planned and everyone wins.
    The secret is doing a job you love or learning to love the job you do. Then it feels less like work.
    Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
      The secret is doing a job you love or learning to love the job you do. Then it feels less like work.
      On the other hand you can suck it up and be happy to have a job . On bo ho i have a job my life is not worth living. Get a f grip people work for a living if they are lucky .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        On the other hand you can suck it up and be happy to have a job . On bo ho i have a job my life is not worth living. Get a f grip people work for a living if they are lucky .
        That wasn't the point of what I said. I'm glad to have a job, especially one that pays, after 8 months of nothing and 3 years of barely being paid at my last one, but when you can't do much else but go to work and go home what's the job really doing for me? It feels more like my life is based on making sure I can get to sleep for work than anything else. Just some introspection rather than complaining. I've certainly enjoyed the money I've gotten so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Tara123 View Post
          The work itself is simple enough, although the training for it was needless as I knew the basics, but I never properly got trained for my store, which was annoying. It's mostly cleaning, which is easy enough to do with my experience. Perhaps my biggest issue is getting used to a full time job again after so long and I'm stressing about if I can decompress enough to not be stressed out so I can sleep properly for work.

Comment

Dontrike I feels. Just relax and console in the prospect of global financial ruin. Things are a lot different when nobody has money.
            "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Working...
            X