Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saying the average is 5.5'' is like saying average height 5'9. Both are true, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zyxciz View Post
    Maybe because everyone's height is on display, so it's easier to tell where you stand on the spectrum. However, a penis is only shown to an intimate partner and since more well endowed guys sleep around more often, you won't be considered very big with 7.5''. It's like if all the men below 5'11 disappeared from the world, all of a sudden 5'11 guys would appear short.
    I keep hearing this guys with big dicks get more pussy story I am yet to get one shred of evidence it is true .
    Anyone got a study or link to some evidence?
    Most especially anyone got any evidence guys with average to below average dicks get no pussy at allbecause that is the suggestion here ?
    This story seems to spread amongst anvious men

Comment

Originally posted by Zyxciz View Post
      Maybe because everyone's height is on display, so it's easier to tell where you stand on the spectrum. However, a penis is only shown to an intimate partner and since more well endowed guys sleep around more often, you won't be considered very big with 7.5''. It's like if all the men below 5'11 disappeared from the world, all of a sudden 5'11 guys would appear short.
      This might be a good argument for not advocating PE.. its like a stock exchange tips. If its good you should keep it to yourself.
      Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        I keep hearing this guys with big dicks get more pussy story I am yet to get one shred of evidence it is true .
        Anyone got a study or link to some evidence?
        Most especially anyone got any evidence guys with average to below average dicks get no pussy at allbecause that is the suggestion here ?
        This story seems to spread amongst anvious men
        Its hard to prove. But my experienc tells me so. My gf slept with about ten guys after her divorce. Out if them three was very big. None was small and i am regarded as on the plus side of normal. So the random and luck argument can of course be used but i have seen and heard this before so.. i am convinced. But please convince me in the other direction. If you can prove it.

Please note that there is no self pity here. I’m fine.

Comment

So, she received dick pics from these guys before sleeping with them or do you think women have a sixth sense for guys who have a big dick? I'm just wondering your logic here. Women go for guys with bigger dicks, but how do they know they have bigger dicks beforehand, or avoid the guys with smaller dicks??

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post
          Its hard to prove. But my experienc tells me so. My gf slept with about ten guys after her divorce. Out if them three was very big. None was small and i am regarded as on the plus side of normal. So the random and luck argument can of course be used but i have seen and heard this before so.. i am convinced. But please convince me in the other direction. If you can prove it.

League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I will chuck something in to muck this up so a guy who is 4.8 with a 6.5 penis then what, apart from calling him tripod, so how you all go up in height but not down, I think this is going nowhere says NOWHARD

Time for bed children.

Comment

Originally posted by Norwaydude View Post

We know women come up with bs about dick size of previous partners look at all the bigger ex stories.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                So, she received dick pics from these guys before sleeping with them or do you think women have a sixth sense for guys who have a big dick? I'm just wondering your logic here. Women go for guys with bigger dicks, but how do they know they have bigger dicks beforehand, or avoid the guys with smaller dicks??
                No man, she does not look for bigger dicks. Thats the whole point. Guys with bigger dicks get a reputation as decent sex partners, and are more sexual confident making it easier for them to get laid. Off course not with the dick as their only asset.. but still.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  We know women come up with bs about dick size of previous partners look at all the bigger ex stories.
                  Yes i have read them. Some of it is bs yes but not all of them. Do they really care long term? A lot of them does absolutely not care at all. And we should not either.

But this place is mainly focused on discussing dicksizes. So i do believe my view is correct. Even if i cant prove it.

Comment

I knew a nurse who I met on a dating app who you might call 'promiscuous' and who was also very open about her past relations with men. We talked quite a bit on the phone but never got around to meeting. According to her, the majority of the men she's been with have been between 5" and 6". A few have been smaller and one was 'very large'. Obviously, I asked her to define 'very large', and she said between 7" and 8". This was before I was aware of any of the scientific penis-size studies that are out there, so I thought she was going to say something like 12".

Comment

Originally posted by Rob938984 View Post
                      I knew a nurse who I met on a dating app who you might call 'promiscuous' and who was also very open about her past relations with men. We talked quite a bit on the phone but never got around to meeting. According to her, the majority of the men she's been with have been between 5" and 6
                      Why do you guys even care or ask them about previous partners size SMH . That is so stupid i will never understand .

Kickinthemebs that was a good point

Zyxciz - That is BS . It is not about a dick size at this situation . If you are at least good looking , has self - confidence , dont have personality of a garbage then you can have 5" dick and you get all the pussy you want . It is all about state of mind .
                      it was written

Comment

Originally posted by Rob938984 View Post
                        I knew a nurse who I met on a dating app who you might call 'promiscuous' and who was also very open about her past relations with men. We talked quite a bit on the phone but never got around to meeting. According to her, the majority of the men she's been with have been between 5" and 6". A few have been smaller and one was 'very large'. Obviously, I asked her to define 'very large', and she said between 7" and 8". This was before I was aware of any of the scientific penis-size studies that are out there, so I thought she was going to say something like 12".
                        This means there are a lot of guys on who are now classed as very large and very happy? or will they.

NOWHARD

Comment

Innocence Project researchers have reported that 73 percent of the 239 convictions overturned through DNA testing were based on eyewitness testimony. Yet eye witness testimony still has the highest juror weight... Now add in an (Ex-) an bump that to 90?

For those that wan't research: Who better than companies that make their living off of the Average / Satisfaction of the product?
                          Condom makers - XL is what KingRichard/Magnum XL 7.5/8.5?
                          Vibrators average 4-6
                          Dildos 5-7

There is enough research out there to show what our eyes lie about.

Nov 18: 5.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG
                          Current: 6.0 BPEL, 6 MSEG
                          Goal: 6.5 BPEL, 6.5 MSEG

Comment

based and redpilled

i think everyone is missing OPs point. he snot saying 5.5 isnt statistically average but females expect it to be bigger. this is analogous to how the statistical average height for men is around 5'9 but women expect you to be 6ft +

Comment

Originally posted by not a digbick View Post
                              but females expect it to be bigger . height for men is around 5'9 but women expect you to be 6ft +
                              What a BS . Every women is different and every one naturally prefers something else . In the end it is all about you and how you feel with your size or height . It is always better to have a bigger dick to boost your ego , so if you have a smaller dick at least there is something you can do about it , but there is nothing you can do about your height + in the end if is she with you , she doesnt give much fucks about these things , otherwise she wouldnt be with you . This whole thread is worthless .
                              it was written

Comment

Originally posted by freshMAKER View Post
                                you are at least good looking , has self - confidence , dont have personality of a garbage then you can have 5" dick and you get all the pussy you want . It is all about state of mind .
                                Also reffered to ad BDE (big dick energy) Google it

Comment

Working...
                                X