No announcement yet.

Player Haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my humble opinion, the type of girl I like will not respond to most of this stuff I've seen propagated. LOL Women are humans too and usually do not require special "one weird trick" type of talk, or secret code-speak, or sub conscious manipulation. I'm not saying, there's something wrong with "playing the field" if that's your thing. From what I've seen though, this whole "Player" or "PUA" thing is mainly targeted towards the more insecure type of guy, OR at least the guy who's just out to score some quick tail.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
      Hey hey, I'm trying to pick him up. Don't start cockblocking me.

I think women will love whatever you have to offer them. Your hands *REALLY* don't fucking matter on any level. If you can make her feel you, if you can touch her emotions... You'll be the hottest thing ever.
      Even if you're a short, balding, fat man.

A woman might like soft hands because she likes the smooth caress of your touch. That same woman might like your rough fighter/worker hands because she likes the manhood behind the touch.
      If they are YOUR hands, she will like them. Your hands are anchored to you, which is the object of her affection.

I think it does. Women look at details. It depends on the woman's taste ofcourse, but the quality girls like a quality guy that keeps his nails cut and his hands soft, if you're a construction worker for example you can still take care of your hands.. However there will always be girls who also love the real man hands, I agree.

But hands do matter toad, and I will stand my ground. I've red it a dozen times. Some chicks will love rough hands but uncut nails? I'd find it strange. Perhaps we can start a poll for our female visitors on pegym?

grtz

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
        In my humble opinion, the type of girl I like will not respond to most of this stuff I've seen propagated. LOL Women are humans too and usually do not require special "one weird trick" type of talk, or secret code-speak, or sub conscious manipulation. I'm not saying, there's something wrong with "playing the field" if that's your thing. From what I've seen though, this whole "Player" or "PUA" thing is mainly targeted towards the more insecure type of guy, OR at least the guy who's just out to score some quick tail.
        Here's what I do to pick up any girl I'd like:
        I see them walking down the street.
        I approach them, stop them, tell them I think they look nice, tell them why and this makes them smile and laugh. Then I will start a conversation with them and try to get them hooked.
        There's nothing gimicky about it.

There ARE methods, using something called NLP, that uses embedded commands in language. This speaks to her subconscious and makes her do something. It's along the lines of hypnosis. It works... but I'll agree with you - it's weird. It's sort of gross, actually. A lot of night game uses lines for pickup. i try not to. I try to keep the conversation natural.

The trick comes in knowing how to hold the conversation that makes her want to stay. When I approach a girl, she was on her way to doing something. Like maybe running an errand, or going to work. I'm interrupting that. My problem is, what do I say to make her want to stay and forget about whatever it was she was doing?

Brainstick... I like your idea. Ask women: Do you prefer:
        Soft hands?
        Rough, calloused hands?
        It doesn't matter - it depends on who's holding me.

I bet you a bazzilion imaginary dollars that women don't care.
        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I still think it does matter
          Soft or rough hands, okay, that's taste .. But wich girl loves uncut nails when a guy fingers her? .. Cut or uncut does matter!

grtz

Comment

Yea for sure. Grooming yourself is important ... it's how unattractive guys pick up.
            Cutting your fingernails like that is just courtesy. Scratching walls is such a turn off. It's like when she scratches you with her teeth. Ouch!

But the idea is that you don't need to change the way your hands look to appease to any woman. It's not your hands that will be the deciding factor in her heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Oh god you are kiddding, you are attempting to make pua sound high minded??? Mind you I suppose the drug addicts are worse .
              I am not going to waste much time with either group. Both groups attempt to garner respect by twisted internal logic, stick to your own threads and I am happy enough.
              I kinda agree about puas although I guess what I do could be classed as pua... by an idiot.

I used to be quite shy and unconfident with girls. I changed this. What do I do? I don't spit routines or any of that stuff. I have interesting conversations, the same as I'd have with my friends... why?? because women are human beings and that's how you should talk to them.

Once you hit rapport with a girl (statement - statement conversations) then you break it by teasings and having fun and making out like she's into you and all that stuff because it builds attraction and it's FUN.

I never use lines to approach either. I don't really care that puas think being direct/honest is wrong.. I use honesty.. for example.. 'hey, I can see you're in a rush/shopping.., but I just saw you and I think you're really cute and I'd like to meet you.. I'm.. ' then drop into a normal conversation .. until the statement/statment thing.. see above. I've used that type of opener in the street and it works..

I don't know why I bothered writing this out, possibly because I haven't done anything for ages due to feeling shitty about not having a job and living at home again etc. I guess this is an attempt at self-motivation, if someone else learns something useful then even better.
              Starting stats (12/10/2011)
              NBPEL x EG - 6.25in x 5.8

Don't tell me what I can't do

Comment

Brian, sounds like you do day game. You're in the wrong thread, though... https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/383...ps-skills.html is where you want to drop helpful hints.

Comment

Fair enough chap, although I wouldn't call it game as much as ... meeting people. Emphasis on normality..
                  Starting stats (12/10/2011)
                  NBPEL x EG - 6.25in x 5.8

Don't tell me what I can't do

Comment

People have this perception that gaming on a girl is something that isn't normal. Everything you described is what I do... but a lot of guys aren't born with the knowledge of how to approach a woman and attract her. Some types of conversation are boring to a woman and will repel her. Some things guys do that they think are alluring or sexy are very unappealing to women.
                    That's where PUAs and game comes in.

I'm interested to hear any stories you have.

Comment

I'm also interested in the stories

Comment

Wow. Cant read all of this, too long, but my two cents. I totally agree that puas arent tricking most of these girls. 99% of thise girls are looking for dick. So ehy not oblige them?

If i didnt have a tiny dick and had friends to go out with, i would do this too
                        Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                        Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Amiok, join us in the seduction thread. There are ways of picking up girls without going through elaborate routines in a night club.
                          I personally do it during the day. I stop girls moving in the streets, interrupt whatever they're doing, talk to them, take them on an instant date, get their number and see them another day.

I'm going to be talking about text game next in the thread. "How do invoke feelings of passion and desire through text?" I'm interested in this sort of stuff.
                          And since 90% of girls will overlook physical aspects about you (ie. dick size) if you can make them feel a certain emotion (ie. lust, excitement, passion) through your actions and words (being fun, showing confidence), EVERYONE has a chance with the woman of their dreams.

Comment

Working...
                          X