No announcement yet.

Will PE success lead to cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a cheater, but I think gains will increase my chance of getting slapped after suggesting a threesome with one of her friends ...
    Feb 2012: 6.2 x 4.8 (BPEL x MEG)

May 2015: 7.3 x 5.2

Comment

I'm liking & agree with most of these responses. My unit getting bigger won't make me change.
      However I can agree with one thing the OP said, I would be a little more tempted to flaunt it.
      I might just swim a bit more with shorter swimming trunks or something.
      In the end though, I would never cheat on my girl.
      It goes against my nature heavily.
      I feel if I wanted to have sex with someone else; then either break up with my girl, convince her to have a threesome, or just don't...
      Intro
      Progress
      “Real living is living for others.” [Bruce Lee]

Comment

Only a cheating heart leads to cheating!
        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

No, I would not. Although I dont have a big dick, up until recently I had a big bank roll, which is just as effective in getting women. I didn't cheat then and I won't going forward.
          Current (12/26/13)
          BPSFL: 7.20" (+1.45)
          NBPEL: 5.98" (+.48)
          BPEL: 7.09" (+1.09)
          EG: 5.20" (+.20)

Goal:
          BPSFL: 7.75"
          NBPEL: 8.00"
          BPEL: 8.25"
          EG: 7.25"

"Go big or go home"

Comment

Damn, am I the only dog in this thread, LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by ninja_42 View Post
              I'm liking & agree with most of these responses. My unit getting bigger won't make me change.
              However I can agree with one thing the OP said, I would be a little more tempted to flaunt it.
              I might just swim a bit more with shorter swimming trunks or something.
              I wonder if many ladies (or gay guys) out there actually do a bit of crotch gazing, or is it just too hard to really gauge the size until you're in the bedroom ...
              Feb 2012: 6.2 x 4.8 (BPEL x MEG)

May 2015: 7.3 x 5.2

Comment

sean you forgot to throw in money with that big dick.
                Main Goal
                BPEL 7

EG 5

ultimate goal
                BPEL 8
                EG 6

guinness world record

BPEL 14.5
                EG 8 lol JK

Comment

No.

If having a bigger dick makes it more likely for you then that means something different, it means the only reason you aren't cheating now is because you don't think you can with your dick as it is now.

That implies that you aren't happy with your partner now, and you believe you can't do better because your dick is too small. You're wrong.

It implies you don't think too much of her, that you're settling because you think the ones you really want would look the other way, and she can't do better. You're wrong.

Also, it depends on what you consider cheating, but that's a different question.

And the premise of the question assumes that bigger is always better for every woman. Which if true would surely always make your current girl more into you. This also isn't necessarily true. It's entirely possible that PE success would lead HER to cheat if you were too big for her.

Your actions are yours alone. Not your dick's
                  "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

True statement Spanky.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                      Wow, I think you pulled this one right out of your anal cavity!!! Three elephants charge after the same piece, and it is the one with the longer pecker that gets in because his reached her first. You need to inform the scientific community about this, because I don't think they are aware of it!!!
                      Its precisely as simple as that.... Yeah there are few exceptions in animal kingdom, for example pride of lion (they maintain a harem)... However a simple example is the mating of dogs....

Also size of phallus is one of the various determinants of how social the different extinct species of genus Homo could have been.... For me, this very much justifies my quest of bigger dong no matter if its indeed needed or not....

PS: English is my second language.. Bear with me on that please..
                      Starting Stats:
                      ----------------
                      10-Nov-2012 NBPEL: 12.6 cms BPEL: 13 Cms Girth: Not measured

Last measured Stats :
                      -------------------------
                      02-Jan-2013 NBPEL: 14.5 cms BPEL: 15 Cms Girth: Not measured

Comment

As an intelligent (and hence dominant) species, mankind makes individual decisions based on far more than pure raw animal survival instinct. We rationalise and reason (well, some of us), we respond to fluctuating emotion and we adhere to laws and complex social expectations ...

... all of which is far beyond any primal "caveman" instinct. Or how dogs behave.

Reducing modern human social inteligence to that of cavemen's survival instincts and pressures, or worse, to that of far less complex animals like monkeys or dogs is not only lazy, it's just plain ignorant.
                        spanky
                        Last edited by spanky; 01-07-2013, 05:28 PM. Reason: stupid phone posted too early and wouldn't let me edit!
                        "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Originally posted by spanky View Post
                          No.

If having a bigger dick makes it more likely for you then that means something different, it means the only reason you aren't cheating now is because you don't think you can with your dick as it is now.

That implies that you aren't happy with your partner now, and you believe you can't do better because your dick is too small. You're wrong.

It implies you don't think too much of her, that you're settling because you think the ones you really want would look the other way, and she can't do better. You're wrong.

Also, it depends on what you consider cheating, but that's a different question.

And the premise of the question assumes that bigger is always better for every woman. Which if true would surely always make your current girl more into you. This also isn't necessarily true. It's entirely possible that PE success would lead HER to cheat if you were too big for her.

Your actions are yours alone. Not your dick's
                          Right on!
                          ​Mrs. L4M
                          BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                          Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                          MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by spanky View Post
                            As an intelligent (and hence dominant) species, mankind makes individual decisions based on far more than pure raw animal survival instinct. We rationalise and reason (well, some of us), we respond to fluctuating emotion and we adhere to laws and complex social expectations ...

... all of which is far beyond any primal "caveman" instinct. Or how dogs behave.

Reducing modern human social intelligence to that of cavemen's survival instincts and pressures, or worse, to that of far less complex animals like monkeys or dogs is not only lazy, it's just plain ignorant.
                            Finding a linkage among behavior and evolutionary patterns of different animals isn't ignorance..... A demand for bigger phallus among us men is "difficult to justify" natural requirement but a justifiable natural behaviour.... Just because we went onto moon doesnt mean that we will overcome all "natural" instincts and requirement.
                            Starting Stats:
                            ----------------
                            10-Nov-2012 NBPEL: 12.6 cms BPEL: 13 Cms Girth: Not measured

Last measured Stats :
                            -------------------------
                            02-Jan-2013 NBPEL: 14.5 cms BPEL: 15 Cms Girth: Not measured

Comment

What a bunch of little lairs !
                              I think if 50% outside this gym cheat the % would obviously be higher were guys penises have had good confidant growth.
                              The stats speak so loud and clear about men cheating ! What is it somewhere around s 35 percent of married women and 50 percent of married men engage in extramarital sex at some time or another during their relationship
                              Speak to divorce lawyers main reason being number 1 - Cheating husband, number 2 - cheating wife, number 3 no sex, 4 .... how many marriages end belly up?
                              The excitement of someone telling you how hot you are to them.
                              I have said it before on another thread or maybe this one - Keep telling your other half how fantastic they are..... because if you don't someone else will.
                              There are factors like chemical attraction, tipsy, horny, spouse is out of town, that secretaries smile ...... and the penis has had gains of an inch in length and half an inch on girth. Big Little Johnny is looking good .....
                              My conclusion is if a beer can lead to a cheat.... the proud member of a bigger cock could also.
                              Sex gentlemen... is that not the most pleasurable thing on the planet...huh! We are living in modern times.
                              One might as well close this thread no one except me may be honest enough to say yes I agree with the OP's remark. It has a positive influence to cheating.
                              What if your better half viewed your comment, saying you agreed. ( Dog kennel or Divorce maybe? )
                              This should rather be an anonymous poll.
                              For all you guys who are married or in a committed relationship: If you hit your ultimate PE goal do you think you would be more likely to cheat on your significant other if given the opportunity?
                              Yes or No

Any of you ever visit a house of ill repute?
                              Eat me.

Comment

mikesMrs. I fair a guess and say us men that say no are currently trying to better our marriages. My goal here is to give my wife the best sex/cock she's ever had. In turn our bond has only grown stronger. This man is niether a liar or a cheat.
                                :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Working...
                                X