Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikes Mrs View Post
    What a bunch of little lairs !
    I think if 50% outside this gym cheat the % would obviously be higher were guys penises have had good confidant growth.
    The stats speak so loud and clear about men cheating ! What is it somewhere around s 35 percent of married women and 50 percent of married men engage in extramarital sex at some time or another during their relationship
    Speak to divorce lawyers main reason being number 1 - Cheating husband, number 2 - cheating wife, number 3 no sex, 4 .... how many marriages end belly up?
    The excitement of someone telling you how hot you are to them.
    I have said it before on another thread or maybe this one - Keep telling your other half how fantastic they are..... because if you don't someone else will.
    There are factors like chemical attraction, tipsy, horny, spouse is out of town, that secretaries smile ...... and the penis has had gains of an inch in length and half an inch on girth. Big Little Johnny is looking good .....
    My conclusion is if a beer can lead to a cheat.... the proud member of a bigger cock could also.
    Sex gentlemen... is that not the most pleasurable thing on the planet...huh! We are living in modern times.
    One might as well close this thread no one except me may be honest enough to say yes I agree with the OP's remark. It has a positive influence to cheating.
    What if your better half viewed your comment, saying you agreed. ( Dog kennel or Divorce maybe? )
    This should rather be an anonymous poll.
    For all you guys who are married or in a committed relationship: If you hit your ultimate PE goal do you think you would be more likely to cheat on your significant other if given the opportunity?
    Yes or No

Any of you ever visit a house of ill repute?
    Eat me.

People who are going to cheat are going to cheat anyways. Having more sex appeal or leverage, like a larger cock to impress a lady with, may influence your CHANCES to successfully cheat, but not your motives. If you are going to cheat on your wife with a big cock, you'd do it with a small one. I don't EVER quote the Bible, especially not on this forum, but a wise man named Jesus once said Matthew 5:28 - But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Whether a man has a big penis or not, if he's going to cheat he's already been lusting after other women since before having a big penis. Doing PE doesn't cause "wandering eye syndrome". The only things I would say make faithful men more likely to desire to cheat is alcohol and abusive relationships. So don't blame PE, because what woman wants a man that desires to cheat but just doesn't feel confident enough yet? That's like having a pitbull that you think wants to kill you, but he's still sharpening his fangs. If your character sucks, then your character sucks. The only close friend I have who's ever cheated on anyone has a small dick and is emotionally unstable. I find your theory to be false.

What do I know though.
    aBone2pick
    Member of the Month July 2014
    Last edited by aBone2pick; 01-08-2013, 11:26 AM.
    Focus on the positive :D
    -----
    The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

If someone has it in them to cheat then they will regardless of cock size because something in there relationship is missing and they want that void filled,i never have and never would cheat because i am not that kind of person i would rather speak to the other person and try and work things out then if they cannot be worked out then end the relationship.
      Women have many faults but men only have 2,everything they say and everything they do.

Comment

I think if 50% outside this gym cheat the % would obviously be higher were guys penises have had good confidant growth.
        The stats speak so loud and clear about men cheating ! What is it somewhere around s 35 percent of married women and 50 percent of married men engage in extramarital sex at some time or another during their relationship
        Speak to divorce lawyers main reason being number 1 - Cheating husband, number 2 - cheating wife, number 3 no sex, 4 .... how many marriages end belly up?
        I have said it before on another thread or maybe this one - Keep telling your other half how fantastic they are..... because if you don't someone else will.
        There are factors like chemical attraction, tipsy, horny, spouse is out of town, that secretaries smile ...... and the penis has had gains of an inch in length and half an inch on girth. Big Little Johnny is looking good .....
        My conclusion is if a beer can lead to a cheat.... the proud member of a bigger cock could also.
        Sex gentlemen... is that not the most pleasurable thing on the planet...huh! We are living in modern times.
        One might as well close this thread no one except me may be honest enough to say yes I agree with the OP's remark. It has a positive influence to cheating.
        What if your better half viewed your comment, saying you agreed. ( Dog kennel or Divorce maybe? )
        For all you guys who are married or in a committed relationship: If you hit your ultimate PE goal do you think you would be more likely to cheat on your significant other if given the opportunity?
        Yes or No

Eat me.
        Thank you MikesMrs. You added detail to what I was originally asking.
        (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
        (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
        Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
        Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Yes or No

Eat me.
          You might find things like honour, integrity, loyalty and respect to name a few to be foreign concepts but don't come on here a call the people who do place value on these things lairs (myself included)
          People cheat because they lack the qualities I mentioned above NOT because of their dick size, NOT because of alcohol, they cheat because they are cheaters they don't need a reason because they will just make one up to justify their behaviour.
          On a break from the forum
          imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
          Pelvic Floor Balance
          Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Here is a link to a poll I started. Your vote is not viewable to anyone. Lets see what transpires.
            Only honest people vote.... if you cheat with your answer you will land in Hell.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...-cheating.html

Comment

Originally posted by imac View Post
              You might find things like honour, integrity, loyalty and respect to name a few to be foreign concepts but don't come on here a call the people who do place value on these things lairs (myself included)
              People cheat because they lack the qualities I mentioned above NOT because of their dick size, NOT because of alcohol, they cheat because they are cheaters they don't need a reason because they will just make one up to justify their behaviour.
              I agree with this save from alcohol... that stuff in excess makes people act on whims and do stuff that they would never do normally... like run red lights and kill someone for no reason. It shuts down the higher brain functions etc.

Mrs Mike, not every guy is an ape. You call yourself honest, but I would call it more belittling and offensive. That's like telling a straight A Harvard-bound high school student in the Bronks that if only he was a LITTLE cooler and more confident he would do cocaine with the "cool kids". Maybe some people just have self respect and standards.

Sure, statistically tons of men cheat, but I don't think that those men spend hours on an online forum trying to figure out how to be more of a man for their wife. If I really wanted to cheat on someone, I would try to figure out why and then either address the problem or tell them I can no longer go on in the relationship.
              Focus on the positive :D
              -----
              The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Wow! This is getting interesting.

Comment

I know what you mean Sean Jacobs, I'm on my way to 8inches erect. I'm currently at 7.5 right now but haven't put it in my signature yet because I'm waiting to make sure my current gains stay consistent. I've often thought about the same thing. Before starting up with PE, I was always horny and would go back to back sessions of sex even after cumming. Now my sexual desire has increased to all time highs, especially with the mix of a bigger penis. So now, sometimes I do get tempted when I see a hot chick who I could potentially have sex with.

The temptation is always going to be there, we just have to learn how to control it.

Sometimes I want so bad to go out and have sex with somebody new just because my penis is getting so big that I want to see if I can blow their mind. It may just all be in our head though, a part of our ego. I know I see girls sometimes and think to myself I would just punish their pussy, put them to sleep, and make them fall in love with me lol.

Yet, because of my morals and beliefs in Christianity, I do my best to not act upon it. I know I'm not perfect because of the thoughts I have, but what counts is that we keep trying to stick to integrity and moral principles or else karma will come back to bite us in the ass
                  Stay cautious about your PI's, take at least two days of rest time, and pray all goes well every day.

Current stats:
                  7.5 inches NBPEL

Short Term Goal:
                  NBPEL: 8 in.'s NBPEL

Long Term Goal:
                  NBPEL: 8.5 in.'s NBPEL

Comment

Originally posted by jmack View Post
                    I know what you mean Sean Jacobs, I'm on my way to 8inches erect. I'm currently at 7.5 right now but haven't put it in my signature yet because I'm waiting to make sure my current gains stay consistent. I've often thought about the same thing. Before starting up with PE, I was always horny and would go back to back sessions of sex even after cumming. Now my sexual desire has increased to all time highs, especially with the mix of a bigger penis. So now, sometimes I do get tempted when I see a hot chick who I could potentially have sex with.

The temptation is always going to be there, we just have to learn how to control it.

Sometimes I want so bad to go out and have sex with somebody new just because my penis is getting so big that I want to see if I can blow their mind. It may just all be in our head though, a part of our ego. I know I see girls sometimes and think to myself I would just punish their pussy, put them to sleep, and make them fall in love with me lol.

Yet, because of my morals and beliefs in Christianity, I do my best to not act upon it. I know I'm not perfect because of the thoughts I have, but what counts is that we keep trying to stick to integrity and moral principles or else karma will come back to bite us in the ass
                    I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you jmack.

Comment

Idk about all that. Me im more laid back I guess if my girl is happy im happy I dont need another ya it would be funny to see some girls face when she sees how big I am, but I would never cheat on my girl unless she cheated on me in that case the relationship would be over. Some guys are morw out there then I am, not saying it's a bad thing its just who they are. Not everyone would cheat on their partner most of the time it's just in your head, and if its really happening then I guess its time to find someone better suited for you.
                      Start : Sadly I didn't measure but I know for a fact I gained over the time.
                      Current : EL - 7.25 EG - 6 FL - 3.5 FG - 3
                      Goals : EL - 8 EG - 7 NBPEL – 9

Comment

Working...
                      X