No announcement yet.

Should You Share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it's true! Go ask them ( if you can find them)
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
      I know for a fact my wife would not be supportive of my PE pursuits. Mostly because she would feel it is not necessary, and because it is "weird". It is best to keep it to myself. However, if I actually start to have noticeable size increases she will ask questions. I will cross that bridge when I come to it.
      I'd appreciate hearing from you and other covert PE'ers as to whether your partner notices the difference and how it affects your sex life. It would help us all to work out what our long-term goals should be. After all, you can't get smaller once you've put on the gains. I mean, it pretty much all cases 6" to 6.5" will be well-received... What about 6.5" to 7", or 7.5" to 8"?
      Feb 2012: 6.2 x 4.8 (BPEL x MEG)

May 2015: 7.3 x 5.2

Comment

I would honestly be a bit anxious about telling somebody I just or was going out with for a short period of time but if i was with her for a long time I would be open to telling her
        Starting Stats: 24/12/2012

BPEL 5.775'' now 6.00''
        NBPEL 5.125''
        BEG 5.00'' now 5.125''
        MSEG 4.775'' now 4.875''
        TSEG 4.5'' now 4.775''

Short term 6 month goal
        BPEL 6.5''
        MSEG 5''

Comment

My new inch has been welcomed better then I would have ever thought. But I say wait to gain before telling her, as this will give proof to your efforts. Plus the feeling during sex will have her knowing somethings going on.
          :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

I waited a few weeks and let her in. I was only slightly hesitant because she always teases me about "it"...pulling it out and joking with it whenever I can. Bustin' my balls for being obsessed with my d*#! LOL. All in good fun, nothing mean or cutting directed towards me. Frankly she was always VERY happy with the size and once I told her, was pretty nervous.

End of the day? No secrets. None. It's what's kept us tight (heh) all these years.

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
              My new inch has been welcomed better then I would have ever thought. But I say wait to gain before telling her, as this will give proof to your efforts. Plus the feeling during sex will have her knowing somethings going on.
              Congrats on your gain and her reaction to it. I also found out specific after the gain, but I noticed way before he told me.
              ​Mrs. L4M
              BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
              Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
              MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Yeah likewise! I was 6.3" and started to hit the bottom recently at around 7.5-7.7". The GF had been making comments but with this she knew something was up.

Actually we were just talking about a long trip we're leaving on soon. We're packing up the house and she's showing me some tea towel sort-of thing and telling me that it'll come in handy on our travels. So I was like, Why? What do you wanna use that for? She makes some vague comment, then she goes: "Besides, you're going to need something to warmup when you're doing PE." Haha! Now I know she's on board.
                Feb 2012: 6.2 x 4.8 (BPEL x MEG)

May 2015: 7.3 x 5.2

Comment

Originally posted by seahawksam View Post
                  End of the day? No secrets. None. It's what's kept us tight (heh) all these years.
                  I hear you, this journey has certainly bring us closer.
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                    Congrats on your gain and her reaction to it. I also found out specific after the gain, but I noticed way before he told me.
                    How do you feel about the extra cock your husband has? Do you feel like a kid in a candy store?

Comment

How do you feel about the extra cock your husband has? Do you feel like a kid in a candy store?
                      Why yes I do. As I mentioned before in previous posts, I enjoy all the gains but my favorite is his flaccid hang, I see it and have to mess with it. Can't keep my hands off. I know it sounds weird but it is flaccid more than it is hard during the day, of course once I see it, is going up. LOL
                      ​Mrs. L4M
                      Hubby's Routine

Comment

Lol my wifes the same way. She likes to feel it grow.

Comment

Lol my wife is the same way. She likes to feel it grow.
                          That's because is awesome to see it grow!
                          ​Mrs. L4M
                          Hubby's Routine

Comment

My gf would probably tell me to stop, my dick bends in her pussy when i hit the cervix. So yea, shes made comments before on how it looks bigger, i told her i might just be randomly growing.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJackson View Post
                              Yeah likewise! I was 6.3" and started to hit the bottom recently at around 7.5-7.7". The GF had been making comments but with this she knew something was up.

Actually we were just talking about a long trip we're leaving on soon. We're packing up the house and she's showing me some tea towel sort-of thing and telling me that it'll come in handy on our travels. So I was like, Why? What do you wanna use that for? She makes some vague comment, then she goes: "Besides, you're going to need something to warmup when you're doing PE." Haha! Now I know she's on board.
                              Love the towel help. she certainly is on board!
                              ​Mrs. L4M
                              Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Jay92 View Post
                                My gf would probably tell me to stop, my dick bends in her pussy when i hit the cervix. So yea, shes made comments before on how it looks bigger, i told her i might just be randomly growing.
                                Randomly growing that is a good one!
                                ​Mrs. L4M
                                Hubby's Routine

Comment

Working...
                                X