No announcement yet.

Should You Share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, thank you guys for your perspectives, maybe we do need to start a thread on how to tell her, if ever the time comes. Joe, I feel you, some guys here want to keep their safe haven. There is nothing wrong with that.
    ​Mrs. L4M
    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I agree that it would be nice to have a tread with consolidated info in how/what to tell her. Lately I've been really wanting to tell her but I'm affraid of just what I said on page one... One day maybe when she notices results I'll tell her everything - I'm looking forward to that day.
      Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Steneo View Post
        I agree that it would be nice to have a tread with consolidated info in how/what to tell her. Lately I've been really wanting to tell her but I'm affraid of just what I said on page one... One day maybe when she notices results I'll tell her everything - I'm looking forward to that day.
        The Mr. told me a couple of years ago that he was doing some stuff to improve our sex life and that was it. After a few months I noticed some changes, his flaccid was the first thing and I asked, he would just smirk at me. The I noticed his EQ was amazing (this was the reason he joined PE) and that was noticeable, then I knew he got longer and girthier and started t really ask. What's up? So he finally told me a year after he had started. I started to read post here last year and joined this year. the more I have learned here, the more can help with his exercises. I make sure he does them and I am very turned on when I watch him do it. I LOVE his flaccid hangs which is always tempting me. I think the biggest thing for me is knowing he has dedicated so much time and effort to improve our sex life (which was already awesome!), it is very humbling to me.
        MrsLooking4more
        Retired Super Moderator
        Member of the Month Feb 2013
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 02-04-2013, 11:29 PM.
        ​Mrs. L4M
        Hubby's Routine

Comment

My guy has been doing it since before I met him (but we only met about a year and a half ago) and talking about it was really good for us - our relationship and our sex life! I'm so glad he did. He started after a friend got him into it, and at first, I really didn't understand - he wasn't small or anything, and that was all I thought about. When he was little, he had to have some kind of corrective surgery on his urethra, and so he told me about always being self-conscious abut how his penis looked and felt. The hard part for me to understand was that for him, it's about how it looks and feels to him, not because he's had unsatisfied partners. I couldn't get, given that he's well hung, why he'd bother until he explained that it was really something he did for himself. Talking about it got us talking about our turn ons and generally being more open about sex (he's a bit shy), and his doing it leads to lots (and lots) of PE-related fun for both of us

Comment

I agree, telling my wife about my PE exercises has only strengthened our relationship and took our sex life back to when we were first married. If we didn't have kids we would probably be naked all the time. But it was nice to get the gains first before telling her, making her ask what I'm doing. Now she is a kid in a candy store and loves to watch my cock "swing" when I walk in loose clothes. A few pics got seen at her work and now my street cred is way up. Even at her christmas party for work I was catching her coworkers meat gazing me. I even kegeled for one girl and made my cock move and watched her face turn brite red when she saw I was looking at her. I love PEGym!
            :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

To put my opinion into context, I'm single right now. I've also been married and have had other long term relationships. I always have a couple of girls on the go, but there's no one being led on to think she's my girlfriend.

I wouldn't discuss PE with any of the girls currently in my life.

With what I know about ML4M, in her relationship she's an appreciative woman. She clearly has immense respect for L4M and generally likes men. Her presence here is reciprocally appreciated by every good quality member. Look at how genuinely touched ML4M is by her husband's effort. How involved she's made herself in supporting his self improvement. If your woman doesn't have a similarly positive reaction, I believe it's a sign of other issues in your relationship.

To be fair, not all women are in relationships that promote their appreciative qualities. Translation - if you're not in a relationship where your woman respects you, don't tell her about PE. In fact, get out of that relationship. Period.

How do you know you're in a relationship with a woman who respects you? If you feel like you need her permission to do PE or that she'd make you feel ashamed if she found out, you're not.

I would tell someone I care about that I do PE. Not a one night stand. Not a fuck buddy. Somebody who has earned her way into my life as my girlfriend.

No matter what your relationship is, sharing that you PE will be revealing about the quality of your relationship. Her reaction will inform you immensely about how she sees you. It's an excellent way to see whether the girl you're with can meet the challenges of the life you're building for both of you.
              Start: 12/23/12
              BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
              FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
              BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
              BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
              FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

@Aston Martini Wow, thank you for that. I m glad you can tell by my posts how I feel about my L4M, he is my everything! I was very lucky that God brought him to my life. He is a loving husband and I can be nothing but the best wife, partner and everything I can to him. I think I love him more after 22 years that I did at first. Like some good things in life, aging makes it better.
                ​Mrs. L4M
                Hubby's Routine

Comment

@Astin - hardcore, but well said.

I have to admit. Females on here? Threw me at first. But having there perspective is just awesome. Their relationships are perfect example of why, good solid communication, is so important to a relationship. You are right, If you can't be upfront and 100% honest with your partner, than that relationship might need some re-thinking.

Bravo on an excellent post!

And Thanks to you Mrs L4M for starting another great thread!
                  Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                  Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                  Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Originally posted by LilNudeDude View Post
                    @Astin - hardcore, but well said.

I have to admit. Females on here? Threw me at first. But having there perspective is just awesome. Their relationships are perfect example of why, good solid communication, is so important to a relationship. You are right, If you can't be upfront and 100% honest with your partner, than that relationship might need some re-thinking.

Bravo on an excellent post!

And Thanks to you Mrs L4M for starting another great thread!
                    You are most welcome!
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                      @Aston Martini Wow, thank you for that. I m glad you can tell by my posts how I feel about my L4M, he is my everything! I was very lucky that God brought him to my life. He is a loving husband and I can be nothing but the best wife, partner and everything I can to him. I think I love him more after 22 years that I did at first. Like some good things in life, aging makes it better.
                      I have to say that the fact you're making a rice sock for him is so fucking cute it's unbelievable. I have a thing for girls who are good at crafts, too.
                      Start: 12/23/12
                      BPEL: 6.75, MEG 5.25
                      FL: 4, FG 4.187

Current: 05/21/13
                      BPEL: 7.25, NBPEL 6.5, MEG 5.25

Goal:
                      BPEL 8.75, NPBEL 8, MEG 6.25
                      FL: 6.5, FG 5.25

Comment

I just want my woman to enjoy my dick without her thinking of how or if it's been modified. So I think this forum is a better outlet for sharing PE ideas, not the girl I'm banging.

Comment

It understandable for single men to not want to share, and men with selfish wifes. But I hope one day you have a wife that you can share your experiences with.
                          :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
                            It understandable for single men to not want to share, and men with selfish wifes. But I hope one day you have a wife that you can share your experiences with.
                            Indeed!
                            ​Mrs. L4M
                            Hubby's Routine

Comment

I'm a single guy and I talk to PE to whomever will listen. I'm not ashamed of what I do. In fact, i think talking about it can help the 'little' guy out there. I'm not even the slightest bit concerned with what my girls will think of me. Hey, if they don't like it, they know where the door is!
                              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                                This is exactly how I feel about the woman I met mid December and have been with her since really. I can't explain it and I know it's soon but to be with someone you just "get" and love....................there isn't another feeling like it on the planet....
                                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X