Who is the girthiest of us all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
    "Who is the girthiest of us all" ? How about this. Who fucking cares. In all liklihood half the "stats" and "gains" here are bullshit anyway. This is just another example of the dumb ass big dick bragging bullshit that keeps going on here. Whats next another big dick " wall of fame" thread?
    Read my first post.Clearly and slowly one more time.
    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

I'll let you know how 6.5" works on different partners if I get back on the field. 6" worked fine with virgins and even felt like I could use a bit more with a couple of the more experienced ones. If it makes 'em sore it's just something to remember you by.

My current partner has been with me from 6" to 6.5" and loves it but it does feel like it is starting to max out her pussy.

It really all comes down to technique and warming up with foreplay.
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

those girls can really stretch out a lot. Its kinda crazy really.
        1/11/2013 BPEL 8" x EG 6 1/4" EQ - 4 Pics

Goal for 2013 nBPEL 8" x EG 6 1/2" EQ - 10

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
          Read my first post.Clearly and slowly one more time.
          Hey, nothing personal Camaro. I just know where threads of this nature always head. The braggarts will come out of the woodwork touting the superiority of the 6"+ girth, how hard she came, what she said, she was drooling, etc. Stay here long enough and you to will probably grow tired of having this stuff in your face over and over again. I usually avoid these threads but I violated my own rule on this one. Perhaps I spoke a bit too rash but I am in one of my moods. I apologise.
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

No no, i wanted to see if 6 in girth caused problems with women that's all.

Comment

I think it can cause problems with some women, at first. But a lot of women would like to learn to accomodate the added girth, especially if they really like the guy.

Comment

I'm not sure most of us need 6" or above for anything other than sport fucking and locker room bragging rights.

I've never had issues with my 5.5"ish girth. Not every time you have sex you're going to have time to "warm up". I know I've had a few now like going down on me because it hurt their jaws pretty quick. My 2nd wife was one, she would gladly swallow every drop...but she couldn't handle any action from the side. So driving front seat BJ's didn't happen. Wife 3 could but not for long. My current girl friend won't even try. She manages to get in position where she doesnt have to take him on from the side. She is a small women too...so I know that is why she does that.
                It's not the size of the ship, but the motion in the ocean that counts!

7"X5.5" sailing right along!
                SeaCock!

Comment

I think it actually does but you will rarely hear it here. For instance I bought a 6" girth realistic dildo for my wife thinking she would cum like crazy. She at least "says" she hates it. Too thick and feels like something is going to tear. For the most part all you will hear touted here is the superiority of the big girths. So if you read between the lines average girth sucks. True or not it sucks hearing about it repeatedly. I am not saying it should be a forbiden topic here but when it does come up (repeatedly) I feel obligated to say something about it. They have their opinions and I have mine.
                  Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

The general consensus is they get used to it and then prefer big to average.What girth was your wife used to before she tried the 6 in..? 6 in girth is about 1.8 in or so diameter.Is it that big?

Comment

While your partner's vagina may "get used" to a large girth penis, if it doesn't fit in her mouth I don't see those muscle stretching later on to accommodate it. I'm lucky. My wife is only 5' 5" but has no problems with mine whatsoever.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I'm hear to say that a 6 in + hard, is the upper level most women going to be able to handle and enjoy.
                        Started: 7 x 5
                        Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                        Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

then why is everybody aiming for at least 6 in girth ?
                          Start: 2/2013 6.8x4.75
                          Progress: 1/2021 7.75x5.75
                          Goal: 8x6

Comment

My thoughts exactly....if 6 in is approaching discomfort why go there?

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
                              Just checked out brubear, I think he is 7,5" girth it looks like an arm :O
                              Don`t believe everything you read or see on the internet!

Comment

Its a guy thing. If you feel like you are making a woman feel things she never felt before, its a nice shot to the ego. That worked for me anyway. Whenever my girlfriend would say "I never felt anything like that before" I felt like a specimen.

Comment

Working...
                                X