Who is the girthiest of us all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColtAR-15 View Post
    "Who is the girthiest of us all" ? How about this. Who fucking cares. In all liklihood half the "stats" and "gains" here are bullshit anyway. This is just another example of the dumb ass big dick bragging bullshit that keeps going on here. Whats next another big dick " wall of fame" thread?
    I've seen you post angrily many times when people talk about big dicks..

I think you need to take a breather and relax. If all the gains here are bullshit then why are you here? Don't be mad at people for being bigger than you, just get on their level, simple.

You won't be complaining about a big dick wall of fame in a few years when you reach your goal, whatever that may be.
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

@faithandhope Seriously, what better place to talk about a big dick, than on a forum of people all trying to get bigger ones.

Btw, nice gains in 2 months.
      1/11/2013 BPEL 8" x EG 6 1/4" EQ - 4 Pics

Goal for 2013 nBPEL 8" x EG 6 1/2" EQ - 10

Comment

Hmm....so 8X6 is just a fancy number...?
        Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
          Hmm....so 8X6 is just a fancy number...?
          is that directed toward me? Its a measurement for me.
          1/11/2013 BPEL 8" x EG 6 1/4" EQ - 4 Pics

Goal for 2013 nBPEL 8" x EG 6 1/2" EQ - 10

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
            If all the gains here are bullshit then why are you here? .
            I would like to challenge you to point out where I have ever said all reported gains are bullshit. Even in the post of mine you quoted I never said anything close to saying all. Nice attempt at a false arguement tactic though. I will stand by my claim that some stats and gains are indeed bullshit. A while ago there was a thread titled "8.5" or bigger wall of fame". It asked for proof. Many chose not to participate and a few did. Some that did proved it but there were others that were obviously no where near that size.

As for gains. I have seen many report outrageous "gains" in ridiculous amounts of time. Some claiming .25" every two weeks, 1.5" to 2" in a month, etc. Your welcome to believe these claims but I'm sorry I just don't buy it. People lie. I might have been a bit to harsh saying in all probability half are full of shit but I do think about 20% or so probably are. Yep not a PC thing to say here. Sorry.

Why am I here? Because I do believe PE works. Just not to the extent that some claim and not for everyone. For me I know its like playing the lottery. Being a real hard gainer (or just honest) I know, realistically my odds of gaining just 1" is the same as my odds if winning the lottery, but there still might be a small chance.
            ColtAR-15
            Last edited by ColtAR-15; 01-14-2013, 12:12 AM.
            Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

first post here but i have a 6 inch girth. i've only had sex with two girls. one was not a virgin, the other one was. the one who was not a virgin was like "Oh wow, etc.." - she stroked my ego A LOT though (head over heels for me). Having sex with her was frustrating because i really didnt do much foreplay with her and getting my dick in was a bit of a task. I think 6 inch girth was perfect for her.

On the other hand, the other girl (virgin) is the sole reason i joined these forums, she has made me feel inadequate! I used to rip her a lot during the beginning of our relationship and had to work my way up to getting her legs up while having sex with her. But alas now my dick can pretty much slip in there without foreplay, and I can say she has a much larger vagina than my previous partner. She does do kegels though which helps a lot.

Conclusion - vaginas adapt!

Comment

Nice attempt at a false arguement tactic though..
                Feel free to get technical, there is a thin line between some and all, and YOUR the one with a bad argument tactic, pointing out the difference between 2 words and ignoring what I actually said.

I think your just bitter and angry, to be honest.

I've gained 0.5" EL and 0.25" girth in 2 months. Given all the times I've wrecked my EQ after good workouts by jerking off, and all the days I've taken off, I can see how its very much possible for someone to potentially double my gains if they didn't have bad habits. Yea some gains are bullshit, but its USUALLY pretty clear to differentiate who is genuine and who is a bullshitter by the nature of their posts. Maybe, maybe not. Who even cares anyone, let the liars lie, they lose at the end of the day anyways.

And the OP actually had a legitimate reason for starting this thread, you didn't have to click on it to read everyones "huge girth" but you chose to because you are envious and not comfortable with yourself. No need to have a hernia
                faithandhope
                Last edited by faithandhope; 01-14-2013, 12:17 AM.
                I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNTasty View Post

Btw, nice gains in 2 months.
                  Some may wonder why some choose to fabricate gains or sizes. Look above. Its for the attention and the congradulation posts from other members and moderators. "Good job" "keep up the good work", etc. My theory anyways.
                  ColtAR-15
                  Last edited by ColtAR-15; 01-14-2013, 12:52 AM.
                  Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

I'm not sure what a bunch of text from people saying good job, keep it up really does for the individual lying.
                    I'm not saying people don't lie about their size. I'm just completely oblivious to what they get out of it by lying on here. "Yay! I got to read someone telling me I did a good job working on my peepee!"
                    Wow, when I say it like that it sounds kind of pathetic, don't you think? Maybe these anonymous good-wishes are all these people have. Poor guys.

Here's a free one for all of you: Great job guys! You're all A+ in my books. <3
                    "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                    Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                    Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                    As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Feel free to get technical, there is a thin line between some and all, and YOUR the one with a bad argument tactic, pointing out the difference between 2 words and ignoring what I actually said.

I think your just bitter and angry, to be honest.

I've gained 0.5" EL and 0.25" girth in 2 months. Given all the times I've wrecked my EQ after good workouts by jerking off, and all the days I've taken off, I can see how its very much possible for someone to potentially double my gains if they didn't have bad habits. Yea some gains are bullshit, but its USUALLY pretty clear to differentiate who is genuine and who is a bullshitter by the nature of their posts. Maybe, maybe not. Who even cares anyone, let the liars lie, they lose at the end of the day anyways.

And the OP actually had a legitimate reason for starting this thread, you didn't have to click on it to read everyones "huge girth" but you chose to because you are envious and not comfortable with yourself. No need to have a hernia
                      You said I think all gains are bullshit. Like I said, show me where I said that!?

Am I angry? Your dam right I am. You try doing this crap for 2.5 years with shit for gains and tell me you wouldn't be pissed Mr .5" x .25" in gains in two months with a half assed routine. A good effective jab. You are another example of what I am always talking about. Dedication and consistency doesn't mean shit. Some are just good gainers and others are just fucked.
                      ColtAR-15
                      Last edited by ColtAR-15; 01-14-2013, 12:51 AM.

Comment

You said I think all gains are bullshit. Like I said, show me where I said that!?

Am I angry? Your dam right I am. You try doing this crap for 2.5 years with shit for gains and tell me you wouldn't be pissed. I do love your attempt to rub your 2 month gains in my face. You even say you were basically half assed at it and still gained twice as much as me in a third of the time. Classy!
                        Bro you need to calm down. I'm not a complete douchebag and wasn't "rubbing it in", and its not my fault at all that you took it that way. Its to prove a point, you might call my gains ridiculous or bullshit but really, thats your problem. I'm not even on the offense and your on the defense. I don't even know what your gains are so no need to twist my words.

and SORRY I said ALL. To clarify, you said HALF of gains here are likely to be bullshit. Ok, so I was half right and half wrong. Either way, you knew what I meant. No one is trying to shove things in your face, so instead of jumping down peoples throats, try having a normal conversation

Comment

Some may wonder why some choose to fabricate gains or sizes. Look above. Its for the attention and the congraduation threads from other members and moderators. "Good job" "keep up the good work", etc. My theory anyways.
                          "look above"

and now, I fabricated my gains so people will congradulate me.. I suppose the aliens built the pyramids as well?

Comment

Let's try to keep level headed and stay respectful, guys.

Remember that this is probably a dumb thread to start out with. Who cares who the girthiest is?
                            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

"look above"

and now, I fabricated my gains so people will congradulate me.. I suppose the aliens built the pyramids as well?
                              I never said or meant to imply your gains are bullshit. Your claims aren't the ridiculous ones I was talking about. I was talking in generalizations and his post was a example of my theory why some do make stuff up. Its for the attention. If you read one of my posts the other day you will see I apologised to the OP for my first post. I was being a hot head.

Comment

It's quite easy to fool yourself and adapt faulty measurement techniques. At least for me it was. I fooled myself for almost a year, even with people calling me out, because I was so caught up in the gains and numbers. In conclusion, numbers don't mean much here, but the stories do.

Threads like the 8.5" wall of fame prompted me to get a proper BPEL picture and measurement, and quit bullshitting myself; which, in turn, led to me getting a proper MEG measurement.
                                GoingForGold
                                Last edited by GoingForGold; 01-14-2013, 01:10 AM.
                                BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                                MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                                CI:1.5 -2.5
                                Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                                275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                                6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Working...
                                X