The Rise of the Superficial "Size Queen"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
    People argue about politics, they are still friends . I am sorry for my arguing earlier in the thread, may have been a bit mean against T.W.P.. Point is that I don't wanna fill the entire thread she made with arguments and "aids", even though I disagree on some points.
    Hey Fella,

I agree wholeheartedly that individuals can (and often do) debate issues and still remain friends. Please, there is no need to apologize for sharing your thoughts and opinions and I took no offense whatsoever. If you wish to continue this debate and your disagreements, please do so. I'm good with that.

Comment

I've been pondering this recent behavior in ( mostly younger ) women and you have nailed it with this
      start 31-3-2011
      bpel 13 cm ( 5.11 inch )
      bpfsl 14 cm
      Girth 13 cm ( 5.11 )
      flacid 7.5 cm

31-07-2011
      bpel 15 cm ( 5.9 inch )
      bpfsl 15 cm
      girth 13.5 ( 5.31 inch )
      flacid 9.5 cm

Comment

I actually get uncomfortable when penis size is brought up. Not because I am worried about what I have, but because I feel like if I am honest about what I have it will make other guys feel uncomfortable. Plus most just assume I am lying or exaggerating anyways. I try to avoid talking about my penis.
        pulling my penis out on the other hand. If a girl presents me with an opportunity to show my wang to her, I'll gladly accept. That is generally not done in the presence of a bunch of other guys though.

As for women caring about penis size... They both do and don't.
        I'll do my best to explain what I mean. I guess it's somewhat similar to guys and boobs.
        I would rather have a perfect pair of DD's than a nice pair of AA's, but I enjoy AA's. I would also take a really nice C cup over a gross DD cup. And once you get over that size it might be kinda cool for the novelty of it, I might like to look at it occasionally, but it's not really functional.

A girl with an A cup is not going to be a deal breaker for me. There are guys out there who will refuse to date a girl who has smaller boobs than a certain size though. They are not the majority, but they exist.

Most guys while they may have a preference and may be more visually stimulated by one size over another, it's really not the most important thing at all. It's a small bonus, but not much more. I have never chosen a partner based off the size of their tits.

I think girls and penises are very similar.
        WantGirths
        Banned
        Last edited by WantGirths; 09-09-2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WantGirths View Post
          I think girls and penises are very similar.
          You are certainly correct. Girls and penises are very similar: both very sensitive, sensual, moody, often volatile, needing to be touched all the time, and more. How do men walk around with those things between our legs?? Well, how do women walk around being that thing between our legs?!? Honestly, I do not know how you ladies do it.

girlpenis.jpg
          "Dogs bark at what they do not know ... Many fail to grasp what is right in the palm of their hand ... Lovers of wisdom must open their minds to very many things ... A wonderful harmony is created when we join together the seemingly unconnected" ~Heraclitus

Comment

I loled.
            You know what I meant though.
            How men think of boobs is similar to how girls think of penises.

Comment

Originally posted by WantGirths View Post
              I loled.
              You know what I meant though.
              How men think of boobs is similar to how girls think of penises.
              What, you guys want boobs to be hard and throbbing while saluting us in the mornings?
              Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
              If you want love, give love.
              If you want honesty, give honesty.
              If you want respect, give respect.
              You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
                What, you guys want boobs to be hard and throbbing while saluting us in the mornings?
                "Sounds like fun."

kirk.jpg
                "Dogs bark at what they do not know ... Many fail to grasp what is right in the palm of their hand ... Lovers of wisdom must open their minds to very many things ... A wonderful harmony is created when we join together the seemingly unconnected" ~Heraclitus

Comment

Originally posted by Gspot View Post
                  "Sounds like fun."

[ATTACH]32464[/ATTACH]
                  Haha, well I guess so... as long as the nipples are hard, and the breasts are throbbing with wanton desire for her man!
                  Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                  If you want love, give love.
                  If you want honesty, give honesty.
                  If you want respect, give respect.
                  You get in return, what you give.

Comment

This is an interesting thread.

I do not believe that women are to blame for the size queen uprising, I believe that it is both men and women, but in both groups it is a small group. Unfortunately if you have ten people and one makes a stupid statement it seems that one is the one we remember. Most men will say they have a big penis, especially if asked in a group. Also, in a group where there is attention being paid, a women may say that she likes a bigger dong. In reality I believe that mst men know that they are average and most women know that they are fine with average.

How many women do each of us men know, many for sure. Now how many of the women that you know have honestly said they want a big penis and that it is a major concern, probably very few.

Who is honestly going to only accept a women with a big set of boobs, a nice tight ass, great thighs, a hard set of abs, beautiful blue eyes and blond hair with a Masters degree. How many women will only have a rich man driving a Benz, and is a doctor or astronaut. Not many, in reality would not most of us be content with someone who cares about them, is always there for them and treats them nice and makes them feel good.

I have been with a few girls in my day and I surely would hope that they think I was adequate in that department but I have never hoped that they remember me for my dick, i hope they remember me for good times and that I was nice to them, was there for them and cared for them. I surely hope that when my name comes up they dont say he was " this " big. If that is all they remember then I must have been a big dick after all.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      Batwoman, Tinkerbell, SLU, Islander, MikesMrs, Sweetie, MrsLooking4More, MrsDonjelquer, Frog, TPW and a host of other women have been here. Some have gone by the wayside. They have all come and told us that dick size really doesn't matter but not only do we not believe them we usually argue with them and tell them they're wrong. A few of the ladies no longer here have left just for that reason; they were tired of saying the same thing over and over again and guys not listening or even arguing. The fact is that here and in real life I have talked to enough women to know that dick size doesn't mean all that much and if you want to believe it does than you're making your own problems. Okay what was this thread about?
                      Beat me to it Sir Cusperoni, I was surely about to bring up these fine ladies, they are always supporting us, answering our questions and giving advice, they tell us over and over again that size does not make the man, yet men wont listen to them. Ladies, many of us here you loud and clear and we appreciate that you keep answering these questions over and over and continue to do so honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        Beat me to it Sir Cusperoni, I was surely about to bring up these fine ladies, they are always supporting us, answering our questions and giving advice, they tell us over and over again that size does not make the man, yet men wont listen to them. Ladies, many of us here you loud and clear and we appreciate that you keep answering these questions over and over and continue to do so honestly.
                        You said it brother!!!
                        Bondage.
                        Some people call it domestic violence.
                        We call it foreplay.
                        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

The topic post is flawed. Women judge other women's bodies more harshly than men judge women's bodies. Girls I know constantly surf tabloid websites and point out women's flaws "she looks anorexic" "she got so fat" "I can't believe he's dating her, she's so old" etc... the list goes on to women's gossip.

The majority of guys really don't care as much. I think guys care more about what a women can do for them, or how they work as a team. "She can't cook for shit" is a harsh insult among my male friends about a girl.

There's other factors as well. Money. Corporations are not trying to sell men make up (not yet anyway) and lingerie or diet pills or the latest facial mask. They are trying to sell it to women. The only way to do this is to convince them their current state is not good enough. They do it to guys as well but not as much. I've seen them laying it on pretty hard in the Axe commericals, but women's commercials and magazines are worse.

Guys do not care about looks as much as the companies want you to believe..

Comment

Great point Bored, very good and very true.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                              Great point Bored, very good and very true.
                              Thanks BigO. I think every girl I've dated has had some insecurities about themselves. I find it very sad. Just as women said "Size doesn't matter much" if I told a girl her make-up and hair "didnt matter much" she probably wouldn't believe it either.

And I don't mean to generalize in my post before by saying "women do this" or "women are this way" because there are a lot of exceptions of course. Maybe the gossiping types are just amplified because they run their mouth so much.

Comment

The Women of the Gym: Defenders of Truth, Justice and PEGym Way!

Womenofpe.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X