Deeply Depressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
    How bout a LOVE paddle? No swiss cheese, just a nice loving touch. Yum!
    A love paddle sounds perfect right about now. I little "firmness" with the thought of love behind it is quite enticing. Maybe that is why I let my Gal pluck stray hairs from my body. Pleasure and pain share a very narrow corridor. I think I need to give you a "rep" just for the "Yum". :-) ;-)
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Hey Whammy, I only read the original post.

I think it is OK to feel beat down once in a while, it gives us a reason to use our inner strength to get back up. You are a caring guy and you show that here at the gym in so many ways. I would not try and change to many things. Just focus on the things that are going well.

You are here and in the gym, you are getting better everyday. I know that I would be glad to hang out with you anytime and I think from what you say around here that many ladies would love to have a guy like you.

Chin up trooper.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

A wise man sat in the audience & cracked a joke.
        Everyone laughed like crazy.
        After another moment, he cracked the same joke again.
        This time less people laughed.
        He cracked the same joke again & again.
        When there was no laughter in the crowd,
        he smiled & said :
        -you can't laugh at the same joke again & again, but why do you keep crying over the same thing over & over again?

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          Hey Whammy, I only read the original post.

I think it is OK to feel beat down once in a while, it gives us a reason to use our inner strength to get back up. You are a caring guy and you show that here at the gym in so many ways. I would not try and change to many things. Just focus on the things that are going well.

You are here and in the gym, you are getting better everyday. I know that I would be glad to hang out with you anytime and I think from what you say around here that many ladies would love to have a guy like you.

Chin up trooper.
          BigO-----> What a friggin' nice thing to say!!!!!!!! Today YOU made my day!!!!!! I am feeling better today,,,,,,,and I've realized that I am probably my own worse enemy. I think we'd have a blast if we got together,,,,,,and probably we'd have to include all our other great friends from the gym too!!!!

I've realized that some people don't know a good thing,,,,and if it crawled up and bit them in the penis or vagina, they still wouldn't know. I hate when that person is a S.O. or spouse.........it really sucks. But the difference in all of us is what makes the world turn. I guess the fact that I'm still wakin' up is probably the best thing in life to remember. You can't beat the smell of fresh air in your lungs and a good cup of coffee!!! Thanks again buddy, Your words have given me an extra distinct smile this morning!!! (no I wasn't gonna say you gave me a hard-on!) LOL

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Okay DW buddy
            You got your boots back on yet? You ready to dust yourself off and take a few more swings? Come on brother, the world doesn't wait and we need you out there.
            anonymity
            Last edited by anonymity; 01-22-2014, 09:35 AM.
            Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Originally posted by pejays View Post
              A wise man sat in the audience & cracked a joke.
              Everyone laughed like crazy.
              After another moment, he cracked the same joke again.
              This time less people laughed.
              He cracked the same joke again & again.
              When there was no laughter in the crowd,
              he smiled & said :
              -you can't laugh at the same joke again & again, but why do you keep crying over the same thing over & over again?
              Very interesting way of looking at a grim situation. We don't look at "feeling good" the same way we look at "pain" and I think this is the main reason we all share our grief with one another,,,,,,needing comfort and comradery. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by anonymity View Post
                Okay DW buddy
                You got your boots back on yet? You ready to dust yourself off and take a few more swings? Come on brother, the world doesn't wait and we need you out there.
                Yes ma'am! My crosstrainers are on,,,,,,,,so is my gray hoodie!! LOL

I was full of dust before this whole mental catastrophe,,,,,,so a lint roller,,,,,,,,wait......better yet a compressor with air nozzle will help me blow this crap off!!! LOL I'm nearly totally back to being myself. I've got to have a bit more coffee and do some "weights" today,,,,,,then I'll really feel on top of the freakin' world!!!

The immortal words of Rocky Balboa: Hey Adrien!!!
                rocky11.jpg

Comment

Great to hear sweetheart!!!!
                  BTW, I think Rocky and Adrien are one of the greatest American love stories EVER!
                  Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Your gonna eat lightning and crap thunder.Yo D W your a good man!
                    Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputine View Post
                      Your gonna eat lightning and crap thunder.Yo D W your a good man!
                      Thanks Rasputine! I have great respect for Monkeys that play electric guitar!! :-)

Comment

Hey DW,

I read this entire thread and you and I have some similarities. You and I are both very caring guys.........in fact some days to a fault. We tend to care too damn much and end up, by the actions of others, thinking no one cares about us as much. Truth is those around you most likely do, they just have a tougher time expressing it as freely as you or I would. Make sense? Case and point, I have an older brother who I always thought didn't even know I existed or didn't give two shits about me...........all of a sudden out of the blue, he's recently started texting and calling me and often tells me how great a brother I am. There's a 12 year age difference between he and I and because he never said a word, I always just figured he didn't give a shit. Turns out I was wrong and he did he just didn't know how to verbalize or communicate that to me.

Something else I would add is to NEVER be untrue to yourself. Who you are is who you are and never be something you're not to make someone else happy. I've tried it before and it just doesn't work and all you're left with is feelings of resentment and hostility towards the person you tried changing for who didn't end up appreciating any of the sacrifices you made to changer for them.

Prior to the gorgeous woman I'm with now and engaged to, I dated some real winners who ultimately were making me pay for shit done to them by their prior husbands or bf's. It took me a while to figure it out but once I did, I exited the relationship. Point here is don't ever allow yourself to be victimized and pay for the transgressions of a prior lover your girl has had. It's not fair or just to have you pay for things you didn't do. That's a huge hot button for me and because of that, there are a couple of women in this world who are now single because of that.

If you get anything out of this post it should be to ALWAYS be true to yourself and who and what you are as your own unique individual and never compromise your wants or desires or how you are a person just to make someone else happy. If they can't accept YOU for YOU, then it's exit stage left my friend.
                        MrBigDick
                        Retired Moderator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by MrBigDick; 01-22-2014, 10:14 AM.
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                          Hey DW,

I read this entire thread and you and I have some similarities. You and I are both very caring guys.........in fact some days to a fault. We tend to care too damn much and end up, by the actions of others, thinking no one cares about us as much. Truth is those around you most likely do, they just have a tougher time expressing it as freely as you or I would. Make sense? Case and point, I have an older brother who I always thought didn't even know I existed or didn't give two shits about me...........all of a sudden out of the blue, he's recently started texting and calling me and often tells me how great a brother I am. There's a 12 year age difference between he and I and because he never said a word, I always just figured he didn't give a shit. Turns out I was wrong and he did he just didn't know how to verbalize or communicate that to me.

Something else I would add is to NEVER be untrue to yourself. Who you are is who you are and never be something you're not to make someone else happy. I've tried it before and it just doesn't work and all you're left with is feelings of resentment and hostility towards the person you tried changing for who didn't end up appreciating any of the sacrifices you made to changer for them.

Prior to the gorgeous woman I'm with now and engaged to, I dated some real winners who ultimately were making me pay for shit done to them by their prior husbands or bf's. It took me a while to figure it out but once I did, I exited the relationship. Point here is don't ever allow yourself to be victimized and pay for the transgressions of a prior lover your girl has had. It's not fair or just to have you pay for things you didn't do. That's a huge hot button for me and because of that, there are a couple of women in this world who are now single because of that.

If you get anything out of this post it should be to ALWAYS be true to yourself and who and what you are as your own unique individual and never compromise your wants or desires or how you are a person just to make someone else happy. If they can't accept YOU for YOU, then it's exit stage left my friend.
                          I like it. Super Great Post My Friend. We have another thing in common,,,,,or close to common, I have a brother 14 years older than me. He was just diag with lung cancer.....more scary crap to deal with.

You made a lot of sense with what you wrote. From inside the box, I don't truly see myself being someone I'm not because of someone else....BUT.....I may not always be who I SHOULD be to myself because I'm always making everyone else happy and balancing the peace. I've got many people on the left side of the list,,,,the side where I think that those people got the best of me in life. As angry as I get with people, I think there are really only a couple of people that have been part of my life in one way or another that I would truly not blink while seeing the video of them departing earth. Maybe 3 or 4. On the other hand I've been blessed with wonderful people in my life......some who I've never seen in the flesh (hint hint) as well as my Son (39), one of the best men you could ever meet as well as a SUPER SUPER computer tech. I intend to be true to myself,,,,for some reason people don't like that. Misery loves company as they say. I wake with a smile and a flight to my step, unless I trip on shit I left laying around!! But I'm a happy guy most of the time.

One thing I've learned from all these posts,,,,,is that everyone EVERYONE has gone thru things,,,,,some different and some not so different and we all share pain and all share happiness and it seem to me that we enjoy one another here. I guess I feel good enough now that I want to be there for others again rather then get swallowed up in my own crap. I told ya, I'm pretty strong about that,,,,,,,,,,,,until next time of course.

Thanks MrBigDick! :-)

Comment

There's an old John Michael Montgomery song called "Life's a Dance" and the line is "life's a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead and sometimes you follow...."I LOVE it because it's very true to how life is. By the time my fiancee and I tie the knot, I will have been divorced from wife #1 for 10 years. In that decade, I've learned so much about who I am as a person, a man, a friend and all points in between. I'm the person I am today BECAUSE I took that time to figure out who I am. So many people don't and I think that's a mistake. I needed time to figure out who I was, what mattered to me in life and the kind of woman who would ultimately make me happiest. Well, after several grueling years of online dating, I finally found the one woman on the face of this planet who gets me, who clicks with me on all cylinders and who made me believe in the whole "soul mate" ideal.

Had I met her prior to this point in my life, it wouldn't have worked out. She's very strong willed and independent and has been through more shit in this life than any one person should ever have to endure and yet she's survived it all and is an amazing woman as a result.

Everyone goes through the doledrums of life at some point DW........even people with rock solid self esteem. You'll be ok..........you just put one foot in front of the other and face each obstacle and new day with a positive attitude and you'll soar. :-)
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

DW I got just the thing to cheer you up. I finally found the right impression paddle to go with my previous post.

31FhsE-2+oL._SY300_.jpg

Can you feel the love?
                              ​Mrs. L4M
                              BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                              Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                              MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I've got one thing for you... Well, two things.

Eric Thomas (The Hip Hop Preacher) Formula To Success Video - YouTube

That's number one.

Number two:

Any Given Sunday Al Pacino Pre-Game Speech - YouTube

Figure you need a little pick me up. Remember, one life. Breathe.
                                Start Date January 1st 2014
                                BPEL: 6'.6.25' EG: 5.5'.5.65'

My Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X