No announcement yet.

Burty's confessional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stopped Eve but I was convinced to eat the apple. The human condition seems pretty ingrained. I am pretty sure I will be confessing some other little sins I may have committed.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      It's all private? Of course PEgym is all private! Get it? Lol

I will make my confession in the near future, as I will need to. But not yet, my sin isn't over.
      Thanks for the like/reminder Wish!

I would have spilt the beans already.. except I'm still stirring the pot!
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

You my friend Jay are a tease.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
          You my friend Jay are a tease.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

So, today was supposed to be a rest day...
            After a few days of aggressive clamping with continuous clamps ranging from 20-35 minutes, the little guy had earned a few rest days...

BUT, I have been bothered by my new clamp backing off a few clips on its own when I try to move it back to my pubic bone. I decided to try to fix that. After I was done, I decided I had to "field test" my modifications...it was supposed to just be a quick on and off to see how the clamp would work...and then, before I knew it, there I was with the clamp on, trying to get the little guy going again...bad idea!

Lousy EQ...the little guy kept screaming for rest, but I kept pushing, expecting him to get right into the fun...it wasn't getting much better after about 10 minutes into the clamped edging, so off came the clamp.
            I knew I would have to post this on Burty's Confessional...

I think I'm going to have to wait a few days now before any more field testing...maybe I'll get a new clamp before then. Challenging week ahead and busy...I might not get an opportunity to clamp before the weekend...bummer!
            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
            Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
            Goal 8x6
            Getinbig's progress log
            Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I remember hearing on a film once that "idle hands are the devils plaything", I guess idle penis is gettinbig's plaything , do your fella a favour give the poor thing a break!

Say five hail Mary's whilst twirling on the spot!

That should fix ya! Thanks for the addition.
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Okay! Time to revive this thread for new and old "members"!

Our resident "saint" Father Burty will forgive all sins (with a few Hail Mary's and suchlike as a penance thrown in), so if you have something that is a burden on your soul it's time to spill the beans and confess!

Remember! You are in the confessional box, so anything you confess to is between you and Father Burty.

Your secret is safe with us...I think!
                The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Sometimes.... im a minute man.

Comment

I blame myself for my children's illnesses. My poor life style over the years screwed up my DNA. And now they suffer for my bad life choices. And of course, I suffer with them.
                    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                      I blame myself for my children's illnesses. My poor life style over the years screwed up my DNA. And now they suffer for my bad life choices. And of course, I suffer with them.
                      Cant blame yourself for everything tho

Comment

Originally posted by ghostringer View Post
                        Better than 30 seconds!

Keep tuggin' that todger and be kind to yourself! Go hug a tree!

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                          We cannot blame ourselves for other's misfortunes! Hindsight is a great thing. If I knew my mother in law had testicles I would never had married her daughter! Sliding doors!

Forgive yourself as you forgive others!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostringer View Post
                            Its okay my child. Say three hail Mary's and edge thrice a day.

P.S. Don't edge quite that much. And thy shall not spill thy seed on the floor!
                            "Those who know others have knowledge,
                            those who know themselves have insight.
                            Those who master others have force,
                            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
                              Its okay my child. Say three hail Mary's and edge thrice a day.

P.S. Don't edge quite that much. And thy shall not spill thy seed on the floor!
                              Edging will be my savior indeed...

Comment

Time for my confession.

I'm a lesbian! I love women!

Comment

Working...
                                X