Cleaned house naked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wildflower View Post
    Gotta get the ok from pro, but im sure hes good with it as long as he can come too!!!!
    Oh boy... I'm staying out of this one.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

• Sorry guys, did I miss anything? I was busy cleaning the house.
      goal--Contentment
      proactive's progress log

Comment

• Originally posted by proactive View Post
        Sorry guys, did I miss anything? I was busy cleaning the house.
        There he is...THE MAN HIMSELF! Got the house squeaky clean 'eh?
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Naked hot tub party, u in?!
          People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

Sounds like there’s a naked Party at my house. Cum one, CUM ALL!
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

• Now remember. It’s a bit chilly these days. Nothing better than a big flaked snow while in the tub. I have plenty of vibes for both sexes so don’t stress.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

• Originally posted by Party View Post
                Now remember. It’s a bit chilly these days. Nothing better than a big flaked snow while in the tub. I have plenty of vibes for both sexes so don’t stress.
                Snow? What's snow??
                Recommended Routine

Comment

• Snow. Ya know. Snow? Happens around my parts. About 90 inches a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Party View Post
                    Snow. Ya know. Snow? Happens around my parts. About 90 inches a year.
                    Oh, that white stuff that is cold to the touch! I heard stories about that stuff and that the yellow snow was a something I needed to try. Guess it must be like a lemon flavored or something...
                    Recommended Routine

Comment

• Haha almost full blood Norwegian here, gotta love jumping out of a hot tub and rollin around in it!! Man, burrito where u from i thought all americans get snow except cali and florida.
                      People may not remember what you did or what you said but they'll always remeber how you made them feel. 😉

Comment

Haha almost full blood Norwegian here, gotta love jumping out of a hot tub and rollin around in it!! Man, burrito where u from i thought all americans get snow except cali and florida.
                        About 2h from Florida.

It's been a bucket list item to be in the hot tub in the snow though. Man that's got to be a good feeling.
                        Recommended Routine

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                          About 2h from Florida.

It's been a bucket list item to be in the hot tub in the snow though. Man that's got to be a good feeling.
                          Come over to oregon my friend! Well take u to an out door hot spring! Its amazing!!

Comment

Come over to oregon my friend! Well take u to an out door hot spring! Its amazing!!
                            Always wanted to visit that side of the US. And always wanted to do exactly that! Sounds like a win win to me!
                            Recommended Routine

Comment

If I come over I'll clean the houses for free!
                              Recommended Routine

Comment

• Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                                Oh, that white stuff that is cold to the touch! I heard stories about that stuff and that the yellow snow was a something I needed to try. Guess it must be like a lemon flavored or something...
                                I refuse to call that stuff snow. I refuse to accept winter at all. From this point on snow is to be called cold soft rain, sleet is cold hard little rain and hail is cold ouch rain.

Comment

Working...
                                X