No announcement yet.

Cleaned house naked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I change/install new treble hooks on my lures, while naked.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Now if only I could get away with watering the grass while naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        I change/install new treble hooks on my lures, while naked.

Have you ever snagged a lure while doing that? OUTCH
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          Have you ever snagged a lure while doing that? OUTCH
          Nope. But I'm sure it'll make one heckuva DIY hanger.

Comment

Now if only I could get away with watering the grass while naked.

OMG yes! I would love to mow my lawn naked! Shit yes!
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I'm a bit of an unwanted by me naked celebrity in my town now, I guess. Pissin my off. Spent a bunch o money on my privacy porch to tan naked and fuck the Mrs in the hot tub. Some local pilots saw me outside and started buzzing my house. One time I just decided to stay put, my ass to the sun, tan as a ripe peach. Next day another plane, I'm pissed now , waggled my little dick at him, "hey Asshole, I'm a guy!" Didn't matter, next day he was back, three low tree top passes, me flipping him off the whole time. They ever come back I got my camera ready, want a tail fin number. And I'm the pervert, fuckin peeping Tom. Now my wife won't cum with me to the hot tub. Sorry mod for the F bombs.

There is a charity pancake breakfast at the airport in Augest, I WILL attend! Put a face to the planes.
              A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Oh forgot to mention, I sent that message butt naked from my porch right now. Beautiful evening, sun just setting, clear skies, great half moon about 30 degrees up, slowly setting. My wife is in bed, her big nice ass is up, poking out of the covers, awesome. All Bob day for her today, she loved it, no dick what so ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                  There is a charity pancake breakfast at the airport in Augest, I WILL attend.... NAKED!

Comment

LOL, I would but it's a family event. Damn, gotta go inside, mosquitos have zeroed in.

Comment

Skeeter on your peter? Wack it off.

Comment

Skeeter on your peter? Wack it off.
                        Lol, not even a skeeter could find my little peter, God knows my wife can't.

Comment

I just took a catastrophic shit naked.

Comment

I always walk around the house naked. I also have a wrap around porch that goes behind my garage. Me and my girl walked out naked for some sun bathing in the nude this weekend. Thats on top of all the time Im naked on the couch doing PE.
                            Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Originally posted by dmizzle View Post
                              I always walk around the house naked. I also have a wrap around porch that goes behind my garage. Me and my girl walked out naked for some sun bathing in the nude this weekend. Thats on top of all the time Im naked on the couch doing PE.
                              well, hope ya don't live anywhere near me, my local Aero clubs must like guys, IDK. Probably some embarrassing video being posted somewhere. Funny I used to support their fund raising efforts. I was working out side the store and a guy was filling gas cans with an empty boat trailer. So I said to him, "Put the boat on the water today and forgot to fill up first, right? Yep. He keeps his boat behind his Dad's house on the same lake I'm docked at. His Dad was there but didn't say anything and had this disgusted look on his face. Later on I remembered him, he used to ask me to hang advertisement for the Aero clubs yearly pancake breakfast. He either flew the plane or saw video of it, F'n homo voyuerist. Wished I'd a put two and two together while he was there. He'd a gotten an ear full, maybe a fist full too! Anyway I called and left a message with the current Aero club president that I would be "happy" to let the club post signs for this years breakfast.
                              Haven't heard back, wonder why?

Comment

Ha, I walk around naked with the curtains open. Lol. Ive even fucked my girl in the kitchen with the front windows wide open.

I actually went to my first nude beach 2 weeks ago. It was cool. I have a good body and a nice 5" flaccid so I have no problems being naked.
                                Start 3.16.15 - 7bpel, 6bpel, 5meg

Current 1.19.16 - 7.85bpel, 6.6nbpel, 5.3meg

Goal 1.19.17 - 8.5bpel, 7.5nbpel, 5.75meg

Comment

Working...
                                X