No announcement yet.

7 inch girth is where it's at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Due to many reasons i havent had a partner or dated anyone or have sexual contact with anyone for couple of years... so i am just doing PE for myself, hence thats why i am going to keep stretching and jelqing... i started with a 5.9 inch girth, 4 years or so ago i started PE i got it to 6 inch girth.... then i stopped.....

I restarted again and jelqed to 6.25 inch girth..... and now on a good day it is at 6.5 inch girth uniform from just under the tip to the base. But i have problem with length growth.... i stretch a lot but it just isnt growing length wise, but it is growing fast girth wise....

Comment

• So do women prefer having a febreeze can shoved up there? If that's the case, we're all screwed.
      July 2nd 2014 starting NBPEL: 7, BPEL:8, EG:5

restart January 8th 2020 NBPEL: 7 1/4 BPEL 8 1/4 EG: 5.4

realistic goal: NBPEL:7.5 BPEL:8.5 MEG:5.75

Dream 0.o NBPEL:8 BPEL:9 MEG:6

Comment

• Originally posted by McShorty View Post
        I wrote on the first page that I never had problem while sex with a 6" girth.. but actually I remember now to my first time.. The one girl was able to give me a proper blow job.. but her vagina almost couldnt handle me.. she had about 2-3 days pain.. I would say it all depends on the girl.. if she never used to a big girth .. then the first few times will be painful.. but the vagina adapts really fast..
        when you say it was your first time, does that mean that the girl was young too? and if, was the pain caused because of the youth of the girl? (so that the vagina was maybe tighter?) did you use foreplay? and did you had already a 6" girth then?

Comment

• My wife enjoys me having the ability to pump it up to 7 inches in girth. Every once a while she will want it bigger and she likes it, but I don't believe she would want that all the time. We have had anal, but never with a pumped dick, she almost doesn't like the 6" girth for anal. Without pumping I am around 6" in girth. I would have to say the dick helps my sexual relationship with my wife.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/members/tenistarget.html
          Unlocking your mind is essential for growth; you must believe!

Comment

• Well, I would assume that the dick helps with your sexual relationship with your wife. Hard to have a sexual relationship with her witbout your dick. Not impossible, just not quite the same.
            How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
            And I've been here ever since.

Comment

• I don't think guys should worry much about getting in the over 6" girth range. With an average erection (like measuring myself), I'm a bit over 6" girth. And with a great erection (like when having hot sex), I'm 6.5". One night early in our relationship, my gf said "I gotta measure this thing" - 6.5" girth that night.

I've dated a good portion of my life and my ex and I were swingers for 10 years, so have a good number of experiences to draw on.

First look - when a woman sees my unit for the first time, it has always been very positive. They all want to hold it and check it out. The first time I got naked with one petite girl we didn't plan to go all the way, but when she saw me she said "I want that", and we had great sex. She came back for more.

First time Pain - for most women, I need to use a little finesse, maybe lube, to get it in without discomfort, but once its all the way in they love it. Never had anyone say it was too much.

Regular sex - all of the partners I've been with for any period of time like my size. Several exs wanted to be FWB after we split.

Oral - this is the negative. Every partner gave me great head, but several complained of jaw soreness now and then. Never a limiting factor, but I know they'd prefer a bit less girth for oral. Biggest bummer is that my gf has no gag reflex, but still can't deep throat me due to the girth.

Anal - some women didn't want to try it due to my size. But most who really like anal eventually asked for us to try and they loved it. Anal was a regular thing with women I had longer term relationships with. It's a bit less often with my current gf due my girth, but she's usually the one to initiate it and always enjoys it when we do.

All that said, my gf is ok with me going for more length with my new extender, but hopes my girth doesn't grow by much. I don't think she'd prefer 7".

Hope that helps.
              Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
              05/2021: BPEL 7.65”, EG 6.0”, BPFL 5.8”, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
              Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

• wierd, before I started pe i was 6 inch girth. I didnt have a huge number of women. I never seemed to have an issue with blowjobs or PIV. My wife deep throats it even now when its 7 inch girth, and no teeth scrapping lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7inchgirth71 View Post
                  wierd, before I started pe i was 6 inch girth. I didnt have a huge number of women. I never seemed to have an issue with blowjobs or PIV. My wife deep throats it even now when its 7 inch girth, and no teeth scrapping lol.
                  You just blew your cred.

Comment

deep throats it even now when its 7 inch girth, and no teeth scrapping lol.
                    Big Mouth.jpg

Her Sister? . . . . . . . Yep NO Teeth!!!
                    “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

My wife deep throats it even now when its 7 inch girth, and no teeth scrapping lol.
                      Not exactly "weird" granted most mouths are not big enough to do that lol.

Geez I wonder how big the rest of her airway anatomy is? I would love to intubate this patient. I imagine a 4 inch epiglottis and an mind echoing oropharynx.
                      Spectacular.

I'm not bashing your girl. That sounds like an incredibly lucky find for you. Good thing you put a ring on it.

*Don't hurt her lol.
                      DarkMedic
                      Member of the Month April 2017
                      Last edited by DarkMedic; 03-29-2017, 10:37 PM. Reason: distasteful violence
                      BPEL-5.875" MEG- 4.00" (2/12/17)
                      BPEL- 5.875" MEG- 4.25" (3/31/17)

Goal: BPEL- 6.5" MEG- 5"

My Progress Log

Comment

wierd, before I started pe i was 6 inch girth. I didnt have a huge number of women. I never seemed to have an issue with blowjobs or PIV. My wife deep throats it even now when its 7 inch girth, and no teeth scrapping lol.
                        By your photos that you recently took off the PE Site you were a bit Crazy with the Penis Pump. Hence the temporary 7' Girth. Happy to hear your gal can Deep Throat a 7 inch, IMHO a Weird looking Pride and Joy.

Hey what ever floats your boat. She's a Keeper!
                        “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

• I am at 6.75 girth and over 7 if I pump and didn't run into issues with my gf. But noticed she orgasmas faster if I stop pumping for couple of weeks and be at 6.25 to 6.5
                          Started:
                          12/2013: BPEL:6.75, EG::5.75
                          Now:
                          BPEL:9, EG:6.5
                          Goal:
                          BPEL:9, EG:6.5

Comment

• Originally posted by Jelqqq View Post
                            I am at 6.75 girth and over 7 if I pump and didn't run into issues with my gf. But noticed she orgasmas faster if I stop pumping for couple of weeks and be at 6.25 to 6.5
                            As I grew it got tighter, and she'd say she couldn't take much more. So I'd drag it out with fingering and oral. Just dipping the tip in until she begged for it. I really really like it slow anyway. I don't care for slamming, I do it time to time, but its not my go-to.

But just like us, our women adjust. She's used to it now and it's like it was before. She gets much wetter in preparation and if not, I see to that.

As for bjs, I just don't care for them. Maybe I've never had a good one, but it just doesn't do much for me. She doesn't look good gagging on it, I can't see what I want to see, and fucking just feels better....that's right I prefer missionary...best with her arms tied up over her head.

I still think fondly back to the surprised look she had as it grew. She said she felt like she was being split open. Uhhhg. Working from home today. I really need to get off this site.

She's loves the big boy now, and I like to think I've ruined her for lesser men .

I'm 7 at the base, ~6.5 mid shaft.

Comment

• that's where My.Size 69mm condoms are stretched
                              6'6" . soft ~4x4 . hard 7.75x 5.75 . goal 8x6.5
                              conversations app on android is better for texting & sexting

Comment

• Adding to my bucket list,

Comment

Working...
                                X