No announcement yet.

7 inch girth is where it's at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I did it myself. And thank you for the advice, Teddybear.
    I have ceased already.

Comment

I'm still cringing ... lol.

Comment

I'm still laughing! Sorry...but I don't believe a word of it...and if anyone requests a pic from you (which I certainly won't be) make sure it's with a banner that has your screen name on it.
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

Although I'm curious, I won't be requesting dick pics.

Comment

I seriously doubt it, but maybe just maybe.
            A Game of Bones. A Stretch With Rice And Fire.

Start1/04/15:BPEL:7.1 MEG:5.2 -1/07/15:BPEL:7.2 MEG:5.4

Edging For Premature Ejaculation./
            Pelvic Floor Balance./
            Minute Man'snKegel Master List./ Reverse Kegels./
            JP90 Routine./ Conditioning Your Wang.

Comment

I'm wondering where all that KY jelly is going to go once the OP starts elongating it?

Comment

Up to you. Its not a big surprise. Pumpers achieve massive size but no one bats an eye. Even certain other materials like PMMA have been used successfully.
                I did something that may not be everyones cup of tea but its not something so unbelievable that it isnt true.
                Im a pretty open person about it. Rest your curiosity if you want.
                Its not a big deal to me.

Comment

The body absorbs a lot of it as it would any foreign substance in the body.
                  I suppose at first glance it seems so extreme that its crazy.
                  But if a woman/ girlfriend came to you expressing low self esteem over small breasts say back in the 1950's and said. " hey....im thinking of having my chest cut open and silicone sacks shoved under my current breasts and then sewed back up"
                  What do you think youd have said? I mean if you had no idea about how popular breast implants are now.

Comment

Sorry...don't believe a word of it. KY jelly is a water based product therefore it would be absorbed by your body.

Comment

Perhaps you should google NEWART forums. I dont need you to believe it.
                      Google NEWART forums and you will see plenty with experience with it.

Comment

Also.....google prolotherapy.
                        Its the injection of absorbable material into a joint for.the purpose of creating an inflammatory response to thicken ligaments. It is absorbed but does create an inflammatory response and increase collagen production.

Comment

I wonder if the injections actually caused your girth to grow. I read that silicone injections actually make muscles bigger because it stretches out the fascia which was the limiting factor. Allowing more room for muscle growth.

Comment

Quite possible depending on which fascia is injected. I think ive gotten into bucks fascia a couple times but not certain. Mostly dartos fascia.

Comment

Originally posted by csr77 View Post
                              The body absorbs a lot of it as it would any foreign substance in the body.
                              I suppose at first glance it seems so extreme that its crazy.
                              But if a woman/ girlfriend came to you expressing low self esteem over small breasts say back in the 1950's and said. " hey....im thinking of having my chest cut open and silicone sacks shoved under my current breasts and then sewed back up"
                              What do you think youd have said? I mean if you had no idea about how popular breast implants are now.
                              I'd say, you look great but it's your body so do what you want. But please see a medical professional. Don't inject KY into your chest.
                              Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                              Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                              5.75 MEG.
                              Started 3/2013.
                              All manual so far.

Comment

I was Referring to when breast implants first came out. It sounded so horrific to most. But now its accepted. I wouldnt inject anything into my chest.

Comment

Working...
                                X